Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu (28994 Views)

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
ijustdey:
The meeting took place just two days to his visit to Lagos to commission a bus terminal.

https://www.thecable.ng/tenure-elongation-buhari-saved-apc-serious-legal-turmoil-says-tinubu

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by fasho01(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oh! The 'jagaban' has found his lost voice..
He had better read the writings on the wall sooner than later

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Chigold101(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

He wants to fool the gullibles to believe he adheres to rule of law and the constitution but the wise and those with common sense among us know better
he has already fooled Tinibu

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by CrtlAltDel: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
You that speak like a very wise Methuselah, what has that given you in life?

Show us what the greatest man ever in your Five villages have said let us compare it and know who is more childish and foolish. angry

I just don't know why LiePod Jhews and Wawa Heeebows just won't keep off Nigerian affairs. angry
Wicked

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Manasp: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
APC my sheets, blood licking

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tinubu will win at the end,whether APC loses in 2019 or not.

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:

Show us what the greatest man ever in your Five villages have said let us compare it and know who is more childish and foolish. angry

I just don't know why LiePod Jhews and Wawa Heeebows just won't keep off Nigerian affairs. angry
This meme eh Chai! grin
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by sunnymaja(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Many comments are not calculative. Tinubu is talking politics that buari played. Continue to watch game planners
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2018

Nick name: Smaches �
Strong name: ***********
Nationality: Chinese
DOB: May 22

HOBBIES: collecting teeth from a live tiger, catching bullets with bare hands, assassination, Jogging up & down mount everest,swimmin g in river Niger, acting, rapping
And collecting rock particles from d moon

MY RECORD: fought with an elephant and broke its neck...skinned a crocodile ali ve!...played russian ROULETTE with fully loaded clip & survived...kill ed Superman, held my breathe under water for 2months,3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,45second s, assassinated Adolf Hitler, Sadam Hussein,Gadafi, Idi Amin,Abacha #:-s ( d list is too long!)

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT : surfed on hot lava while d volcano was still erupting, Outran a cheetah,fluent in 10,598 languages, 1st GUY to land on the sun,FIRST MAN TO STOP HIS HEART BEAT ,Carried the pyramid of giza for 2days straight:

SILLY THING DONE: Surfing on a tsunami and hurricane Katrina,snow boardin on mout everest, sky diving frm outer space

EMBARASSING MOMENT: couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch only 99 died instantly and the one that was left went to join the circus.

PROUDEST MOMENTS: whihen a cobra died after biting me, When I saved the planet by diverting an asteroid with just one kick.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I really don't like to show off...

If you wanna share this, remember to change the name at the top, you don't need them to know you stole it from me......
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Kdon2: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
doctokwus:
Look at this dindirin still being used by the Fulani arses he licks and he thinks he is being supported to wrestle the APC leadership from Oyegun.
The present APC shenanigans and the way Tinubu is being played like a puppet just shows he lacks the knowledge and political sagacity some people thought he had.

Don't mind the foolish man. His sense is in his pocket not his head. SMH for him. He ll never learn his lessons. Oponu!
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Adebowale89(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
nothing jagaban about tinubu if he fall for this political mind game?

buhari is a desperate politician that would do anything to achieve what he Want

is either he used oyegun dump and finished or he's playing mind game with tinubu with the knowledge of both buhari and oyegun

this man won't have mouth to tell Yoruba anything about this party again comes 2019, I and my families, friends and love one say no to APC president in 2019

yes we'll have our PVC ready
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by LZAA: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/tenure-elongation-buhari-saved-apc-serious-legal-turmoil-says-tinubu

thus u should assume the position grin
GoroTango and Yarimo wee like this grin
strikethem is in idp camp atm grin
cc imhotep onyeoga

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by LZAA: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

omenka returns grin grin
hope kanu no dy give u nightmares again o grin
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by LZAA: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
Wicked
This one has crawled out of hibernation grin grin heard there is commotion in BMC paradise
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2018
doctokwus:
Look at this dindirin still being used by the Fulani arses he licks and he thinks he is being supported to wrestle the APC leadership from Oyegun.
The present APC shenanigans and the way Tinubu is being played like a puppet just shows he lacks the knowledge and political sagacity some people thought he had.
stale.he lacks sagacity yet every party wants him at all cost even the PDP.u pple are just arm-chair political analysts

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Akpa133(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Sai Buhari

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by EarthXmetahuman: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

damn that picture grin
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Akpa133(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2018
God bless pmb

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Salam, is that why you worship the racist pig that resides in Washington DC ?. Got the angle now and hoping the bigoted foool get you your independence.
Clerverly:

Go and save your sinking IPOB party and your missing leader..
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by reality1010: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Bontia(m): 1:17am On Mar 28, 2018
This Tinubu ought to have made FFK's 5 useful idiots with spirits of accursed slaves.
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Konze70: 3:29am On Mar 28, 2018

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by edupedia: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2018
bjayx:
Buhari ass lickers

...na ya viilage witches and wizards...
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by edupedia: 3:49am On Mar 28, 2018
bishopkay:
But I wish to ask... Was buhari not in the APC NEC meeting that legalised the illegality of the tenure extension? So why playing to the gallery now?

..post facts not yeye innuendoes...

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by adesamix(m): 4:10am On Mar 28, 2018
ijustdey:

who dey deceiving who? the time wey evrybdy they preparing 4 2019 electn na they want do their own convention, buhari dey do politics, tinubu wake up, they ve done d extention nothin can change it b4 electn, pls take heart nd accept ur fate.
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Duru009(m): 4:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Tinubu is the greatest and the most fearful political machine Nigeria has ever produce. I luv the man !.

Even baba thy fear m !

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by bishopkay: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2018
edupedia:

..post facts not yeye innuendoes...

If you could make the effort to quote me to spew your rubbish yet can't make same efforts to search to confirm buhari was at the meeting that extended the NEC's tenure, then you are a lost cause!
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by highpriestess: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2018
see as abokkis are cheering them up,lol because they being manipulated .Yoruba man brain is just less than mtn flash credit.

Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by highpriestess: 4:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Duru009:
Tinubu is the greatest and the most fearful political machine Nigeria has ever produce. I luv the man !.

Even baba thy fear m !
lool, have you queued for fuel today?
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2018
But Dasuki is still in jail. Democratic principle my ass!
Re: Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
IPOB how market na grin cheesy grin cheesy

This news sweet me for body well well

Tinibu knows what politics is all about, he is a wise man..

And some IPOB youth up there that doesn't know what is politics have the guts to insult him...

That's why i don't take them serious anymore they tied themselves down to PDP, apart from PDP they don't have any strong party how on earth will entire region weigh themselves on single party? Nobody should mention APGA for me because i don't consider that one as opposition...
you are a confused person

Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo)