Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress (32424 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by noziz(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

By juz looking at her pishure, i can already feel that suffocaton in my brain lipsrsealed cry

u na lesbo?

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
embarassedThe pains, inability to jump, run or sleep on her stomach, the stretch mark, the load, the slacked lump of tissue held up by a powerful bra, the struggle, and people would still call it hot, lol I'd never wish for big boobs
Come, why are you wicked? grin grin grin

I am a die-hard fan of big sumptuous boobs.... You don let me loose appetite for this one nah.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Dwin046(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
ok but she still live in shit hole..in Donald Trump voice

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by mhisbliss(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Come, why are you wicked? grin grin grin

I am a die-hard fan of big sumptuous boobs.... You don let me loose appetite for this one nah.. grin
lol plus it stinks down there because when bathing, water doesn't reach all the nooks and crannies cheesy
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Honshegz: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
[code][/code][color=#770077][/color][s][/s][i][/i]shocked
MAY be she's not a full housewife, she. Austin marry befor or just get pregnant for someone out there that is why she think she can dress � or post her self like this a old 40years oga oooooo.
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol plus it stinks down there because when bathing, water doesn't reach all the nooks and crannies cheesy
You're doing this deliberately mhissBlessing. grin

Jason is still a Fan.... grin

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Honshegz: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Honshegz:
[code][/code][color=#770077][/color][s][/s][i][/i]shocked
MAY be she's not a full housewife, she. Austin marry befor or just get pregnant for someone out there that is why she think she can dress � or post her self like this a old 40years oga oooooo.

1 Share

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Rigel95:
remove the iron bra and all the other holding 'mid-fielders' all you get to see are two irritating, stretch marked and ugly lumps of flesh.

guy,joy u got not!!!

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by maureen12(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Dottore post=66224402]I tell you most solemnly like I have always said, women and ladies body especially boobs and bums look nice and enticing only when they are under clothings.

When you see most breast outside bra you'd weep.

When you see most buttocks unclothed you will understand why most women are insecured. Their body is over hyped such that you'd be wondering whether u were blindfolded.

I don't want to talk about the ones with stretch marks.

I guess many guys have never sighted a bleeding poocy. (menstrual flow).

Many have no sighted ovulating poocy.

You'd most likely choose to be celibate after seeing a sick poocy.
When u sight an old poocy you'd appreciate God more for making you a man.

I keep wondering why anyone in his right mind should ever pay for sex. If any one must pay for sex then that should be ladies.

Well there are fools everywhere
[/quote
REMEMBER!!! Someone with all those things gave u life, think about it.
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

By juz looking at her pishure, i can already feel that suffocaton in my brain lipsrsealed cry
Lol.
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by tolajay: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
God bless your thoughtfulness.

I've had this summation that a woman's body is best projected when wrapped under fabrics.

The sight of an unclad woman scares me these days, especially those big and fat folks (#NoBodyShaming #JustMyPreference).

I wonder what some men appreciate and enjoy in such big, fat and flabby bodies.

#JesusTakeOver

Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly like I have always said, women and ladies body especially boobs and bums look nice and enticing only when they are under clothings.

When you see most buttocks unclothed you will understand why most women are insecured. Their body is over hyped such that you'd be wondering whether u were blindfolded.

I keep wondering why anyone in his right mind should ever pay for sex. If any one must pay for sex then that should be ladies.

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
At 40,u still showing bwest Do dis ladies Av anytin to display oda Dan nudes and bwest??
Ordinary to wear ma boxers jeje in my compound,ma gf go dey para say I wan Dey show masef but Dem fit wear tight fit and expect ne to understand..
Single-they show bwest..
Wedding day -- dia gown must show bwest
Married- dey show bwest..
Na bwest Una com show for Una life
Mk I rest,throat dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by diamond88: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly like I have always said, women and ladies body especially boobs and bums look nice and enticing only when they are under clothings.

grin

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by tolajay: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Interesting analysis, but, just a few can comprehend.

You sound like my spec, though.

A deeper exposition of your personality, would be nice.

mhisbliss:
embarassedThe pains, inability to jump, run or sleep on her stomach, the stretch mark, the load, the slacked lump of tissue held up by a powerful bra, the struggle, and people would still call it hot, lol I'd never wish for big boobs

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Kazal999: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2018
I don't have strength for shit
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Assassin101: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2018
who has seen cossy orjiaku recently?

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:

am just happy you came out from their
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by baby124: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:

Gay man. Thank you for your thorough analysis. Even women themselves have never seen their own poocy bleed. They just see the blood come out. Only gay men try to explain in detail why the female vagina is unappealing to them. We don hear. Try the normal dick you been de smash we no get all these problems you carefully explained with veiled disgust and disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by mhisbliss(f): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
You're doing this deliberately mhissBlessing. grin

Jason is still a Fan.... grin
fan? Wao cheesy someone is pulling my legs again, and mhissblessing sounds personal like i just got goosebumps
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Shhhh01(f): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
360frolic:
Becky who turned 40 recently, shared the photo on herself baring a massive cleavage

40-year-old actress, Adediwura Becky, puts her massive boobs on display.

http://newshelm.ng/40-year-old-actress-adediwura-becky-puts-her-massive-assets-on-display/

not new. allow the geh sell her market abeg. na hustler she be .

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
fan? Wao cheesy someone is pulling my legs again, and mhissblessing sounds personal like i just got goosebumps
Lol, you are way too smart.... Beautiful and VERY funny grin

Enjoy your day Bliss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by tivta(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:

men you harsh oh
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by cocolacec(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:

Wao how can you describe women like that im sure you never fall from heaven.A poocy brought you to the world and a booby nourished you to maturity .Have respect for women because without women the human race will go into extinction.
You have no respect for women in your family haba.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Dottore: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
cocolacec:

Wao how can you describe women like that im sure you never fall from heaven.A poocy brought you to the world and a booby nourished you to maturity .Have respect for women because without women the human race will go into extinction.
You have no respect for women in your family haba.
Fvck off my mention u miserable attention seeker
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by gregyboy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
tundeayo2020:
But I can still here the generator sound coming from the picture.

Ha ayemi ....funke

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by salesforce: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by mhisbliss(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, you are way too smart.... Beautiful and VERY funny grin

Enjoy your day Bliss.
awnn thanks man sorry fan wink
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
awnn thanks man sorry fan wink
You welcome. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by cocolacec(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dottore:

Fvck off my mention u miserable attention seeker

You are the miserable one.Im sure a woman had jilted,refused to date you or duped you thats why you are so pained to describe women recklessly.

Watch your mouth boy and run along.A river that forgets its origin will dry up.(Yoruba Adage)
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by ASHIWAJUONI(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
I luv dem what you really put on display babe..
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Dottore: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
cocolacec:

You are the miserable one.Im sure a woman had jilted,refused to date you or duped you thats why you are so pained to describe women recklessly.

Watch your mouth boy and run along.A river that forgets its origin will dry up.(Yoruba Adage)
Anuofia
Re: Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai! See those two identical watermelons with the same complexion cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Styles / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses / Blessing Okoro Vs Onye Eze - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.