Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (72058 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by GistGoViral: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerian afro singer, Burna Boy's mother stepped out in cleavage baring outfit alongside with her husband to an event. Gistmore reports

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/burna-boys-mum-stepped-out-in-cleavage-baring-outfit-to-an-event-with-hubby

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by daddytime(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Slay pretty mama...showing us what gave Burna "the gbedu wey dey enter body, dey gbona feli".

Allow me take care of your body, hair care and fragrance needs with our range of zero-chemical beauty products to give your skin the best glow...

You can be a part of this business too if you want to earn on the side.

Contact on my profile

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Mrop(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Oya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Jerkules: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
And what was Burna's reaction? "Boobs don't lie" ?

28 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
leave mum burna alone.......whats wrong with that girl at the back cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by kushercain: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
I remember that year she dey sell scoochies outside shrine.
Those where the good ol days

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by gift2xl: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
The pains she passed through inside the labour room is not a waste. Enjoy ur son.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Birdeyeview: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
should everytin be regarded as NEWS

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by earthsync(f): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
GistGoViral:
Nigerian afro singer, Burna Boy's mother stepped out in cleavage baring outfit alongside with her husband to an event. Gistmore reports

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/burna-boys-mum-stepped-out-in-cleavage-baring-outfit-to-an-event-with-hubby

Please how is the bolded uesful. What am I supposed to do with this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Samfloxin(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
She finally finds the opportunity to show the world the real life inside her ... come to think of it,why is her father not shown to us? role model indeed
Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by paddyofboss(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Obasanjo come and see food ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by William5432: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Old Booby... Burns talk to your mum nah.

Well, if you have extra data, please visit our new blog: https://lifestyles.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by ursullalinda(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Warris dis? Mbanu But well since it's with her hubby make I face front

5 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by careytommy37(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
By their fruits yes shall know them

7 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Nooneonline(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
D man's face says it all... He is not impressed or most likely embarrassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by psychologist(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
The ganja na family stuff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by NwaNimo1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Crack cocaine no good ohh...

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by RevengeNimi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
ifeoluwazaddy:
leave mum burna alone.......whats wrong with that girl at the back cheesy cheesy
. The girl don ganga gan ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Gwagone: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mama dey chop pikin money

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by benratigan3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
ugly
Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by zincnike(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is she representing a good mother? No wonder ...birds of the same feather

4 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by Exc2000: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool

A smart Parent , would enroll his/her kids for music , acting classes and football academy during vacations

4 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by kby: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
She be like ' anything I do they must commentate,I can't come and kill myself"
Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by krozay(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
ifeoluwazaddy:
she looks like Kate Henshaw

2 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by coolfredo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
It like this her husband no get voice for de family how can his wife wear suxh rubbish, de breast wer don fall since before burna boy was even born

2 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hard in the face

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Wizkid's Reaction To A Bill To Ban Generator Importation & Use In Nigeria / Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.