Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? (950 Views)

APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads? / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by isidiwent: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2018
This beautiful place called Mbaise, made up of three subsets named Ezinihitte Mbaise, Ahiazu Mbaise and Aboh Mbaise. Mbaise is known for its wealth of educated people & prominent people such as: Genevieve nnaji, Rita Dominic, Mary odili ( Peter odilis wife), Eucharia anunobi, Chioma ajunwa, kanayo o kanayo, Victor osuagwu, okey bakassi, ihedioha & others not mentioned. it is filled with enviable people & one of the best places in Nigeria. Some people say they are a people too smart and wouldn't take chances for any nonsense; but who wants to be a mugu? . its high bride price is a concern, but quality must be expensive...
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Valro(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Proceeding to fry my legs immediately.
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2018
you are right my brother......we remember the Ankara declaration, we remember the biafrian research Corp was stationed in mbaise.....it was the home of refugee across biafra land.....the Nigerian army could not penetrate mbaise during the war....infact, the war came to an end when the war enter mbaise.....
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Nutase: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2018
LMAO at "quality must be expensive"

What quality?? No be the same school all of us dey go. Abi mbaise girls get US or Canadian citizenship abi dem dey born half caste pikin?

You guys should wake up and free your ladies to marry. I know so many of your unmarried ladies whose only offence was to be from Mbaise.
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Nutase post=66220137]LMAO at "quality must be expensive"

What quality?? No be the same school all of us dey go. Abi mbaise girls get US or Canadian citizenship abi dem dey born half caste pikin?

You guys should wake up and free your ladies to marry. I know so many of your unmarried ladies whose only offence was to be from Mbaise.[/quite ] And other places, all the girls are all married with kids and?
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Nutase:
LMAO at "quality must be expensive"

You guys should wake up and free your ladies to marry. I know so many of your unmarried ladies whose only offence was to be from Mbaise.
The girls from other places are all married with kids abi
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2018
una need slap
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2018
ojun50:
una need slap
hahaha
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by EvilChild: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Mbaise people are the most evil people on earth
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2018
EvilChild:
Mbaise people are the most evil people on earth
Fulani herdsmen are from there abi & bokoharam & ritualists & armed robbers & prostitutes & all political thieves?? in entire life, when last did you see an mbaise man commit crime

1 Like

Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2018
OP, has the right to hype Mbaise, if he doesn't...who will? cheesy

My ancestral home borders Ogbor, Ezinihitte Mbaise.
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by Asquare84(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2018
i don,t want anything that will associate me with mbiase people
Re: Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria? by greatermax77(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Asquare84:
i don,t want anything that will associate me with mbiase people

The go into the space & live

(1) (Reply)

Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu... / Lazy Nigerian Youths Caught On Camera / Gombe Suggests N28, 000 As National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.