Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match (35520 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by HoodBillionaire: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
fuc go soon tire them
join me lets light up

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by millomaniac: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Very soon they will dumb their boyfriends for the footballers..

I know they have collected the numbers of four players..

I see mr eazi as their security guard..

Bros you rude ooo. Ha ha ha ha..... kai my chest
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by hypnotic(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
no disrespect, but is it hard for mr eazi to be fresh? no facial cleansing lotion?
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by abrahamadadhe(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
It has never really been easy for Mr, Eazy
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Royaldave200(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Money don come ,Eazy don forget hat... grin 4ck boy
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Adasun(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
frankzone:
Eazy looking odd as usual
make una free dat guy na
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by lastempero: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
No wonder dey wire us 2 0,these people carry their busy body go Wimbledon.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by enemachris(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

ChoiI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Otedola female childrens doesn't have head for husband
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by iamrammy(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
mr easy hurry n drop another hit song before Temi go leave you for a footballer.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by iamrammy(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2018
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Konquest: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Amagite:
Singer Mr Eazi, his girlfriend, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy all looked excited as they took cute photos during Super Eagles match.

Mr Eazi and Temi rocked Camouflage and they look like the perfect couple!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/beautiful-photo-f-dj-cuppy-sister-temi-mr-eazi-super-eagles-match.html

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by kmaster007: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
nah deir winchy make naija loss. who ask dem to watch dey re not even Fans of soccer
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Mysine: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
These girls have finished this boy carrier

He no longer goes to the studios

"CARRIER" like seriously grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

grin grin grin grin. Absolutely hilarious!!
Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by emmabest2000(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match by Dafreeguy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rityonyi:
h
anty why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" / Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' / Bbnaija's Anto Lecky Rocks Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.