Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos (806 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by AutoReportNG: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2018
This is not one of the cars or auto news, but it is our duty to report and call the attention of the state government into. AutoReportNG was in Apapa around Randle Road close to the Estate that leads to Apapa High School and Randle Secondary School, a mad woman was seen with a child, it is normal to see children with these special being, but what makes this a little different was the attachment of the mother to the daughter. I was able to ask how long she has been in that vicinity and the people around said she is always around. A close look suggest that due to the ill health of the mother, it is already having a toil on the daughter as well as she is already exhibiting some abnormal behaviour, the child based on a close look may not have had a bath for close to 6 months or thereabouts, he hair is already getting twisted like a lunatic fellow and she shouts and scream just like her mouth, the child should be around 3-4years old.

We appeal to the Lagos state ministry of Environment to please rescue this innocent young lad as she is yet to start life, maybe there is a way she can be rescued from her mother and given adequate care. I notice that the bond between the mother and daughter is strong as the mother is fond of the child.

We appeal to the relevant agencies to please look into this. The last place I saw her was in Caulcrick Road very close to the remodelled LadiLak School in Apapa.

These are some of the pictures

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/a-mentally-challenge-woman-found-with.html

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by AutoReportNG: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2018
A call for help, LASG, time to act!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by bjayx: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2018
One mothafvcker give her belle ooo
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by izzou(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

There's a police station around there. You didn't go to report.

There's a government hospital around there. You didn't go to call their attention

There's a local government there too. You still didn't lodge any complaint there

Na Nairaland you come drop all the pictures and interview sessions wey you get Abi? grin

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Baawaa(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Government should act fast to rescue the little girl,it is Government that can do this for now because they will need to forcefully collect the little girl from her mad mother.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Homeboiy: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
her child nah they are always conscious of their babies
e go hard to take the child away from her
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by AutoReportNG: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

There's a government hospital around there. You didn't go to call their attention

There's a local government there too. You still didn't lodge any complaint there

Na Nairaland you come drop all the pictures and interview sessions wey you get Abi? grin

Bros calm down, no be fight biko, its just a simple explanation. Did you read the part I said I went visiting? SO where do you expect me to locate a police state as a visitor in that area? Even if I report to the police, whats the assurance that urgent reply and action will be taken?

I hope you understand now? LASG is in charge of cases like this and they will reply more better
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by overdrive(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

Never underestimate the power of social media!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by izzou(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros calm down, no be fight biko, its just a simple explanation. Did you read the part I said I went visiting? SO where do you expect me to locate a police state as a visitor in that area? Even if I report to the police, whats the assurance that urgent reply and action will be taken?

I hope you understand now? LASG is in charge of cases like this and they will reply more better

I was only kidding.

You did a good job. I hope the father of the child will be found

cool

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by overdrive(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros u do well.if u report to the police then you have to fuel their vehicle to take them to where the woman is grin

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by adadike(f): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Lagos stat govt, biko this truly need your urgent attention. People are scared to help coz of the mother. But who impregnated a mad women for Chris sake?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
the baby is in danger
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by firo08(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Some men are just so stupid. And that child belongs to one idiot who refuse to zip up his trouser.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Shedrack777: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
e be like say all these mad women puna dey sweet o! if not, why will a sane man enjoy it and in the cause of sweetness, forget he's doing a mad woman and pour his akamu inside her? i'm going to do a research on mad people's wetness/tightness very soon
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Shedrack777: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2018
izzou:
grin

you see, i agree with you. anybody willing to help will be accused as father of the lad (meaning na him do the mad woman)
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Seun(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Why are you only concerned about rescuing the child? What manner of *** would rescue a child and leave her mother to die on the streets?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by sisisioge: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Biko help take care of them o...for the child's sake. If care is not taken, takers would make that child disappear
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by orisa37: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
NHIS should take the child into custody for care and the mother to the Hospital.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Seun(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
orisa37:
NHIS should take the child into custody for care and the mother to the Hospital.
The mother will never get well mentally if her child is taken way from her. Even a 'sane' woman would be traumatised by the loss of her child. The child is not that young, which means she has managed to keep her alive on the streets for some years. Help them but don't separate them!

The child's abnormal behaviour could be a sign of mental illness - which is not contagious but is often hereditary - or just a learned behaviour.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Seun:

The mother will never get well mentally if her child is taken way from her. Even a 'sane' woman would be traumatised by the loss of her child. The child is not that young, which suggests tha she has managed to keep her alive on the streets for some years. Help them but do not separate!

I agree with you Seun but the child has to live a normal life, you need to see the child you will almost cry, the child now behaves like a lunatic she laughs without meaning, she rolls on the floor like her mother, her hair is just terrible. In as much as her mom needs help the child needs more help as she is just starting life at such a tender age
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by Seun(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
I agree with you Seun but the child has to live a normal life, you need to see the child you will almost cry, the child now behaves like a lunatic she laughs without meaning, she rolls on the floor like her mother, her hair is just terrible. In as much as her mom needs help the child needs more help as she is just starting life at such a tender age
Mental illness is not communicable. Nurses who work with mental patients don't become mentally ill as a result.
You want to give the child a normal life, but growing up without a mother isn't normal. If you love the child, help them together.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Found With Child In Apapa - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
@Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Prospective UBTH Consultant Slumps And Dies Inside Hospital / Your Body Is The Best Doctor! / 500 Cartons Of M3 (N95) Mask Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.