Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Your Body Is The Best Doctor! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Body Is The Best Doctor! (805 Views)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 3:39pm On May 06, 2019
Think of the earth. Its diversities and many mysteries. How it continues to reveal its secrets in bits through old and recent discoveries. Now, all of those secrets and mysteries are in your body. No amount of discovery can ever exhaust all there is to know about the body. All we already know is just a drop in the ocean.

The body is an intelligent entity! It knows more about itself than you will ever know. It is made with the ability to heal itself. However, it depends on YOU, the boss, to help it function to its maximum capacity. The way that is achieved is through habits and diet! However, because of our poor habits and diet, we put our bodies through all kinds of sickness and inconvenience.

If you eat the right food, containing the right minerals, and change unhealthy habits, your body can prevent or cure ANY DISEASE! Think of it. Why didn't the ancients suffer much from diseases like we do now? I have always said that in spite of the technological and scientific inventions of our time, we are the most ignorant dispensation of humans to ever walk the earth. It is not diseases that is killing us, it is lack of information.

Here are a few habits to stop and start:

1. Stop using microwave to heat food. It works with radiation, and radiation is cancerous.
2. Stop consuming food that is more than two days old. It is dead food.
3. Pay closer attention to what your body is 'saying'. Just listen. Especially when you have a symptom. It usually communicates the solution along with the symptom.
4. Stop taking more bottled drinks than water.
5. Chew food properly before swallowing.
6. Stop drinking cold water.
7. Start taking deep breaths everyday.
8. Find opportunities to exercise on the go.
9. Stop hatred and anger. Negative emotions weaken vital organs like the liver, kidney, heart, etc.

Do you or some one you know have any health issue you/he/she have been struggling with? Feel free to contact me on whatsapp for natural healing therapy. you can reach me on +234 703 3809 551. When you do, I will show testimonies of people who have and are recovering through natural therapy. Just diet, habits and herbs.

HOLISTIC HEALTH SECRETS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
*Afterthought. A good medication should be one that will help the body fight diseases.
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
*Afterthought. Your body knows itself more than u do. It is an intelligent entity.
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 9:10am On May 13, 2019
*Afterthought. Simply because science has not discovered it, doesn't mean it is not true. Nature is designed to be self sufficient. But it is human interference that brings about diseases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 10:42am On May 24, 2019
Don't get it twisted. You have been taught to believe that drugs heal, & the immune system supports medication. It is the other way round. Medication supports the immune system. The immune system is the healer!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by Mariangeles(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:
*Afterthought. Simply because science has not discovered it, doesn't mean it is not true. Nature is designed to be self sufficient. But it is human interference that brings about diseases.
I believe this so much .

Even the bible say "...as His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness "

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 11:22am On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
I believe this so much .

Even the bible say "...as His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness "
Most of the things I have learnt about nature are from the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 5:33pm On May 25, 2019
If u care for ur body, it will take u on a journey of discoveries, & raise ur sights to the peak of wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by jbblues24(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean?
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 11:41am On May 29, 2019
Ask urself the following questions. How much do u know about ur body? What does that teach u about nature?
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 9:42pm On May 31, 2019
Everything happening in ur body this very moment are all in synchronization. Its like a beautiful music.
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by taytee(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
We have come to the realization that Hav, Hbv Hcv has done alot of damages to the development of our human lives mainly our internal body system especially in the liver cell. But i can assure you that all kinds of Hepatitis are totally curable; dont be deceived by the orthodox illustration (saying there's no cure for hepatitis b infection).

Here are the solutions:
1. Phyllantus Amarus ( The stone breaker, Gale of the wind )
It's having anti viral properties and highly medicinal Its treats the disorder from the root constant use of it will lead to you being a zero Carrier of the disease.

2. Nigella sativa ( Black cuming leaves)

It's very effective for all diseases and it's detoxifies the liver from toxins and internal inflammation of all kinds.
3. Scallions ( White lisbon / Alium fistolusum)

This medicinal plants is very effective in treating and reducing bodily pains to a huge extent.

4. Tumeric (Cucuma Longa )

This amazing herb help to fight away the pathogenic
virus effectively and provide relief from the infection.
Turmeric has a lot of medicinal properties. It is
antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial in
nature. It contains regenerating and stimulating
characteristics. This herb is extremely efficient to treat
the condition of damaged liver to a huge extent. It is
known as “ Atale Pupa” in some western part of Nigeria.

5. Black Pepper ( Piper Nigrum)
This herbs fight bacteria diseases and viral diseases of all kinds, it's boost the immune system and fights stubborn virus to a reasonable extent.

6 Sour Sop ( Annona Muricata)

This amazing herbs fight and destroys
Hsv and hpv , hiv curtaling the viral load undetectable it cures breast cancer particularly and it's having anti viral properties, anti inflammatory properties towards the eradication of virus in the liver cell and any parts in the human cells. Obviously, it lynches the enzymes that's needed for the virus to reproduce in the liver cells.

Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Our bodies know much more than we do about itself, but we are not humble enough to learn from it. we have become detached from it!
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2019
When u run to a doctor for help, he/she prescribes, then the pharmacist gives the prescription. Do u know ur body also prescribes? But u do not listen!
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
the more you learn about ur body, u will suddenly discover that u know a lot about so much. what has man ever made, that does not mimick part of or the whole body?
Re: Your Body Is The Best Doctor! by AngryParrot1: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
because we underestimate our bodies, we make decisions that limits its capabilities.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Quantum Magnetic Resonance Body Analyzer In Nigeria 26,000 Naira / My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts / Children/Kids Face Shield For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.