Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Do You Drink Beer?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Drink Beer?? (1240 Views)

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / University Lecturers Use Research Grants To Buy Cars, Build Mansions, Drink Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Drink Beer?? by kremlin01(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2018
A very good day to all nairalanders in the house!!!

Last night I had a meet up with and old friend of mine at a local bar close to my residence. While we where chatting, we decided to indulge in some beverage and our choice was Beer even though we both worked at a popular distillery that produces first choice quality spirit.
Anyways, back to the matter.... whilst still in our indulgence, I decided to try out a different brand of Beer from my usual and this brand contained a lesser amount of alcohol but I still was refreshed by it's blend and taste, so now I am considering a change in brand. Now, I woke up this morning with questions In my head as to WHY?
1. Did i enjoyed the Beer?
2. Do we love Beer?
Several inference came to mind....
a. We drink Beer because we like the taste.
b. We drink Beer because we want to get high.
c. We drink Beer for fun.
d. We drink Beer to feel among.
e. We drink Beer so we can make heaven.

What are your thoughts and why do you drink Beer

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by madridguy(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Say No to Beer

Say No to Alcohol
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by SuperSuave(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
sipped bear once and I didn't like the taste, I prefer spirits even tho I dislike the smell
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by SUPERPACK: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2018
dont drink beer, spirit or even wine, the smell turns my stomach, plus the bitter taste, my brand is pepsi and coca cola.
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by amidel(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
I don't drink beer.

I guess people take beer to feel among.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Op, the question should be why do i drink beer(please personalize it) because i dont drink beer, but maybe u u drink beer to feel among
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by lastmessenger: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
madridguy:
Say No to Beer

Say No to Alcohol
head slammer spotted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Timcy2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
In this life, a man must do one of these or both:

-Take bear
-Womanise
Tobacco(cigarette, snuff, etc).

Me, i prefer to drink. Why? It keeps me calm, refresh, and checked. If am moody, a bottle of bear might just do the trick.

*Advantages of Alcohol to Women.*

-Brands of Alcohol are not jealous. You can decide to take; Life, 33, Smirnoff, Origin, etc, in peace without any trouble. Try that with our women, one of them go just kill you.��

-Alcohol is easily affordable & accessible. Our women, hmm, money for hair, dating fee, choping fee, etc.

Been the judge of myself, i prefer Alcohol to Women, anytime, any day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Jackossky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Timcy2:
In this life, a man must do one of these or both:

-Take bear
-Womanise
Tobacco(cigarette, snuff, etc).

Me, i prefer to drink. Why? It keeps me calm, refresh, and checked. If am moody, a bottle of bear might just do the trick.

*Advantages of Alcohol to Women.*

-Brands of Alcohol are not jealous. You can decide to take; Life, 33, Smirnoff, Origin, etc, in peace without any trouble. Try that with our women, one of them go just kill you.��

-Alcohol is easily affordable & accessible. Our women, hmm, money for hair, dating fee, choping fee, etc.

Been the judge of myself, i prefer Alcohol to Women, anytime, any day.

Cool but what if there is a 'MAN' that do not take pleasure in those three things mentioned.
Don't smoke
Don't drink
Don't womanise.

Maybe I'm a god
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by oyekanwahab(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
right from time i detest the small of beer

talk-less of even drinking it
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Jeferious: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm wondering the same thing too. People who take beer do it for mainly two reasons; To have a sense of belonging among ardent beer 'drinkards'....and secondly because they can't afford more expensive alcohol.

Sincerely speaking, most beers(apart from Orijin) have not-so-fantastic taste, and swells the tummy quickly. It amazes me when I see others who are fond of beers. For me, if it's not "Best" or any other quality spirit with some yummy taste, free am. Keep your beer. I'm more comfortable with smoking my weed from the beginning of the bash till the end
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Timcy2(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Jackossky:

Cool but what if there is a 'MAN' that do not take pleasure in those three things mentioned.
Don't smoke
Don't drink
Don't womanise.

Maybe I'm a god

I bet you, thats a lie. Its impeded in every man DNA. And its better to manifest it in your youth than old age.
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by Albertone(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jeferious:
I'm wondering the same thing too. People who take beer do it for mainly two reasons; To have a sense of belonging among ardent beer 'drinkards'....and secondly because they can't afford more expensive alcohol.

Sincerely speaking, most beers(apart from Orijin) have not-so-fantastic taste, and swells the tummy quickly. It amazes me when I see others who are fond of beers. For me, if it's not "Best" or any other quality spirit with some yummy taste, free am. Keep your beer. I'm more comfortable with smoking my weed from the beginning of the bash till the end

You cannot finish a bottle of those quality spirits without experiencing serious hangover. Except you're a hardcore drunk that has been used to it.
Re: Why Do You Drink Beer?? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timcy2:

I bet you, thats a lie. Its impeded in every man DNA. And its better to manifest it in your youth than old age.
there are men that don't indulge in all that and they aren't pastor o.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018 Cut Mark: 5 Universities To Fixed 200 And Above / UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES APPLICATION FORM IS OUT TODAY- 09082964145 / Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.