Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari (30023 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2018
gtown:

That i.diot P.I.G is always obsessive about anything Buhari.
Well that is human being for you. Some persons can be very nasty at times
Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by gtown: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari was clearly married to a minor as an old man
Whenever children from as.hole see
young girls marrying at their prime age, they assume that is child marriage. But is their assumption without a reason? The reason is simple everybody can guess? The mother who is in her 60, is still single. While we call them ''riya sakan gogan kowa'', some other people call them o.loshi. And their 'fatherless' children 'shegu'
Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by orbany: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2018
dayo2me:
How did he(buhari) manage to have this adorable woman as wife?

She's far above buhari's level.

receive since..........even ur girl friend will leave you for PMB and you will deny ur family to be his love-vendor
Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
For all have whitened and come short of their congenital melanin...

Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by orbany: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2018
crackhouse:
I notice bleaching
bad Belle. ..... spend a month in UK and you will c ur skin..... that's evidence of good living
Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by mediclife1987(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Sai mama....sure she is virgin here

Is there a particular way Virgins look?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by gwama: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
What is certain is that she bleached her complexion cool cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari by newslifeop: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.