Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council (19616 Views)

Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by Igba123: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Y
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
BMCSlayer:
Raise your hands where ever you are

I pray for you,

You shall never experience this leve!l of confusion in the name of Jesus!
Lol grin grin
Na Erujeje dey worry you
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

ask buhari..lol
on a serious note, will you employ me?
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

ask buhari..lol

Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by unknownsolja: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
ajibolabd:

lol..can you fight i can emply=oy you as my body guard and you must sabi throw blow because i sabi cause trouble..lol
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by Torylanez(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
tomakint:
This is the beginning of the end of APC, you replace Board of Trustees with an Elders Council? when it's not a village forum I am loving this confusion. Many factions within will soon spring up openly

Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by bedspread: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pepsi101:
Elders council ko, Youngsters cartel ni

Just watch out for factions in the coming weeks, the party is about to implode and Cripple.
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by wakeupafricanyo: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by klax(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Elder council Ok nah
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
musa234:
A party built on lies, falsehood and propaganda can never stand the test of time..useless party

Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by guuudy87(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2018
D tin sound like say na village meeting
Re: APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council by TheKingdom: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Is it because Jubril from Sudan...oops Buhari is going back to London in April for medical vacation.

Time for referendum or the bloodshed will be worst than the French Revolution (which by the way might be the solution after all, starting with Redeemed pastors)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / Deji Tinubu: Burial Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.