Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji (10348 Views)

"You Still No Fine" - Nigerians React To Laura Ikeji's New Chin After Surgery / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by TunezMediaTV: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Reports reaching us swears on the seven heavens that this time its for real and that 37year old Linda Ikeji, popular blogger and media mogul will soon be walking down the aisle with her one time ex.

According to the source Big Sam of BroadwayTV, Linda Ikeji's husband-to-be used to be her ex-boyfriend. He had relocated abroad and was based abroad before he finally relocated back to Nigeria. The two reconnected again and picked up from where they stopped..

We've got our hands on her fiancee and he has been identified as Samuel Olatunji of BroadwayTV, popularly known as Big Sam by friends and colleagues.

Linda had admitted that she’s under “intense pressure” to find a husband. At a point, she said she was fed up of being constantly prodded by “family and friends” to get married.

The source, who is a very close friend to Linda Ikeji, says this time, Linda Ikeji's engagement is so true.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/photo-of-linda-ikejis-new-fiance-samuel.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Wetin b this? shocked shocked

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Which kind hairstyle be dis?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Na dis one wey Wizkid be him Role-Model Linda wan marry?!

Haba, Linda no fall ma hand nah!
I know you've got taste!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by sehin79(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
thats good news for linda them in yorubas people adage if you cant go forward you go back to where you coming from.
congrate linda.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by olasaad(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Lol...this one na small SAM ooo anyway good luck to them

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by pyyxxaro: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2018
So naa this guy won de enjoy this aunty kpekus

Interesting
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by internationalman(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2018
One thing I like about rich ladies is that they don't mind if their man is younger than them...

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by TPAND(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2018
The children of your mates are already writing Junior WAEC, you are still busy celebrating instagram engagement. My dear brethren, you need your head examined

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by iDIGITAL1: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
warrisdis

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Khd95(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
IS HE CARRYING OSHUKA(abeg make person epp me with the englis name embarassed embarassed) ON HIS HEAD

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
What the Bleep is this shocked shocked men way full Lagos nah this ugly mofo she drag shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by adekhingz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What the Bleep is this shocked shocked men way full Lagos nah this ugly mofo she drag shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Linda iketa husband ni

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Dontquit: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Love is truly blind, when aging.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66225690:
Na dis one wey Wizkid be him Role-Model Linda wan marry?!

Haba, Linda no fall ma hand nah!
I know you've got taste!

Linda Ikeji taste?

Have you been to her website?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Yunjeezy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Lagbaja01(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
still analysing the guy's lower lip...... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
JAMB QUESTION:

1. President RESIDES in Abuja = 2 Years plus

2. President VISITS Lagos = 2 Days plus

:: Therefore;
if Lagos Visit = Work Free Day, what has ABUJA RESIDENCY been?.

NOW we KNOW
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Thebrightest(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
HA!
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Thebrightest(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ha
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Thebrightest(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
How is he ugly? Were you sleep typing?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=adekhingz post=66232019][/quote]

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thebrightest:
How is he ugly? Were you sleep typing?
You've been notice boy sad now take your two minutes fame and get off my quote cool
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by adekhingz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:

See that mumu comment i was warning you against.... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by buskie13(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Wetin b this? shocked shocked
a case of Sugar boy and aunty Linda ,blessings fall on me
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by ClintonEmex: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some niggas will be like 'guy so na you win this race'. Chai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Venita Goes Completely Nude For The #brownskingirl Challenge (photo) / Is Rema Dead? (see Proof On Wikipedia) / No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.