Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji (10355 Views)

"You Still No Fine" - Nigerians React To Laura Ikeji's New Chin After Surgery / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by oyatz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Congratz to the both of them.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by adekhingz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66233773][/quote]
Take one pill daily...Stop meddling in other people's business. She likes him, be he ugly or not.

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by biacan(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Take one pill daily...Stop meddling in other people's business. She likes him, be he ugly or not.
Like ko....... hate ni undecided

SURPRISE wink

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Floxytran: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Fake news and fake bloggers everywhere...Tell me your source and lets contest it here and now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Johnnyessence(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
I hope the guy will be preparing for huge bride price. It will be agbada all through.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Radiants: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
TunezMediaTV:

Linda had admitted that she’s under “intense pressure” to find a husband. At a point, she said she was fed up of being constantly prodded by “family and friends” to get married.

The source, who is a very close friend to Linda Ikeji, says this time, Linda Ikeji's engagement is so true.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/photo-of-linda-ikejis-new-fiance-samuel.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

....and FANS she forgot FANS
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Follygunners: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
all these Igbo yeyebrities just go dey chase Yoruba men upandan.. na wah sef.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Flokey: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
If u know u know
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by EmmySparky(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What the Bleep is this shocked shocked men way full Lagos nah this ugly mofo she drag shocked shocked
shut it...he fine pass u even with ur makeup on...
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Thebrightest(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
You've been notice boy sad now take your two minutes fame and get off my quote cool
OK
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by CSTR1002: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
The guy wowo abeg.

What a disappointment. I hope it is not true .

Or is it a case of when the desirable is not available, the available, rough looking ex-boyfriend becomes desirable.

Even laura did better.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by gcof(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
which one is Linda Ikeji’s new fiancé, abeg fiancé dey get old one?
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by ambitionlife(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
I know that guy abeg he is my church member at foursquare gospel Church Magodo Lagos...he is married with kids.....
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dis world sef! Na una dey always complain say the lady dey single o. Now kuma una still dey complain.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by josef1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Khd95:
IS HE CARRYING OSHUKA(abeg make person epp me with the englis name embarassed embarassed) ON HIS HEAD
Head pad cheesy
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by Floxytran: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
ambitionlife:
I know that guy abeg he is my church member at foursquare gospel Church Magodo Lagos...he is married with kids.....

You are very correct! I just don't want to go too detailed initially.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by ambitionlife(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Floxytran:

You are very correct! I just don't want to go too detailed initially.

Sorry do u attend foursquare at Magodo
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
ambitionlife:

Hmm! Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rema Dead? (see Proof On Wikipedia) / Ini Edo Exposes Bare Butt In Bathroom Selfie [PICS] / Variety Magazine Lists Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Mo Abudu 50 Global Showbiz Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.