Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Suicide Is Not The Solution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicide Is Not The Solution. (253 Views)

Suicide Is Not The End Of Life. There Is An Afterlife. / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Is Not The Solution. by Shalombrain: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2018
2 Timothy 3:1(KJV)
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come".

The word "perilous" implies: difficult, hard, trouble, stressful times.

Psalm 34:19 (KJV)
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all".

At times life can be full of overwhelming challenges, situations can look humanly hopeless.

At such times, refuse to be depressed.
Don't consider suicide.

Get closer to God. The things that are impossible with men, are possible with God.

Get a good Bible translation and read it daily.
Better still, listen to audio bible.

ALSO LISTEN TO THE DAILY SHORT AUDIO PRAYER I SEND DAILY .
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON whatsApp TO RECEIVE IT DIRECTLY. (SUBSCRIBE WITH +2349059270030).

Fix your mind on the promises of God's Word. Listen to good gospel music. Listen and watch edifying gospel messages. You can get a lot from YouTube to watch and listen to .

Locate a good church to attend.
Find someone to confide in. A problem shared, is half solved.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of depression from my life.
2. In Jesus Name, I destroy every suggestions to commit suicide.
3. Father, have mercy upon me and make a way for me.
4. I receive unusual miracles to make me rejoice.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation / Acquired Attitude / Today, God Shall Bless You Beyond Measures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.