Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread (5231 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2018
So I just got the Leagoo T5C on Sunday and so far the experience has been some thing else, but in general it's okay... The speaker has rich sounds, the camera is insane although no auto focus during videos which I find very insane of them... Fingerprint accurate and I use it as against the soft bottons
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2018
It has only one notification light which I dislike about it, it shows when battery is below 15% and when charging... It has two flash (both cameras) all ports are down the top of the phone is blank... I heard it has an infrared sensor which am yet to prove although I have an IR blaster Sha(external)... It supports both tooo
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2018
U can use the fingerprint scanner to control the phone, swipe open recents tab, one tap is back button equivalent and two to three seconds hold is home(u must make sure ur hand is still else it would take it as a swipe)
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Pictures would be later today...

When setting up the phone I had to format it 4 times before all the apps force stop ( Even after reboot) eventually stopped showing although in its defense I installed over 30 aps so one of them might have caused it to crash... The battery is not the best as u can only go around 6 to 7 hours on light usage but it charges to full in about an hour from 0%
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Adextino: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hi AbrahamdGreat

I just bought the same phone as well.

How is the camera like? because my camera here is a mess most especially the rear camera.

The front camera suppose to be 5MP while the 2-rear camera suppose to be 15MP + 2MP but the front camera is even sharper than the rear camera.

The rear camera is a mess and only one out of the two cameras seems to be working.

Also, during conversation, i find it difficult to hear the other party well. the earpiece of the phone is not loud at all. Most times i used headset or i put the phone on loud speaker before i receive calls.

Please, do you have similar experience?

Abrahamdgreat:

When setting up the phone I had to format it 4 times before all the apps force stop ( Even after reboot) eventually stopped showing although in its defense I installed over 30 aps so one of them might have caused it to crash... The battery is not the best as u can only go around 6 to 7 hours on light usage but it charges to full in about an hour from 0%
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Adextino: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hi AbrahamdGreat,

i just bought the same phone as well.
How is the camera like? because my camera here is a cheat.
The front camera suppose to be 5MP while the 2-rear camera suppose to be 15MP + 2MP but the front camera is even sharper than the rear camera.

The rear camera is a mess and only one out of the two cameras seems to be working.

Also, during conversation, i find it difficult to hear the other party well. the earpiece of the phone is not loud at all. Most times i used headset or i put the phone on loud speaker before i receive calls.

Abrahamdgreat:
So I just got the Leagoo T5C on Sunday and so far the experience has been some thing else, but in general it's okay... The speaker has rich sounds, the camera is insane although no auto focus during videos which I find very insane of them... Fingerprint accurate and I use it as against the soft bottons
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Following...
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Three days on and nobody bothers to post even a picture of the said phone and yet you ran to open a thread..
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by blaizy: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2018
abrahamdgreat...am thinking of buying this phones but i have few questions
1.how is d displaybrightness both for indoor and outdoor use
2.how is the gaming ability of the phone
3.how is the ui (i love phones with mad ui)

more questions loading
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by otis54(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
The phone has a very beautiful design. The design Looks like that of infinix zero 5. The only difference is the front fingerprint and the screen size
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sorry about the late response guys, I just left Wakanda
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adextino:
Hi AbrahamdGreat,

15MP + 2MP

It's 13 + 2 MP and the earpiece works perfectly.. The second camera is meant for depth of field (enhanced bike mode which is still crap)
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
donbenie:
Three days on and nobody bothers to post even a picture of the said phone and yet you ran to open a thread..
Been busy, honestly speaking I might not have time to take pictures given as no where to get another phone to snap it but I will post some from some reviews I read before
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
blaizy:
abrahamdgreat...am thinking of buying this phones but i have few questions

1.how is d displaybrightness both for indoor and outdoor use

2.how is the gaming ability of the phone

3.how is the ui (i love phones with mad ui)

more questions loading
1. Too bright for my liking for night use, but I use dimly so it's all okay, it's in d same range of major mid range to high end budget phones out there in terms of outdoor brightness (brightness is probably 450 nits) and the screen is super clear... I'm loving the FHD screen die
2. Don't buy this phone for gaming that's all I can say, the GPU really spoilt it die, even candy crush lags die (probably cos I have installed over 30 apps, but still not an excuse jareh)
3. The UI isn't dope, it's just a slightly modded stock version, I don't even bother with the power saving mode cos it's nothing to write home about. It only slows down your apps and gives them an extra straw to continue draining ur battery. Don't get me wrong it's not so bad, but for a phone that's worth #38k naw (jumia) it's below average
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:

Finally got it to work, the issue was due to a wrong version of Google play services, it was originally downloaded for my Leagoo Kiicaa Power (they are apparently not compatible)
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Andrez123(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
I spent a whole a lot of time writing and posting my honest review and pics about this phone and shockingly I was banned from anti spam bot.
The Leagoo T5c is a good phone for its price but it's OS is not yet well optimized for the new Intel's 14nm spreadtrum SC9853i 1.8ghz octacore processor, it gets very warm easily, it's gaming performance is below the Mali T720 Gpu while it comes with Mali T820 mp2@750mhz which should have been twice faster and run 30 percent cooler, it's near stock android is not a problem for me, i hate it when some manufacturers put their own skin which is buggy and filled with bloatware, it's camera is average but very decent for its price, it's build quality is excellent and looks more premium than it's price. The phone doesn't come with fast charging as advertised but it doesn't charge very slowly either. The Leagoo T5c needs a software update to ensure that performance of its hardware is maximized, I feel that a much better phone is in there and it's potential is limited by a poorly optimized OS. I will post pics of the phone and benchmarks if I don't get banned again.

Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
make una upload pix nah
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
More Loadii...

Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Still loading

Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh aand I'm enjoying the facial recognition feature die... I'm currently using facial recognition plus fingerprint and pattern

Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alright in the presence of no more questions, I think I need to visit wakanda ( dem get to many free Wi-Fi networks)
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Waiting for those pix and screenshot
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2018
ryfoz:
Waiting for those pix and screenshot
d ones way de up Na video abi
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by blaizy: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
now i am confused..i like playing games but you said the chip in it doesnt really support heavy games...wat of d camera den...e make sense?

I hear leagoo has service centres in nigeria for after sale service is it true?

shocked Shiii it has facial recognition...now i am more confused..... undecided
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
d ones way de up Na video abi

You call those online pictures a personal picture from the user? Except for the lockscreen screenshot I don't see anything else I haven't seen before on Jumia site.

Thanks by the way....I will settle for the review I have watched
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
blaizy:
now i am confused..i like playing games but you said the chip in it doesnt really support heavy games...wat of d camera den...e make sense?

I read on their site that they do, the GPU isn't really great for gaming but would get the job done with some little lagging here and there. The back camera isnt a wow camera but it's good enough for anyone who doesn't use it professionally, the facial recognition I was talking about has honestly been on almost every Android phone out there, u can even check yours. Just go to smart lock and click on trusted face
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by blaizy: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2018
hmmmm.....ok tnks..i will still give it some thought and weigh my options...how is connectivity..the 4g
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
blaizy:
hmmmm.....ok tnks..i will still give it some thought and weigh my options...how is connectivity..the 4g
Haven't tested that yet, but 3g is as good as every standard phone. Still planning to swap ma airtel to 4g nano sim when I do I will drop ma review of its speed
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Minjim: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
I've been using this phone for 2 weeks now. I bought during the Jumia Mobile Week for 33k.
At first, I thought the camera is whack but I later noticed it is Bokeh effect that's making it blurry.
The processor is pretty fast. And it comes with 3 gig ram and 32 gig . That's the best deal in the mobile market currently.
I'm still observing it though.
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by Minjim: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
blaizy:

I've been using this phone for two weeks.

The processor is pretty fast. The phone is meant for big games.
Re: Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread by blaizy: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Minjim:

I've been using this phone for two weeks.

The processor is pretty fast. The phone is meant for big games.
wow

what of the ui how is it...the 4g connection....the camera both the front and back...does it multitask efficiently....i also heard that the speadrum chipset makes it hot alot wen using it....issi true ?

Is Your Phone Stolen? Do These Immediately / Pls Help: I Can't Download With My Nokia 3110c / Comparing Innjoo Fire Plus With Infinix Hot Note

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56