Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian (1801 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / The Three Pastors / Three Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by ezephills: 4:08pm On May 05, 2010
Three Pastors an Indian, an American and a Nigerian, were engaged in
a discussion as to how they share the proceeds from offerings they
recieved after each sunday service.

I draw a big circle on the floor and toss all the money in the air",
said the Indian Pastor "the notes and coins that fall within the circle is for God and the ones that fall outside it are mine"

The American Pastor said "Well, I draw a long line on the floor. The
notes and coins that fall on the line are for God and the ones that fall out of the line are mine"

"Well in my own case" the Nigerian Pastor said, "I simply toss all the notes and coins in the air. The ones that God catches are his and the one's He allows to fall back to earth, He leaves for my own welfare!"

get more here www.laftaunlimited..com
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by tanimz(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2010
ezephills:

Three Pastors an Indian, an American and a Nigerian, were engaged in
a discussion as to how they share the proceeds from offerings they
recieved after each sunday service.

I draw a big circle on the floor and toss all the money in the air",
said the Indian Pastor "the notes and coins that fall within the circle is for God and the ones that fall outside it are mine"

The American Pastor said "Well, I draw a long line on the floor. The
notes and coins that fall on the line are for God and the ones that fall out of the line are mine"

"Well in my own case" the Nigerian Pastor said, "I simply toss all the notes and coins in the air. The ones that God catches are his and the one's He allows to fall back to earth, He leaves for my own welfare!"

get more here www.laftaunlimited..com

grin grin grin
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by bighead1(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2010
that naija pastor the man greedy die
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Eseosa0(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2010
u nor go kill me oh
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by 1stknight(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2010
grin grin Nice joke
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 11:06pm On May 14, 2010
Stale
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Jaideyone(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2010
Not bad
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by MikeLarry(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 10:33am On May 19, 2010
Kunbee:

Stale
Y are u like this? angry

@op. .nice one
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 12:12am On May 23, 2010
lysaa:

Y are u like this? angry

Its not funny na
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 12:27pm On May 24, 2010
how do u read?
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 10:25pm On May 28, 2010
How do you sleep?
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 1:38pm On May 29, 2010
my legs on my pillow.
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 3:41pm On May 29, 2010
I read right to left
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by dani1luv: 5:51pm On May 29, 2010
I likie cheesy grin
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Jeovy(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2010
hahahahaha
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2010
Kunbee:

I read right to left
damn i'm right! i'd always known there's someting weird about u. tongue
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Dechuks1(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2010
na wa, no be real pastor, him come fine money no be to preach,
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 11:25pm On May 31, 2010
lysaa:

damn i'm right! i'd always known there's someting weird about u. tongue

really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2010
confirmed!
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
cry cry cry cry
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
weeping is just for a night. say amen!
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
Halleluia
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
free madness
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Where shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
inside wetin the clothes wey u wear cover. tongue
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
IT aint possible cool
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by lysaa(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
na where u dey do IT sef?
Re: Three Pastors - An Indian, An American And A Nigerian by Kunbee: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Your church

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of Naija -lol / The Perfect Couple / Hausa English Vs Akwa Ibom English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.