Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,095 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart (26701 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by naturalwaves: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
It is so funny how most people aren't even giving Lolu a good chance. I love the way he plays cool in the house. He is so intelligent and smart. How do I know? We were neighbours for more than ten years. Will be rooting for you Lolu.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by Larrey(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
naturalwaves:
It is so funny how most people aren't even giving Lolu a good chance. I love the way he plays cool in the house. He is so intelligent and smart. How do I know? We were neighbours for more than ten years. Will be rooting for you Lolu.
rooting for him too,I just like his personality

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by lindq: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kaybaba5:
lolu my main guy.................................xoxo

Are you for real? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by bjhandz: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Apologizing for what ooo oga catch fun and get out of the competition.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
What if LoLu smashed her before her elimination, she for don commit suicide. That's why it's good to pay attention to details. On their arrival, they were all interviewed and Lolu made it clear there is someone outside grin
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by naturalwaves: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Larrey:
rooting for him too,I just like his personality
Yes dear. He is so smart and obviously has a good game plan.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by yinkeys(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Esseite:
If its not DoDo... its not DoDo
shocked
The king of outer space.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Apologises To Anto For Breaking Her Heart by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
ajibolajiblo:
Since Anto’s return to the Big Brother house, her relationship with Lolu has not been as beautiful as it used to be. Anto is now seen to be hanging out more with Tobi and Miracle.

According to opinion making rounds on the internet, the cause of Lolu and Anto’s beef is the fact that Anto found out that Lolu has a girlfriend outside the house and her name is Dodo.

Lolu who is not comfortable with the strain in their relationship has decided to apologise to her.

How did he know this? Did buggy tell him what transpired?
Watch the video in the link below;
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-lolu-apologises-anto-breaking-heart-video/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Debbie-Rise Evicted From The Big Brother House / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.