Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics (26592 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by lalasticlala(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
Popular comedian and activist, Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has said irrespective of criticism of the styles adopted for his comedy skits, he won’t stop using women for his content.

Aside from women-based content, the skit maker noted that his other comedy series will also continue unabated, adding that he was open to constructive criticism.

Mr Macaroni’s clarification may not be unconnected to recent concerns raised on the micro-blogging site, Twitter, by some Nigerians that the comedian’s skit was always women-based, without diversity.

But in a series of tweets on his Twitter page on Sunday, the comedian restated that his ‘freaky-freaky’ series were not only his content and thus he won’t stop the series because of the backlash.

He tweeted, “To Whom it May Concern: Mr Macaroni won’t stop using women in his content. Thank you for your understanding. You are doing well

“Also, Mr Macaroni will not stop portraying real-life situations in his content. All of Mr Macaroni’s contents are also open to constructive criticism. We won’t always agree on everything. But we can always do better. Gracias ❤️

“Let me use this opportunity to address those always pushing the narrative that most of my content is with women. The first thing you should know is; that won’t stop!! I play other characters. Why be say na only the one with woman you dey watch??

“Serial Philanderer series; In-law series; Professor HardLife series; Politician series; Debo series, and Social issues series.

“They are all different series and contents that portray our reality. So don’t think for a second that I will stop featuring freaky because of you.”

https://punchng.com/i-wont-stop-women-based-content-says-mr-macaroni/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by God1000(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
Whatever rocks his boat

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Maxymilliano(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2022
Whatever floats his duck ...

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by WibusJaga: 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
He'll surely have a rethink when/if he marries. kiss

20 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by FactBoyz: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by tesppidd: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
Carry on abeg Mr Marcaroni;

His skits are funny 99 percent of the time.

From my observation the regular Joe doesnt seem to like him compared with others like Sabinus, Shaggy and co. because he always portrays an affluent lifestyle in his skits;

and i don't know if it is because of Buhari but many Nigerians nowadays beef with anyone who seems to be or depict on the "rich" side.

Its not about any women or big bum anything!

But he's surely one of the best...

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by theyblog: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
WibusJaga:
He'll surely have a rethink when/if he marries. kiss
he is married

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by SirPilgrim(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
Good for him

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by tophumble(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Ur choice

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by chiefolododo(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Promoting sex and indecency.This is not good

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by oka4ugoo: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Oooni! You're doing well.

As this country dey so, me I no longer believe in that general principle that says "Do to others what you wish them to do to you" my principle now na "Do to others before they first do you"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Built2last: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Almost all the content makers in Nigeria sexualise women. Portrays nudity and drive masturbation with their content.

The irony is that some of them will still appear before God with offering and tithe from such venture.

Some of them don't understand the influence they carry and the impact they make on their viewers.

The skit industry in Nigeria is well saturated, they now lack creativity. sexualising women with flashing cleavages and big bums is an easy route to content creation for them.

They pay these ladies, sleep with some of them and push nudity to the public. The biggest gainer here is Satan himself. Masturbation is growing from that industry.

We will be accountable for everything we did when we leave here.

The only content maker i watch for now is Oga Sabinus. He avoids sexualising women but i know its a matter of time, he will run out of ideas and join the band wagon. By then, i will unfollow. I guard what my eyes watch, before it finds its way into my heart.

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
It's for this very reason that Sabinus edged him out at the AMVCA awards.

T O DARLING

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by eedriyz(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Apxxcrv: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
That's what works for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
That is his calling.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Hambivert: 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Sparogatively, in Nigeria, outside we are Holy, but inside we know we are worst than "sinners".
This fact is everywhere.

Debo no mind dem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Kingpele(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Continue jara na people way no get work dey watch your comedy, if not nairaland I for no know youooo,I can't use my hard-earned money buy data ,still waste it on foolish comedy series, if I want to watch comedy I will ask my children to play for me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by McOluOmo: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Indomie ni Macaroni kid

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Teazer4(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Why you go stop, something wey me Dey enjoy wella… this life you can’t satisfy everyone. Jesus try am In the Bible, dem still nail am for cross laslas….:

In another news… Champions mood… Foden got a cute kid.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Rebuke: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Smh. In as much as I like this guy mostly because of his stand on governance, his unnecessary display of women and portraying them as sexual objects is becoming unbecoming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Freelane33(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by Oloki: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
theyblog:
he is married

How do you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by IamDora(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
When the likes of Oga sabinus are winning awards without involving women in his contents, this one and Sirbalo are busy doing rubbish and giving masturbators more videos to masturbate with.

Truly when u are good, u are good. U don't have to overdo things or create rubbish just to be recognized. Don't be a MrMacaroni/Sirbalo, be a Sabinus today kiss kiss

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics by salbis(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2022
Mr. Macaroni is using principle of demand and supply, most men like viewing big nyash.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction / Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.