Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? (1470 Views)

Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? / Why Are Second-hand Clothes Called Okrika In Nigeria / Second-Hand Clothes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by petroy(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2010
Nigerian ladies are the greatest culprits!

they buy second pants.

they buy second-hand bras.

they buy second-hand camisoles.

, and they wear them all.

is it okay for women to wear second-hand undies?

some men buy second-hand briefs too, is it good?

do you mind if your babe/guy wears second-hand undies?
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by calabaman(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2010
Checks in.<hisssssessss>and CHECKS OUT
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by petroy(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2010
calabaman:

What do you mean by this?
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by sashaa(f): 5:58pm On May 05, 2010
petroy:

Nigerian ladies are the greatest culprits!

they buy second pants.

they buy second-hand bras.

they buy second-hand camisoles.

, and they wear them all.

is it okay for women to wear second-hand undies?

some men buy second-hand briefs too, is it good?

do you mind if your babe/guy wears second-hand undies?

i don't think its ok 2 wear 2nd hand panties.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2010
calabaman:

Right behind you.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by tollu: 12:42am On May 06, 2010
No it isn't okay!

Ki lo le to yen.

It is not by force to wear Fredericks of Hollywood or Victoria's secrets. Buy wat u can afford
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by havilla(f): 1:08am On May 06, 2010
that is totally disgusting and unhygienic. i dont even share a bra with my own sister talk more of buying used undies. please if they dont have money there are cheap made in china pants in the market.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 06, 2010
NM. I forgot how self-righteous some people can be and how lil' they care about what else's going on in the world outside the lil' bubbles they've created for themselves. Nothing new under the sun!
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Osama10(m): 2:44am On May 06, 2010
No its never ok.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:19am On May 06, 2010
urm. wow. what a question. i dont know how to respond. Um, how about "I'd rather not"? Is it okay? I dont know oooo depends on whose laws we're living by
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Sissy3(f): 8:42am On May 06, 2010
holly molly!. i'd rather go COMMANDO than do such. the thought of it is just gives me pure water diarrhea.

but i also understand some peeps due to circumstances might not give it a second thought. but personally for me, it is a hell to the no, to the double no
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by petroy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Better and cheaper.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Sissy3(f): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
petroy:

Better and cheaper.

cheaper understandable but "better"
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
poster, they don't call dem undies second hand, they call it "fairly used" wink
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by petroy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
saliuafo:

WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS

Good day to everyone,our company that is affiliated to companies in U.K and italy has brought in very special designer goods for you which are very,very expensive for you all to buy in all the boutiques in nigeria as you all know.
e.g Exclusive Italian shirts which is N9,000 is selling for N3,500 and if buying 3+ is selling for N3,000, TM Lewin N7,000 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 if more than 1 piece, Marks & spencers N8,500 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 for more than 1 piece and also your FINAL TOUCH/FINAL GRAY perfumes N3,000 or N3,500 in some boutiques but N2,000 and N1,800 if more than 1 piece,all in large quantity if you need them.If interested simply contact Mr. Afolabi Saliu on 08051175869, 07090239563
Meet me or my wife at
6,idowu laiyemo crescent ketu lagos.When u get to ketu take a bike and
tell them u are going to idowu laiyemo and call me when u get there
WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS.

This is Sexuality not advert zone ok.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
Such might have to settle for a second hand Man . . . tongue
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by topup: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2010
Oh come on, it's a vanity thing, not everyone can afford brand new underwear - I doubt anyone on earth prefers these (apart from pervs).
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by anitabest(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
i dnt think wearing second undies or okirika are bad, but it suppose to have limit. i do buy bra but not often.
Re: Is It Okay For Ladies To Wear Second-hand Undies? by petroy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
If you dont have money to buy new ones, what do you do, go naked or buy "fairly used"?

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Beauty Trends To Look For In 2015 [PHOTOS] / How To Combine Colors Professionally For Your Dressing / Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.