Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Finds Out Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7years Is Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Finds Out Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7years Is Married (428 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Out Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7years Is Married by EdificationBoss: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
A beautiful South African lady has taken to Twitter to reveal she has just been heartbroken.

According to the lady who goes by the handle @Makathani1, her baby daddy and lover of 7years is a married man.

She tweeted;

I’ve been dating a man for 7 years we started a bussinesss together we have a beautiful child and right now I just found out his married. If how he managed to hid this to for so long I don’t know…but the pain that I’m feeling ryt now I cannot explain it you guys
Quite sad.

http://newshelm.ng/lady-finds-out-her-lover-and-baby-daddy-of-7years-is-married/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Lover And Baby Daddy Of 7years Is Married by IdeyFindWife: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
7 yrs shocked? Chai, dis guy na correct #DreamWeaver!
Some pple gat no chills abt lying, they lie like they wrote Lai Mohammed's Training Curriculum. And worse, they got #$uperPowers @ making a lie stretch and expand, for like, for ever!

Pray you don't jam them in love, in business, as friends, whatever because they'll never stop till you're done for!

Sorry for this chick, condolences are in order! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tboss’ Father Lays Curse On Whoever Marries Her / ‘flora My Flawa’ Is Not About My Girlfriend – Davido (watch Video) / Chioma My Flavour Out Soon - Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.