Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (136512 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by realfeu(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Congrats to all those who made the list. I wish you all the best in the abroad �.

But please is there any other foreign post graduate scholarship that will still come out this year?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by boay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations to you all. I wish you God's best.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by boay(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations to you all. My name is not on the list. I wish you God's best in your endeavors.

An applicant: Mac-Anthony Ezennia Nnorom appear on both UK and FGC list.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by flyjustice(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
For the ptdf UK successful candidates, please drop your number, let's create a WhatsApp group so that we can connect and organise
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by SenseiVoyles: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Socratez20(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
For UK Awardees please follow this link to join the WhatsApp group, Msc and PhD alike.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Socratez20(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
For UK Awardees please follow this link to join the WhatsApp group, Msc and PhD alike.

https:///9z0RAm71Qcp7H9W3DhuT0S
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by flyjustice(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Socratez20:

https:///9z0RAm71Qcp7H9W3DhuT0S
Oga this link is not working, try this pls
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by flyjustice(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please, the link has been created for the Msc and PhD tooo https:///BMflWUQysvBF7lqtbSpVcA
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Socratez20(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
flyjustice:
Please, the link has been created for the Msc and PhD tooo https:///BMflWUQysvBF7lqtbSpVcA

Haha, not working too, maybe it's my Network

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by flyjustice(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Socratez20:

Haha, not working too, maybe it's my Network
Maybe ur browser. Don't use Opera lolz
https:///BMflWUQysvBF7lqtbSpVcA
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Socratez20(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hahaha you were right
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by habufarid(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
The link is not opening. Am using chrome.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Socratez20(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Message this number 08023029909 on WhatsApp
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by habufarid(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Socratez20:
Message this number 08023029909 on WhatsApp

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by OwlaRowl: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations to those shortlisted, wish you guys an awesome experience the rest of the way, although some other people including myself weren't shortlisted, we'd remain positive.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Ezilytina(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Bcde post=68575279]I got the 100% Nottingham

Good morning, I want to enquire somethings about the UoN scholarship from you. I PMed you but it didn't go, can you send me a mail using Ezily2003@yahoo.com. Please help a sister
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Ezilytina(f): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Skevin:
Yes, I applied. They contacted me on Friday and offered me 50% tuition scholarship.

Good morning Bros, Please can you contact me with this email address Ezily2003@yahoo.com, I want to enquire somethings from you
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Danny175: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Please for the M.sc candidates that qualified for the PTDF scholarship, has the schools contacted anyone??
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Danny175:
Please for the M.sc candidates that qualified for the PTDF scholarship, has the schools contacted anyone??
e be like say dem don change address go UK
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by kbe15: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello, Please is it true that ptdf doesn't pay upkeep allowance till after 3 months?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Abu001: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Do you need help applying for an F1 visa and paying sevis fee for any United States school?
Do you want to apply to UK schools that give full and reasonable scholarships?
Do you want to pay your school fees without stress?
Call this number 0704 643 5603
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Tobytboy123: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello nairaland farmz,
I have been having issues that I need to clearify pertaining this scheme before going too far. I studied Agricultural Engineering, and I hope it is not going to limit my chances due to the fact that most of the courses approved for by the scheme are Oil and gas related. I need people who are knowledgeable about this PTDF scholarship to run an Eligibility check on me considering following;
- I obtained a First class (4.84/5.0)
- I have been a beneficiary of 3 scholarships as an undergraduate and bagged a number of academic awards
- I have functioned in an automobile firm (as an intern), as a Maintenance Engineer and as an Assistant Lecturer
-my project work as an undergraduate dealt with the integration of renewable Energy and Agriculture (considering the fact that PTDF approved renewable energy related courses also).

I am not knowledgeable about this scheme. I just found out about it few days ago. I will like folks here to pardon me if I might have provided over information. I just need to get it straight.

QUESTION - I will like to know if I am Eligible at all. And if yes, am I limited to certain M.Sc programs on the scheme or I have the entire list to pick from.

I LOOK FORWARD TO KIND RESPONSES��.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Profeme: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tobytboy123:
Hello nairaland farmz,
I have been having issues that I need to clearify pertaining this scheme before going too far. I studied Agricultural Engineering, and I hope it is not going to limit my chances due to the fact that most of the courses approved for by the scheme are Oil and gas related. I need people who are knowledgeable about this PTDF scholarship to run an Eligibility check on me considering following;
- I have been a beneficiary of 3 scholarships as an undergraduate and bagged a number of academic awards
- I have functioned in an automobile firm (as an intern), as a Maintenance Engineer and as an Assistant Lecturer
-my project work as an undergraduate dealt with the integration of renewable Energy and Agriculture (considering the fact that PTDF approved renewable energy related courses also).

I am not knowledgeable about this scheme. I just found out about it few days ago. I will like folks here to pardon me if I might have provided over information. I just need to get it straight.

QUESTION - I will like to know if I am Eligible at all. And if yes, am I limited to certain M.Sc programs on the scheme or I have the entire list to pick from.

Go through the schools and the advertised courses and the see if you are qualified for any. If so you can apply for the scholarship.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by yakbauer: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tobytboy123:
Hello nairaland farmz,

Brotherly to the best of my knowledge you're more than qualified to go on all fronts.
You graduated with a first class
You are a graduate assistant
I'll advise u apply first and then when the bridge of preparation for d interview comes, we go cross am.
All u need is go through the application page, read and ask any questions u don't understand as regards d application process.
Ppl with much less resume have applied and gotten it on merit.
Go through the UK page and like you've rightly stated focus ur courses in renewable energy, biofuels, sustainable development, or even safety.
Do not be discouraged by the fact that ur first degree was in Agric Engineering.
All d best
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Tobytboy123: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Profeme:

Go through the schools and the advertised courses and the see if you are qualified for any. If so you can apply for the scholarship.

Well Noted. I really appreciate.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Tobytboy123: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2018
yakbauer:

Brotherly to the best of my knowledge you're more than qualified to go on all fronts.
You graduated with a first class
You are a graduate assistant
I'll advise u apply first and then when the bridge of preparation for d interview comes, we go cross am.
All u need is go through the application page, read and ask any questions u don't understand as regards d application process.
Ppl with much less resume have applied and gotten it on merit.
Go through the UK page and like you've rightly stated focus ur courses in renewable energy, biofuels, sustainable development, or even safety.
Do not be discouraged by the fact that ur first degree was in Agric Engineering.
All d best

Thanks alot Bro. Very encouraging. I am not clear about making 3 choices as stated on the scholarship guide. Is it 3 choices for each country? Or from any 3 institutions across all countries? Or one choice for each country?
I guess this is the last piece of the puzzle for. I appreciate the help so far on this platform, as this is the only way I have been making PTDF related inquiries
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by yakbauer: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
To the best of my knowledge and from the instruction on the site which was pasted on this thread:
YOU HAVE TO SELECT ANY THREE (3) INSTITUTIONS FROM THE SAME COUNTRY.

Tobytboy123:

Thanks alot Bro. Very encouraging. I am not clear about making 3 choices as stated on the scholarship guide. Is it 3 choices for each country? Or from any 3 institutions across all countries? Or one choice for each country?
I guess this is the last piece of the puzzle for. I appreciate the help so far on this platform, as this is the only way I have been making PTDF related inquiries
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by ariyibiolatunji: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Could anyone who got this scholarship kindly forward his/her used SOP to me please? ariyibiolatunji@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by eesquare(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Good day everyone,
Please I need information about the likely date for the PHD level interview. I'm trying to make some plans for the year and this will be very helpful.
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by MonsieurCoder: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by zakir007(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Please is there no option to select UK SCHOOLS? AND MUST I UPLOAD A personal statement for MSC

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.