Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student (25809 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by mikeycharles(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Expulsion? just for ra- never mind
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria's premier university my nyash
So it is with these kind of news they want to overtake Covenant University, abi?

Keep going down d drain........Bells University will meet u there sad

1 Like

Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Divay22(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:
How can they expel someone within the range of of 4 days?

Were they planning to expell him before the incidence?
4 days was even too far.
So they should have wanted for months, when all evidence against him is true..
Until his Abuja father sweep the case under the carpet, like nothing happened...

Be kiaful o
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Jochabed(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is good! Men should learn how to control themselves,if you have a high libido,pray for God's grace.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
How do people enjoy rape sex?? Even wt ma gf,if I touch u few times and u r not connecting,ma prick dey enter shrink mode straight...
I wonder hw ppu maintain hardness and struggling at d same time...
My prick is response sensitive.. If u no flow,d guy go jus disapoint me go low.. Wen I hear rape,I go com dry wonder which jazz � dose ppu dey use stay hard all tru d struggle??
Dis life sef...

Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by NSK4U(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
chai, just a year to graduate, too shameful for his profile
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by mozona(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
him don try afterall all nah graduation
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by maduka87(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
chai too bad
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by ozodigboo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nonsense.
OP has just posted this on Facebook, got justice for the girl.....and that's it ? Is that enough ?
You mentioned the guy's dad bailed him.....are you aware the rapist can return and harm that girl ?
Mr OP what measures do you plan to use to protect her ?
or izzit just to publicise and disappear ?
if anything happens to that babe, na for ur head oo
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by viceddy95(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
how are we sure that girl is saying the truth. ....what if she lied against the young man.....
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Yahayablessing(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
WHEN YOU CANT KEEP UR DICK HEAD IN ONE PLACE AND U BLAME IT ON KONJI AND AGAIN EEH HIM VILLAGE PEOPLE MUST HAVE TURN THE CALABASH TOWARDS THE NORTH TOH
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
That guy should be dealt with
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by thunderbabs: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
spartan50:
He is still a free man.. When would Nigeria ever work?

Lagos is Working.

Nigeria is Twerking.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by alobright17(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:

I took him few minutes to rape a girl, and you want it to take a decade to punish him....... God is watching you.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by obonujoker(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
genghiskhan007:
So it is with these kind if news they want to overtake Covenant University, abi?

Keep going doen d drain........Bells University will meet u there sad

Lol.... why are you attacking your alma mater?? ...
When you've got a clown as the Chancellor, and another as VC, what do you expect grin

Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:

you need knowledge.... I hope you can read.... please go back and read again
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Probably not his first time. He must have messed with someone with the mental strength and resources to follow through.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by kingchris30(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
whenever I hear cases of rape, many question come to my mind, where did he rape her, if is his house what are you doing there? how come he druged you, if is through drink, then you actually contributed, how come nobody heard you voice,. most of what we call rape is not actually rape
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by sekundosekundo: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
ofuonyebi:

this is how some youth got their bright destiny 'BLACKLISTED'...just because of trying to enjoy a one minute sweet banana!....shame!

The girl I wanted to marry years ago was a victim of this. I got to know at the 8th month of her gestation, even her parents didn't know till this time. A guy drugged and raped her and it resulted to pregnancy. She keep on avoiding me till one early morning I changed it for her on phone and she opened up, I was even the one that broke the news to her mum. I made sure the useless guy remained miserable till tomorrow.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by onomeabuja: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
400 LEVEL LAW STUDENT OF IGBENEDION UNIVERSITY
OKADA EXPELLED FOR ONE MINUTE MADNESS (RAPE)
THE THIN DEY EVEN REACH ONE MINUTE AGAIN?
WEN FRUSTRATION DON TAKE OVER D MIND...
BT THIS MALE STUDENT MUMU WELL WELL O..JUST because OF YANSH HIM JUST WASTE HIS ACCADEMY PURSUIT. HIM NAME GO BE " king of ponyo "
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by HigherEd: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
genghiskhan007:
So it is with these kind if news they want to overtake Covenant University, abi?

Keep going doen d drain........Bells University will meet u there sad
Did they claim they want to overtake Covenant? Secondly, between bells and Igbinedion which would you recommend?
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Seandisputed(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
The guy might even be a one minute rapist,
life ain't fair when you're dealing with expulsion and premature ejaculation at the same time.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by HigherEd: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
sekundosekundo:

The girl I wanted to marry years ago was a victim of this. I got to know at the 8th month of her gestation, even her parents didn't know till this time. A guy drugged and raped her and it resulted to pregnancy. She keep on avoiding me till one early morning I changed it for her on phone and she opened up, I was even the one that broke the news to her mum. I made sure the useless guy remained miserable till tomorrow.
Don't mind my questions. How did you deal with the guy? And did u break up with her because she was raped?
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by dheilaw1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
as much as I hate rape, as much as I can kill for it, I still condemn the this piece cos the accused seemed not given fair hearing before expulsion
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rape is a very serious crime and should be treated as such.

Whoever secured the release of the rapist should be bundled into the police cell with him! undecided
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by cadre88(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
How minutes before u reach oluku to patronize okpo.. The rapist is a fool
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Xisnin(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
Every story has three sides, his, hers, the truth.

That's how that Twitter girl confessed her friend framed a guy of rape to teach him a lesson.

Nobody should quote me and say "what if it's your sister" BS. I'm just saying the story isn't complete. undecided
Yes, the story isn't complete because you were not invited to participate as usual.
SMH
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Xisnin:

Yes, the story isn't complete because you were not invited to participate as usual.
SMH
thou has been noticed.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by CAPSLOCKED: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:

....STILL WAITING FOR THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE STORY.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by sekundosekundo: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
HigherEd:

Don't mind my questions. How did you deal with the guy? And did u break up with her because she was raped?

The guy is languishing in prison. I still wanted to go ahead with the girl but on one condition that she should drop out of that school with a promise that I will train her myself. She refused and I have to move on. She later changed her mind but it was too late. I was the one that took care of her delivery expenses.
Re: 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student by revolt(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
NeeKlaus:
What do people enjoy in "forced sex"? I have asked myself this question severally.

Awon Fifty Shades of Gray.
still CNT figure out how somebody will be banging a lifeless body or a girls thts crying in pains or begging or even frowning sef. When women full everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Sarumi Babafemi 606: Mompha Joined In Fresh Charges Against Auto Dealer / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.