Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (59474 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Every form of hawking must be banned here.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:

Who be flaty?

Simple question you can not answer.

Will OWO ITA be collected?

UP National !! grin grin

Progress grin grin grin
U fit find job go the place too na grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
1Sharon:
I saw better in France

you don go dier before?

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Billionboi:
Is not as beautiful as Ebonyi state nw

That thing that looks like the coloured lights in a brothel.

9 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by IME1: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
How many years are we giving this...?

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abagworo:
Every form of hawking must be banned here.

Please, don't deny Ebonyi people of their fundamental right to hawk.

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
This overrated bus terminal! Anyway its cool saw it on my way to the local airport
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Danpraise4ever: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
I hope our mr project of Rivers State has seen these.. I love this Lagos state governor....

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by hustler86(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
1Sharon:
I saw better in France

You look cute
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Follygunners: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
1Sharon:
I saw better in France

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by chloride6: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Progress grin grin grin
U fit find job go the place too na grin grin

Ja kuro lori mention mi jare...

In 3 weeks time, you will sleep the usual national colours of green and white along with the associated fistcuffs.

Get ready, you just built a homeless shelter too for all sort.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:
Are you saying they wont collect OWO ITA here?

you must be joking grin grin

Your pain, their happiness.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Skepticus: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
dtruth50:
and who are the Nigerians

Your bleeping bureaucrats na.

Or were you expecting me to mention I or you?

These bureaucrats will quote it's maintenance in budgets without doing nothing. After a while, they'll begin to sell the assets off till the dregs of the society like touts make the terminal their home.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by enemmo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Take a look at a U turn in my area by day.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Laple0541:
I begiiii, na beauty we go shop, make dem do something dat will reflect on the lives of poor nigerians.
So is it rich ones that will make use of it?
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
SO BEAUTIFUL. . AMBODE IS WORKING.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by mema900: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Exactly what billgates was talking....area fine but people de hungry

Lagos has the one of the highest collection of suffering families in Nigeria

Except of north of course
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by chloride6: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your pain, their happiness.

Oga swerve, i asked a simple question, answer or pass.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ayus34:
So is it rich ones that will make use of it?
No mind am, I wonder the way some people reason here!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by afiaonline: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Lagos for show

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/see-beauty-of-ikeja-bus-terminus-at.html

This is awesome! May it never dabaru!
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by samjake: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:

Oga swerve, i asked a simple question, answer or pass.

Silly questions deserve no answers.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Twrecks(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:
The Next 15months Will Speak For Itself
Werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Slychase: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good start but d government always have issues with maintaining things like this.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by mejai(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
so na dis make me dey reach house dis tym? make dem take tym o
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by chloride6: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lol
Potor piglet wants to join agbero work in Lagos.

I don't blame you though. The bus terminal in Lagos is better than the best Airport in the entire South East.

Everybody that opposes this sham of a LASG is an Igbo to you abi?

I don't know how Ambode has sent to your account since he started this massive looting..

But i know you loyal enough to pay toll to a man who used the proceeds to build an hotel right next to it grin grin grin

APC!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by IntegralC(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Slychase:
Good start but d government always have issues with maintaining things like this.
t
Gentlesniper:
Will like to see this same terminal again in the next 5yrs.
we Don hear na. This is what people have been saying he's been posting d pictures
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
pretty nice

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Them take this white and black zebra side curb design swear for Lagos ni?
What sane govt invest millions to paint the floor?
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by skallion7(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2018
How many times this shitty news gonna be on FP.
Should Nigerians start licking it!!
The mod should uprage
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by soulhardrezzy(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Please any information about the link for this lagos state job......bus terminal...abeg make boiz register online....abeg make una update us....thanks nairalander....God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.