Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (59622 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Tonason:
At the end it wouldn't be garage again? Bus stop nor ni. Today is public holiday in Lagos because of it, Buhari is coming because of it. What a Shithole country. If he's coming to commission a power station that would have been commendable. Can you imagine president coming to commission a garage, bus stop?

My brother
The thing tire me.

How about commissioning a 10000mw electricity plant.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by cytell56: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The ultra-modern Ikeja Bus Terminal will be open for general use after its commissioning by Pres. Muhammadu Buhari. But before the arrival of the president, we were at the terminus at night to catch the glimpse, the beauty and the luxury of this edifice, you won't want to miss it!

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/see-beauty-of-ikeja-bus-terminus-at.html

How does that improve the economy?
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by petenweke: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Look Lagos... you cannot be intimidating your 36 brothers and sisters anyhow.
Werin na?
See all the fine fine this way you get.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Ticket already cancelled lago melo grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by danduke85: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Don't be an enemy of progress, just the train.
MetroBaba1:
The Next 15months Will Speak For Itself
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Vannlex(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
The Next 15months Will Speak For Itself
omo you bad o you really look into the future grin but if the government have sense they should be renovating at least 10yrs time

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
chloride6:

Ja kuro lori mention mi jare...

In 3 weeks time, you will sleep the usual national colours of green and white along with the associated fistcuffs.

Get ready, you just built a homeless shelter too for all sort.

Why are u so pained grin grin grin...just apply for job dia, i think that wld bring joy back to ur life grin
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
That is lovely I must say.
I wonder what the cost was?
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Horus(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Travelling Within Nigeria By Air Require Any Document / Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.