Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise (847 Views)

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise by miraexcel(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2010
I'm thinking of starting animal farm in my coompoud since i've a large space; fowl, goat , fish etc Please advise which one is easier and more profitable . Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Starting Animal Farm In My Compound. Please Advise by Woke4all(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2010
It's a nice idea you've got. I haven't tried goats anyway, but before i went to school, i hv a little poultry (100 birds) and i got a good profit from it. But when considering the profit, you need to look at the loss too coz it's possible to loose a good number of ur birds expecially if not well vaccinated.

These days i think fish farming is a good one too, as you can do it even in ur room and the demand for it is very high and it's not that stressful.

It will be good if you google any of the livestock you desire to rear and get more info on it.

(1) (Reply)

3 Worst Jobs U Will Never Do / Oando Vacancies 2010 / 20 To 30 Tonne Tipper And A Loader For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.