Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

It’s Getting Real At Ibeju Lekki. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It’s Getting Real At Ibeju Lekki. (268 Views)

I Was Advised To Learn A Skill But Now It's Getting Usless Due To Lack Of Tools / Cheap Plots Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Awoyaya Cofo / Investment, Tbc And Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria Real At No Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Getting Real At Ibeju Lekki. by TowerGlobal22: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
It’s getting real at Ibeju lekki.

If you still haven’t bought a plot of Land at Ibeju Lekki, you need to have a rethink.

Don't be the man/Woman who always tell stories on how he knows when Ibeju Lekki was a bush rather be a eagled eye investor who sees value and future prospect.

Am here to help you, you can check our basket of options and choose one that suits your budget.

Get yourself as many plots as you can. Invest today.

Call me on 08033431038 or send your email address to towerglobalrealtors@gmail.com let me send you the various options within the Lekki Free Trade Zone and it's environs for you to choose from.

Make a wise decision today.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Available For Sell / Hire A Developer Today / Never Retype Text Again! Just Buy This Mouse!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.