Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Investment, Tbc And Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria Real At No Cost - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment, Tbc And Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria Real At No Cost (294 Views)

TBC Exchange: See Over $855 TBC Cash Withdrawal Testimonials in Just few weeks / How Real Is TBC / I Want To Sell My TBC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment, Tbc And Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria Real At No Cost by follarwhite: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
GOOD DAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
This post might look some how to, but before i proceed, let me briefly share you a story...
��THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF FRIENDSHIP��

Most of us have friends but most of us are not maximizing the potential of our friendships.

What does it mean to have a friend?

Why do people need friends?

Who is a friend?

These are simple questions that we all know the answers to, but what exactly is the economic impact of friendships?

The first thing I want you to know about friendship is that it is security.�

The second thing is that friendship is banking.

If you understand these principles, then you are one step closer to understanding the economic impact of friendships.

Lesson 1: List 5 things you do with your friends. How many of these 5 things bring money to your account or has commercial value? Let's start now....

Lesson 2: How many of your friends know your dreams and ambition?

Lesson 3: How many of your friends contribute to your dreams and ambition?

I want you to know that friendship is not all about fun and gossip. Friendship is a ladder to wealth and prosperity.

You and your friends can still gossip, have fun and create wealth at the same time.

Friendship is the most powerful leveraging tool in the world. It is the vehicle the rich use in getting richer and it is also what the poor use in getting poorer. He that has an ear, let him hear what I am saying this morning.

Imagine walking into a car shop, ordering a beautiful SUV, and then, to your surprise, you're being informed that it has already been paid for. Where did this unexpected gift come from? Wow!

When will you get tired of keeping unprofitable friendships?

Just like a business enterprise, I want you to analyze the profitability of your friendships....

Last week, I needed $100 to come alive. My dear friends, I couldn't raise that money myself. I picked up my phone and scrolled up and down if I could find someone in my phone book to rescue me... alas! There was nobody. That was when I knew I was in trouble before God miraculously sent an angel!......

My question is simple..... WHO ARE THE PEOPLE ON YOUR PHONE BOOK?

If you need $200 today, is there someone on your phone book you can call to transfer that money to you?

If you want to reach the Governor of your state, is there someone on your phone book that can help?

Some people are suffering today, yet they have 3000 people on their phone book. What are those people for?

You must understand how friendship became a tool of the powerful people. Powerful people have used friendships to become more powerful. What are you doing with your friends?

When you sit with your friends everyday, what do you guys talk about? Do you talk about boy friends and girl friends or do you talk about how to rule the world?

AS MY PARTNER YOU MUST HAVE A KNACK FOR BUILDING HIGH-PROFILED RELATIONSHIPS. AVOID HORIZONTAL Relationships, IT'S DANGEROUS......

How many old people are your friends? If none, look for one.

Your friends must not be your mates or be in your class alone. Make friends everywhere and from every class, tribe, country.

If you don't have any friend from other countries, join my team and maximise the opportunity. Make good friends now....

What is the economic impact of befriending people? Why do people make friends?

Don't be afraid to make huge sacrifices for your friends. Remember I said friendship is security. I also said friendship is a bank. Bank wisely.

Important lessons my mentor taught me :

1. Don't wait for the opportunity to help people, create it. Wow!

2. Friends are wealth; it's only a bad business person that will abandon old friends because he found new ones. Don't be a bad business man/woman....

Some of us have not made any meaningful friends for the past 7 years and we are proud of it. They call themselves private people. OK o! ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂.
Everyday I have decided to make new friends who will be joining me to make cool wealth any moment from now for ourselves.

A smarter you is only a decision away. You and your friends can rule the world with ideas and partnerships.

Do not forget that friends are wealth.
this particuar site dont even seek attention of refering, but might be of benefit to you.
with your bitcoin and btc you can live abundant life like others.

my secret of income is my laptop and the number of the llittlle friend i have. but suddenly tBc just appear to be something that change my life unexpected.
if you have BITCOIN OR TBC, OR EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE WITH JUST LITTLE MONEY THAT YOU CAN SPEND FOR SHOPPING U CAN EASILY USE IT FOR INVESTMENT THAT WILL BRING YOU 5% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY.
FOR MORE INFO JOIN US HERE....
https:///5vAv3lU7SRiDczbeRmAHEU

OR 07083264197

(1) (Reply)

See What Glo Is Up To In My Area After Several Calls And Contacts On SM Platform / Learn How To Trade Crypto Currency Yourself Free Of Charge / Domain For Sale At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.