Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement (34479 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by ameri9ja: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:
This Laura of a girl ugly pass Lalasticlala testes when it is flat.

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by amidel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
And I was planning to go and toast her after the Easter holiday(s).

Congrats.
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Hibiscuss(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Joseunlimited:
cool

Don Jazzy be like

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by maduka87(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
congratulations ma,am
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Donjazzy12(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Amagite2:
Linda Ikeji's sisters, Laura Ikeji and Sandra Ikeji have taken to Instagram to confirm her engagement.

Sandra wrote;

"Congratulations @officiallindaikeji So happy for you sweet sis! This tells me that sometimes the wait is worth it. Can't wait to plan your special day!@eventsbysi are you readyyyyyy? #it'sagetaway"

Laura wrote;

"Congrats Linlin @officiallindaikeji "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/linda-ikejis-sisters-confirm-engagement.html

No picture of any man. Is it a lesbian engagement?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by wink2015(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
BUT WHY IS THE HUSBAND TO BE PICTURE BEING KEPT IN HIGH SECRECY?

Abi we nor go see picture of the BOBO?

HUBBY TO BE, LET US SEE YOUR PHOTO-PICTURE or PHOTOGRAPH

Too much secrecy in HIGH PLACES.

At least we all saw that of Laura Ikeji so we are still waiting to see the PHOTO OF THE NEW BOBO OF LINDA IKEJI.

But all the daughters of this family their name is unique. It starts with LETTER "L" Linda, Laura etc
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by ashawopikin(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Joseunlimited:
cool

Don Jazzy be like
dat one no serious, na bb naija him dey watch upadan, bbn don scatter im brain

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So one man will start waking up every morning to the smell of dead fish.

God forbid.
Stale sad

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by UDUJ(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
Finally finally

But i will not congratulate her until she officially get married, many ladies were turned into Lord of the rings

cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na dis kinda babe get dat song say EVERYTHING NA DOUBLE DOUBLE,NA DOUBLE DOUBLE...
God jus carry bf/gf Mata comot her way and help her concentrate on her career,now God bring back her prepared package com dash her join alrdy made billions...
Instead of all dis foolish slay mama to get vision for dis misery life,Na stewpeed post Dem go dey do for d same linda page upandan...
If u get life,MAN MUST COME...
I wont leave an asset of a babe for a slay puppet..
U dey see how not too beautiful babes dey marry every Satday now? Na wetin Dem carry inside dey work....
Get a life o ye Slay python

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by thunderbabs: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
ameri9ja:
Whoever nabs this Linda got himself an excellent wife and partner.

Where's the lucky guy?

Calm down... It always looks like it will be perfect from the start.

It takes grace to be excellent.... U geh money no mean u will mk an excellent hubby or wife, neither does it define happiness in marriage buh its a good way to start though.
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by kokakola: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some delays are actually blessing in disguise.
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by jayAjoku(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
So will she move into the guy's house or will he move into hers? If it's a guy sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by donnaD(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
publicity stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by KingTrollMan: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Same
SeniorZato:
I don't know her so please can you move this post to the back page?
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Yahayablessing(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
AAA WOOO CONGRAT AUNTY LILI
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by ameri9ja: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
thunderbabs:

Calm down... It always looks like it will be perfect from the start.

It takes grace to be excellent.... U geh money no mean u will mk an excellent hubby or wife, neither does it define happiness in marriage buh its a good way to start though.

Not talking about money at all. I can sense she has a good spirit and very level-headed. Imagine the kind of patience and long periods of solitary hardwork it must have taken for her to build her blog.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by excel4us: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Congrats my gurl. Amaigbo kwenuu!
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Rozaytee: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:
This Laura of a girl ugly pass Lalasticlala testes when it is flat.
money made her finer
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by onomeabuja: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
FORGET THAT BABE , SHE WAN GENERATE TRAFFICK UPON TRAFFICK FOR HER BLOG..... U THINK SAY THAT 30MILLION NAIRA CAR SHE BUY FOR HER SISTER DEY EAZY? U NO KNW HW MUCH SHE GO MAKE FOR ONLY THIS NEWS ON HER BLOG? SHE THINK SAY NA EVERYTHING BE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Follygunners: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Arrogant B!tch! angry Stinky pvssy! grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by Follygunners: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
donnaD:
publicity stunt.

Very true.... I heard her blog has been suffering of late. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by koning: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
wey de man na.... dem dey hide am. Anyway, he is a very lucky man. Linda is marriage material anytime.
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by garymathew: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
I can't wait for ur wedding day when I will come and shout, 'I still love you'. I can't sit down and watch anoda man spoil juju i been place on u
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by williamdeluxe(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So one man will start waking up every morning to the smell of dead fish.
God forbid.

All dix ur jokes dn dy dry smal smal

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by judgedredd22(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
finally ooooooo! it's about to go down!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by donnaD(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:

Very true.... I heard her blog has been suffering of late. undecided
i strongly belive that every tin is staged played,if not where is the guy?am yet to see a celebrity that is ashamed of her man,even the ones that snatched other peoples own still flaunts him.But this line is too cheap.Jim iyke and Nadia Buhari's saga was well played.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by MrOwonikoko: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is the man she got engaged to invisible? undecided cus i cant see d man in the chair. She sha always hiding her man.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by ikukuhero: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayson87:
She's always getting engaged. The 3rd time and we counting, yet no marriage and her mates have their wards writing Junior Waec now

Just shut up! Silly little brat! You don't know what tomorrow holds in store for you. You don't know what challenges life will throw your way tomorrow. Yours may be loss of a so called child that's "writing junior waec" or a bad health challenge and I hope you will be pleased to hear people mock you over your status. Bitch! Be running your mouth anyhow, okay? Don't use your brain. Keep it for decoration.
Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by jayson87: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
ikukuhero:

Just shut up! Silly little brat! You don't know what tomorrow holds in store for you. You don't know what challenges life will throw your way tomorrow. Yours may be loss of a so called child that's "writing junior waec" or a bad health challenge and I hope you will be pleased to hear people mock you over your status. Bitch! Be running your mouth anyhow, okay? Don't use your brain. Keep it for decoration.
keep ranting. Truth hurts. Yam yam yan yan. Evil goat like wishing death on someone's child. I pray the evil you wish others come on you. Animal

Re: Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement by DonDiego(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:
Arrogant B!tch! angry Stinky pvssy! grin

This news really hurt you. Pele.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Releases Hilarious Photos / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.