Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Webmasters!! Please Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters!! Please Help!!! (611 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by REX106(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
My website won't load unless i add www.

what could be the issue??
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by fajob: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
REX106:

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by Duchman67: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
You may need to add an A record for the domain with the domain registrar. Does it resolve to an IP?
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by TopYouGo: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
REX106:

This isn't really a big problem; we can help you to resolve the issue. Check our signature and contact us.
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
REX106:

Blogger, I guess? If yes, you would need to set your 'redirect' right under 'basic' in settings.
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by Bolaji21(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
REX106:

It's all problem with .htaccess file in the root folder. Look for the file and edit.

#Force www:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.example.com/$1 [L,R=301,NC]

Read more here https://www.inmotionhosting.com/&hl=en-NG&tk=12832809186266643667

But be sure you know what you're doing. Any error in that file, your website won't load again. Better get an expert to do it for you or simply contact your hosting provider to do it for you.
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by REX106(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Duchman67:
You may need to add an A record for the domain with the domain registrar. Does it resolve to an IP?

Am a total newbie...I didn't understand a word in that sentence
Am just trying to write blogs with my site
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by REX106(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sanchez01:

Blogger, I guess? If yes, you would need to set your 'redirect' right under 'basic' in settings.

Thanks,let me check it out
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by REX106(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bolaji21:

It's all problem with .htaccess file in the root folder. Look for the file and edit.

#Force www:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.example.com/$1 [L,R=301,NC]

Read more here https://www.inmotionhosting.com/&hl=en-NG&tk=12832809186266643667

But be sure you know what you're doing. Any error in that file, your website won't load again. Better get an expert to do it for you or simply contact your hosting provider to do it for you.

Yes ..it sounds like some real delicate stuff

I guess I will try emailing them(but am just afraid of it turning into a play of formal proceedings before my site issue is resolved by them;you know how these kind of things are)
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by Bolaji21(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
REX106:

I guess I will try emailing them(but am just afraid of it turning into a play of formal proceedings before my site issue is resolved by them;you know how these kind of things are)
They should fix it within 3 hours of messaging them. Else, you should get another hosting (poor customer care)
Re: Webmasters!! Please Help!!! by hostkobo(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
REX106:

hi REX106,

I can help you,

msg me on whatsapp, I'll help sort it out.

Im a hosting guru and always online.

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Non-hosted Adsense Account Available At Cheap Price / PLEASE: Is it possible To Link My Domiciliary Account To Payoneer? / Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.