Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? (7187 Views)

My Former Company Refuse To Acknowledge My Pension / How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by ItzChinnex(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Public or Private company?
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by onaf: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
If you are in Lagos, go to the PENCOM in Ikeja GRA first to know what document you need to accompany the letter you will write to pension.

Pencom will ask for all copies of your payslip as evidence that you pension is being deducted.

Don't bother yourself again with your last employer.I can assure you,the HR Manager will be the one looking for you to collect detailed info from you.

Just follow due process pencom will do their job dutifully.

I have used sure service and got prompt result.
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by nobilie: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2018
My wife worked with one of the telecoms company(the one owned by "Baba ijebu"wink for about 1 year 6 months before she left. We checked her pension only to see that nothing was paid into the account. Meanwhile (pension is part of her package), they debited her account for pension for the whole months she worked.

Most of the companies in Nigeria defraud their employees with this means. You'll notice they only remit your pension to the managers after about 2 or more months. so, where was the money after you received your salary? cooling in someone eases account and producing interest abi?

Please always confirm from your pension manager.

Nigeria is very unorganized and corrupt.
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by funkymeky: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2018
I have not been receiving dividend from ETI shares since 2010. I bought the shares in 2008 and I received dividend only twice. You can help me with an idea on what to do please
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by Housing(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just write Pencom and do the follow up. Pencom will be the one to sue your former employers if payments is not made after its intervention. It is a criminal offense not to remit 7working days after payments of monthly salary.
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by famfour: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Patented:
write a petition to the pension commission of nigeria and copy efcc and d company grin
correct
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by adedejilegal: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Call this number. You will be advised accordingly on how to make your employer remit the funds . 09055000149
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
You have to go all out to your former company and listen to whatever they have to say. Court is not always the first measure in such a case. Hear their excuse and see if they are viable. But for pension sha, no one can steal yours.
Re: My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? by africanusvu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
henryhee:
I worked for a company for 4 years, ever since have been working, my pension was only remitted once. Now have resigned, have written to the company several times concerning my pension deduction, but they won't reply my message, house please what can I do to make sure I get my money from them.
.Buy a coffin.three egg.palmfront and live chameleon and go drop it in ur company gate wit inscription. MY PENSION OR DEATH AFTER SEVEN DAYS.drop ur phone no open the egg.after 8days.u get an alert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossover For Work / Police To Promote Junior Officers With Higher Qualifications – IG / Managing Job Stress: Strategies For Coping And Thriving At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.