Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer (11130 Views)

My Former Company Refuse To Acknowledge My Pension / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Trulydude(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
My former employer is owing my pension and has since refused to remit despite several calls and emails.

Please what's the best way to get my hard earned money?πŸ’° πŸ€‘ πŸ’Έ πŸ™

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Trulydude:
My former employer is owing my pension and has since refused to remit despite several calls and emails.

Report to pencom....

info@pencom.gov.ng Phone: 08117340360.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by yuzjet(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Report to pencom.

Or contact your PFA.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Houseofglam7(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
The poster above was very helpful. I have nothing left to add 🫣🫣🫣🫣

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by YoungLionken(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Back the above with prayers...

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by siraj1402(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by fawaz050(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
KPMG does not owe Pension.

Meanwhile,

My brother's team is participating in the upcoming KPMG games
Please can you help like this video to boost our chance of winning

If you can drop a comment that would be great if not just like the video

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
omo wahala dey o
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by slawomir: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Ologundudu2020: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
If you typing from naija, it’s gone cos no single in existence protecting all these shits

Anyway Very intelligent Lhasa Apso puppy for sale in Abeokuta.
Chekc my thread for more info

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by NobleSeed(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
At this junction ehn,na God fit touch him heart.
Just leave am for God
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by bobolizim(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am lost. Isn’t your employer meant to remit your pension monthly to your PFA ? How come you’ve not left and they not done same ? V

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by erai30(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Carry all your village people to his house, by the time he sees all of Una, he will give you your pension and even pay your village people as well. But use your brain sha, not your head grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by bolabadmus38: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Visit the office and try and understand why. Please,be calm. A company that has a pension scheme will be willing to pay, probably the business environment may cause it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Sakobaba(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Let's help u invest for the future, lets help you invest in real estate.

*Land measuring 1,000sqm for sale @ old ikoyi. Title: lasg c of o
Price: 980m.

*Land measuring 6,106sqm at vi.
Price: 6.5b
Title: federal c of o.

*2 bedroom flat on a half plot of land is going for sale @ igando lagos
Title: receipt and deed of assignment
Price: 8m.

*3 and half plot of corner piece land for sale @ ago palace way okota Lagos
Title: c of o
Price: 400m... WhatsApp zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by hadjipapiey(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have similar case with my former employer who seem to have been contracted/clinched the firm from the federal government under the PPP. There have been deductions for 3 years and no jack was remitted.

We were then advised to slow down taking bold step coz of his VIPsm status..

So unfair..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by HussenAdul: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Report to pencom....

info@pencom.gov.ng Phone: 08117340360.
That is waste of time. On my own, I called pencom, they said I should forward a handwritten letter or report to their headquarters. I told the lady on phone that I am far from the headquarters, should I sent it via email but she objected. She said I should sent my letter through courier service.
That was when I noticed that they re not ready to help

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by lonelydora: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Not a big deal.
Write PENCOM and get a lawyer (as backup)

That company will be the one calling you sef.

Contact me for more easy way out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by bakynes(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Only PENCOM can help, your PFA are a private company and will only give account of what is been given to them by your former employer.

PENCOM is the apex pension regulatory body
Just as CBN is to Commercial Bank, Micro- finance banks, Infrastructural banks etc is how PENCOM is to Pension Funds Administrators.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ozodinmo08:
G

I have been looking for you, but sha I got someone else
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Trulydude:

Report to pencom....
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Shigobaba(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kindly visit your former company, they will issue you this documents:

1. Letter of termination

2. Accrue letter

And I hope you still have your former company I.D card, employment letter,

All this documents you will take to your pension office with your bank statement for processing.

Trulydude:

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by HussenAdul: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Trulydude:

Pls my brother, I have exactly the same issue. Pls carry me along if u re successful so that I can follow ur step to get mine.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Harrynight(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

Pension Money is a scam

You can get it oo, but it will be useless as they won't pay you all at once

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by SleekyP(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
shocked
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by TrustedLawyer: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Commence an action against the company at the National Industrial Court.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by Microwhy: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
free2ryhme:

Report to pencom....

Good
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by 2busy: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
1. Get a statement of account from your PFA
2. Write a letter to your employer asking them to remit all your pension deducted from your monthly salary.
2(a). Attach a copy of the statement of account as evidence that your employer is not up to date in it's remittance of your pension.
2(b). If possible attach all your pay slip as evidence that your pension are constantly deducted.
2(c). Quote a section of the Pension Reform Act where there is penalty for non remittance of deducted pension from employee salary.
2(d) CC the following in your letter:
PENCOM
YOUR PFA
EFCC.
3. Ensure you send a copy of the letter to your PFA and PENCOM.
4. Ensure you have a copy of your letter duly stamped " RECEIVED "
5. Do all above also by E-mail to your HR, Finance Dept, and MD, especially if you are not getting positive feedback from the hardcopy of your letter.
Best of luck.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by condralbedez: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please how do I edit my date of birth on my Stanbic pension fund data
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer by hadjipapiey(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Shigobaba:
Kindly visit your former company, they will issue you this documents:

1. Letter of termination

2. Accrue letter

And I hope you still have your former company I.D card, employment letter,

All this documents you will take to your pension office with your bank statement for processing.

My former employer contract got terminated later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Define My Career Path / An Intensive Three Days Training On 3D Epoxy Flooring / Going Back To School At Age 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.