Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless (1180 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by ivoryfile: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
International Singer,Justin Bieber Preaches To The Homeless.

Justin Bieber would just do whatever it takes to get the gospel to everyone, including the homeless.

The popular singer was spotted Wednesday plopping himself down onto an L.A. sidewalk after a SoulCycle sesh to preach to an homeless man and woman who were sleeping on the pavement.

The Canadian singer is one of the popular celebs using their fame for Christ.

http://www.ivoryfile.com/justin-bieber-sits-floor-preaching-homeless/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
God bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by KendrickAyomide: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one.. Help them still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by ivoryfile: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
AMEN!
Muafrika2:
God bless him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Evangkatsoulis: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Psychosis.
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Emmanystone: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2018
This boy is taking this thing serious o.

The Lord has His sheep amongst the goats, in due time, they always come. And the goats still amongst the sheep will also find a way out screaming 'there's indeed no God', i have been a Christian for 30yrs, only to discover that religion is fraud.

Go Justin. I pray for His grace to sustain you. Temptation shall come, sometimes you shall fall, some, you shall stand, but all in all. Keep running. The reward is at the end of the line.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Emmanystone: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Psychosis.
Pained.

You'd celebrated if he was on drugs and gay.

Satan is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by segzyndpep(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
God bless him more

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by paxonel(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
That's my guy, Justin bieber

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Gullah: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
That's good of him
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Martinez19(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is not good news. I thought our species should have started seeing the truth. Oga o.
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by winner01(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Martinez19:
This is not good news. I thought our species should have started seeing the truth. Oga o.
What is the truth?

Dalaman, Ranchhoddas, cutemadridsta, superhumanist and other non-deluded, scientific, logical, rational humans...come tell us the truth grin
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Martinez19(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
What is the truth?

Dalaman, Ranchhoddas, cutemadridsta, superhumanist and other non-deluded, scientific, logical, rational humans...come tell us the truth grin
All religious gods don't exist and all the Holy books are bunks.
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by winner01(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Martinez19:
All religious gods don't exist and all the Holy books are bunks.

Okay, your own is that God does not exist, not that you lack a belief? undecided issokay grin

Let's wait for Dalaman, Ranchhoddas, cutemadridsta, superhumanist and other non-deluded, scientific, logical, rational humans to tell us their own version of truth grin
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Martinez19(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:

Okay, your own is that God does not exist, not that you lack a belief? undecided issokay grin

Let's wait for Dalaman, Ranchhoddas, cutemadridsta, superhumanist and other non-deluded, scientific, logical, rational humans to tell us their own version of truth grin
I repeat, all RELIGIOUS gods don't exist.
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by winner01(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Martinez19:
I repeat, all RELIGIOUS gods don't exist.
Proof?

Abi the burden of proof is on me again grin

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Martinez19(m): 1:38am On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Proof?

Abi the burden of proof is on me again grin
common sense and logic is sufficient proof. Take your bible and scrutinise it through logic and common sense (that's if you have one) then tell me if yahweh exists or not. Also check if the Bible is consistent with reality.

Do the same for other religions and world mysticism (though this is not necessary if you have common sense).

If after all this, you still believe in yahweh, then e lago niyi
Re: Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless by Ranchhoddas: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
What is the truth?

This your desperation is becoming something else.
Justin Bieber of all people.

Maybe you are starting to go loco

(1) (Reply)

The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32) / Are Demons Not Really Feeding On You? / Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.