Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters (25149 Views)

Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
guterMann:
Nawa oo.

Even China battery lasts longer than this man.

It has not been 8 months he was recharged in London hospital.

You cannot sanction the death of IPOB members, Shi'a Muslims, ethnic groups in the middle belt and have peace.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

The battery can no longer retain charge.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Never to come back.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
My mentor, Bill Gates disgraced president Buhari few days ago to stop wasting Nigeria taxpayers money on foreign health care but invest in Nigeria health care and education.

And these idiots are asking Nigerians to make sacrifices and votes for them once again.

It is a disgrace to be a Nigerian been led by mumu as leaders.

Watch out how his slaves will release statements to deny before 24 hours ends.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Turantula(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Never to come back.

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by mistercharles: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
#FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari is to embark on "medical leave" starting from 1st week of April 2018, he is reportedly attending Commonwealth Heads of Government (CHOGM) Meeting 2018 in London from April 16-20. No return date has been fixed. @MBuhari @NGRPresident @AsoRock

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/979092198728839169?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3
Guys forget this news.
Sahara reports are planning an April fool's day prank
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by mistercharles: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
As a mere mortal that he is, he's entitled to a medical leave.

However, there has to be a stop to medical tourism by elected government officials. I really do not subscribe to the idea of the head of government of a sovereign nation seeking medical help in another man's land. Isn't that shameful?

If I were PMB, I'll break banks to replicate the facilities in those nations at the National Hospital.
PMB is not going anywhere...Sahara reports jus want their April fool's day prank to trend and this is their step one
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by godofuck231: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2018
God you know my heart

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by obowunmi(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
*singing*
it shall be permaneeeeeent .... grin cheesy

Amen. Hope he never returns.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by TheKingdom: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2018
LibertyRep:
As a mere mortal that he is, he's entitled to a medical leave.

However, there has to be a stop to medical tourism by elected government officials. I really do not subscribe to the idea of the head of government of a sovereign nation seeking medical help in another man's land. Isn't that shameful?

If I were PMB, I'll break banks to replicate the facilities in those nations at the National Hospital.

It’s not about entitlements because he is not the one paying for it, but the poor and confused masses...

Anyway, what if he is truly Jubril from Sudan?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by brookz: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2018
So what's the big deal here? did He by any chance mention that he's Immortal??

Abegi, park for one Corner with your sick and Unprofessional journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by fiyin47(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Here he goes again! cry O Lord God, please save this nation. We can't do it by our efforts
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Turantula post=66247103][/quote]

Lol !
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by LZAA: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
#FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari is to embark on "medical leave" starting from 1st week of April 2018, he is reportedly attending Commonwealth Heads of Government (CHOGM) Meeting 2018 in London from April 16-20. No return date has been fixed. @MBuhari @NGRPresident @AsoRock

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/979092198728839169?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
*singing*
it shall be permaneeeeeent .... grin cheesy

Amen.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Annie939(f): 3:50am On Mar 29, 2018
good one at least things will start moving well and he will return after 2019 general election God punish satan
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by carixma: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Businessman1986:

This man is not fit for 2nd term. Why are African leaders like this ?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Shikini: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2018
hypnotic:
Quote me, the economy will improve immediately this guy leaves.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Femoje(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2018
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Whatsapp: 08173857040

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by lastempero: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2018
lovesky1:
i wish this traveling will be the last one for him it has been a while i heard about plane crash bubu die for me ni

Or even the doctors during the needful for us.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by naijamerican: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Hopefully those white doctors he worships kills the dullard
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by dasparrow: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
LOL grin

Later, some Nigerian loser will tell we who live overseas to move back and make Nigeria great when you losers back home voted in a man that spends more time in your ex colonial master's country than the country he was elected to lead. Bunch of jokers!!
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Trustme2(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Baba's battery is low. He wants to go and recharge shocked shocked grin grin
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by jessedaflow: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=TheTrueSeeker post=66243850]#FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari is to embark on "medical leave" starting from 1st week of April 2018, he is reportedly attending Commonwealth Heads of Government (CHOGM) Meeting 2018 in London from April 16-20. No return date has been fixed. @MBuhari @NGRPresident @AsoRock
our first april fool loading #
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by eneyoduke(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Shithole country

Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
hypnotic:
Quote me, the economy will improve immediately this guy leaves.
which economy?

Nigerian economy has been improving since 1st quarter 2017.

A little education is not bad for your life
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Hmn! Allah will give him sound health.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by joe120120(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=TheTrueSeeker post=66243850]#FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari is to embark on "medical leave" starting from 1st week of April 2018, he is reportedly attending Commonwealth Heads of Government (CHOGM) Meeting 2018 in London from April 16-20. No return date has been fixed. @MBuhari @NGRPresident @AsoRock

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/979092198728839169?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3[/quote

Another. democracy day coming and the head of Fulani herdsmen is running to avoid speech s
hahahaja one Nigeria. shithole
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by hypnotic(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
...when Osinbajo became acting president for 3 months
Okoroawusa:

which economy?

Nigerian economy has been improving since 1st quarter 2017.

A little education is not bad for your life
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Our Sudanese Monarch is going to service and possibly replace his Cloned-metre.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
And we all are just helplessly watching Abracadabra presidetial.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by Tecno66: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thewesterner:
Long over due... I will gladly welcome him back earliest Jan 2020
Too long na. After the next presidential elections will just be okay so that he can go straight to Daura.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters by knowledge4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why is a medical leave generating noise?
Is he not human entitled to medical checks?
Whats wrong with these Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole‘s Aides Denied Entry To APC Secretariat / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.