Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed (25132 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Antimandatethie(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed on Wednesday, said
the call for his arrest and prosecution for admonishing Labour Party (LP) Presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi, over inciting the public to violence is unjustifiable.

Mohammed stated this in London while reacting to the call by Edwin Clark, an Elder Statesman and Leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF), that he should be arrested and prosecuted for spreading “fake news” about Obi.

The minister said he stood by his admonition of Obi, a former Anambra State governor, and his LP running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying that his advice was never premised on falsehood.

“What will be my offence? Is it by chiding the Vice Presidential candidate of the Labour Party who said on live television that if the President-elect Bola Tinubu is sworn in on May 29, that would be the end of democracy in
Nigeria?

“Is it to chide him for saying that swearing in Tinubu on May 29 is like swearing in the military?
“What is the fake news in that?” Mohammed queried.

He added,
“The position of the law is clear that anybody who’s aggrieved over election results should go to court.

“It’s not to start threatening Nigerians and heating up the polity simply because you lost an election.”

The minister stressed that the APC won the Feb. 25 presidential election

“fair and square”, and INEC was correct in declaring Tinubu the winner.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/12/peter-obi-call-for-my-arrest-prosecution-baseless-lai-mohammed/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Tntsi: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Your excellency ignore lai and his likes.
If they continue talking anyhow, we will bring chimamanda Adichie to address and shut their mouths again.

Lai Mohammed is the most classless information minister in Nigeria since independence.

223 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by ubest1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Never will such a person be information minister in this country again, a man no Nigerian believe his words neither be proud of in any ramification

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Iyamehi: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please some people should just stop talking

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Millimann: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
The yeye hunter has become the hunted.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Minime10(f): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have come to a firm conclusion that most people in the ruling APC are seriously having problems upstairs grin

Is this coming from same lie Mohammed that threathened to form a parallel government in 2015 grin grin grin
Is this not a clear & a simple case of madness on the part of this lying robot

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by MarveworldG: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
We pray for peaceful Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Flapp478(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Alhaji LIAR, don't worry, you will meet your Waterloo soonest.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Flapp478:
Alhaji LIAR, don't worry, you will meet your Waterloo soonest.
Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Flapp478(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by hdaveyork(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc lalasticlala cc nlfpmod cc justwise cc Dominique Fp
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by chaddy16: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Time will pass and everyone go soon rest

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by kenedyx: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
With that him mouth that's always loaded to burst forth with the next batch of lies from the pits of hell.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by monumentum5(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
This Peter Obi matter wey APC people dey carry serious so.. really Peter Obi is a threat and they're having sleepless night because of him.. I pray Obi succeed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Ireportlive: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
cool

Sentiments apart ... Sentiments makes some black Africans loose common sense

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; "If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America " or if Jonathan said such in 2015

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Jamiubond009(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin Peter Obi is giving amoda yekini ogunlere sleepless nights

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
This man talks and lie incoherently like a teenager, he's the worst information minister the whole universe

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Mindlog: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lai Mohammed accusing someone else of incitement is pure comedy.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Jamiubond009(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin lainus Mohammed ,the smelly mouth minister for misinformation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Jamiubond009(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin grin grin APC still.dey campaign for acceptance.Wonders will never cease.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by omoadeleye(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
OBIdients are something else

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by muhammaduyusufu: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html
I am sure Chimanda is already writing another letter addressed to the UK PM and King Charles of England.

Tntsi:
Your excellency ignore lai and his likes.
If they continue talking anyhow, we will bring chimamanda Adichie to address and shut their mouths again.

Lai Mohammed is the most classless information minister in Nigeria since independence.

Breaking news!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by matm: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lai and co should be packing their bags and baggages to leave.
They should spend their time writing and typing handover note.By May 29th, they are off the scene completely.
Yes, by May 29th, the current administration including lawmakers and political appointees become history.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by zoedew: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Iceberg3: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nigeria and Nigerians are really serving serious punishment by having these APC people at the helms of affairs
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by muhammaduyusufu: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
matm:
Lai and co should be packing their bags and baggages to leave.
They should spend their time wisywriting and typing handover note.By May 29th, they are off the scene completely
Tinubu's transition team joined Zainab Ahmed, the Finance Minister, to attend a High-Level Working Group meeting at the World Bank Headquarters for a Group meeting on Global Financial Architecture with African Ministers of Finance, Planning, and Economic Development.

There were technical deep dive sessions with the Nigerian delegation and Transition Team on economy, macro stability, and revenues, amongst other topics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Vadese1: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
APC said more than that in 2014. Ask President Buhari. Ask the vice president. Ask the greatest liar on earth, lie Mohammed. Even ask Amaechi what all of them said in that year. APC is evil

Ireportlive:
cool

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by manutdrichie(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Iceberg3: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; "If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America

cool cool
sentiments apart.... Sentiments makes some black Africans lose common sense.
Imagine buhari once said "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" if he didn't win presidency!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard / Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.