Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites (16783 Views)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by fk002: 1:12am On Mar 29, 2018
TheKingdom:

I’m saying that your PR sucks. Phuck Okorohausa and his Phuckin family

Rocha's for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 3:24am On Mar 29, 2018
My friend don't come here to lie against an innocent man. Here is a 39 years old accomplished young federal lawmaker. Remind me how old are you. FYI I'm very well acquainted with that matter and was going to ensure your criminal friend get a jail term for cyber bullying. Your friend's attempt to cheat and criminally extort him failed and he resorted to casting negative aspersions online. Did your friend tell you how he inflated his items above the agreed price?
Did your friend tell you that the Honourable asked him to go and carry his items when he discovered the change in prices but he refused because he knew what he did? (Considering the were not perishable items)
Can you provide any invoice or proforma invoice with the Honourable's signature agreeing to pay the ridiculously inflated prices eg. Footmat @ N30,000?
Your friend, just like other criminal minds, extortionist and opportunists took advantage of his trust and position.
When your friend threatened to report the Honourable to a shrine or deity as he is known for and the Honourable obliged him to why didn't he proceed? And if he did how come the Honourable is still very much alive and waxing stronger after he threatened that his deity will kill him. It's obvious his demons and deity is powerless to the Living God the Honourable worships.
Did your friend also tell you that the Honourable was so nice to him that even the Microwave he uses at home was bought by Hon Tony Nwulu as a gift to his wife? I'm sure he won't mention that.
Unfortunately your friend is not only an ingrate but one of those cheats without conscience. Obviously he didn't tell you the whole truth.
And there was never a time your friend flew to see him. Pls verify your claims and stop telling lies here.
Did your friend inform you that when he reported the Honourable to Ahmed Isah of Brekete in Abuja, known for his firm and resolute intervention. Ahmed subsequently reached out to get the Honourable side of matter, was so disheartened at your friend's dishonesty and even wanted to get him arrested for false allegations and character assassination but for the appeal by Hon Tony.
Everyone already know that people occupying sensitive or high positions are easy targets for extortionists and blackmailers so your friend's failed attempt isn't a surprise but to don't come here to sell your criminal friend's cheap garbages to enlightened minds.
The power of social media should be channelled positively and not negatively or criminally.
Like Chimamanda says, Beware of the dangers of a single sided story.
I advice you invest your time in more productive ventures. A million of your type can never be an obstacle or hinder him from attaining higher heights afterall you're not his God. Oga Go and discover your destiny or rent from someone if don't have before it's too late. My One Kobo advice.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Gkemz:
Eventhough i support PDP but i can't endorse an Mbaise indigene to rule Imo. He may be good at the heart but when it comes to sharing, he'd surely favour a fellow mbaise origin against a non mbaise. There's a very strong cult bonds holding mbaise people together. When late Prof C. Onwuliri of the blessed memory became the VC of FUTO, he messed the institution by turning it into a community for mbaise people many of whom are incompetent in discharging the duties. Though he thought he was helping them get empowered but at the detriment of the institution. So also the owner of ABC who prefer to hire his kinsmen employees based on mbaise origin over merit.
I speak from experience.

You might be right but I assure you Hon Tony Nwulu is different and detribalised. Non of his aides is from Mbaise currently. You can verify. He's Secretary, PA, Chief of staff, LA are all Yoruba. SLA is from Abia. He places competence above nepotism or tribal bigotry.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Meet the next Governor of Imo State.

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by OlaPhils(m): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2018
an evidence that this man will offer nothing when he becomes governor.
first is to recover his wasted funds
and to enrich himself
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by BiafraIShere(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Gkemz:
Eventhough i support PDP but i can't endorse an Mbaise indigene to rule Imo. He may be good at the heart but when it comes to sharing, he'd surely favour a fellow mbaise origin against a non mbaise. There's a very strong cult bonds holding mbaise people together. When late Prof C. Onwuliri of the blessed memory became the VC of FUTO, he messed the institution by turning it into a community for mbaise people many of whom are incompetent in discharging the duties. Though he thought he was helping them get empowered but at the detriment of the institution. So also the owner of ABC who prefer to hire his kinsmen employees based on mbaise origin over merit.
I speak from experience.
This post is one of the most unintelligent post I've ever seen on nairaland. You write like a primitive illiterate who is completely unexposed. "A strong cult holding Mbaise people together?" Is there also a strong cult holding Nnewi people together?"
I was still an undergraduate during Onwuliri's tenure as VC and it's on record That he is one of the best VC's FUTO ever had before he died in the plane crash. It is on record that Mbaise tribe is the most populous in Imo state and the most educationally inclined as well. Go to FUTO, IMSU, Alvan, Nekede etc and you will discover that Mbaise always has the highest student population, now if you are intelligent, your brain should have told you that these same people will naturally produce the highest number of intellectuals/staff in the academic sector as well, based on merit. Shame on you for having such an abysmally low IQ to reason properly. Tufiakwa gi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by ghostmist: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Gkemz:
I speak from experience.
So Rochas that has been appointing his kinsmen and friends is from where again??

This dude needs a new brain...
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by BiafraIShere(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2018
IkengaLaw:

You might be right but I assure you Hon Tony Nwulu is different and detribalised. Non of his aides is from Mbaise currently. You can verify. He's Secretary, PA, Chief of staff, LA are all Yoruba. SLA is from Abia. He places competence above nepotism or tribal bigotry.
How can he be probably right with such trash he wrote just because you want to project Tony Nwulu? I am from Mbaise as well but I care less if Tony Nwulu becomes the governor of Imo state, I will certainly vote another person from any part of the state if I believe that such person is more competent. I am not a fan of tribal politics because it is primitive. What that dude wrote is disgusting and uninformed to say the least yet he was so confident in his fallacies!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by SoNature(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Imo State lacks quality politicians. What's stopping Leo Stan Eke and Tony Ezenna from joining Imo politics?

Yes, Imo State needs industrialists not career politicians.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by ufuosman(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Nwafor
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by bluebutton: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
IkengaLaw:
My friend don't come here to lie against an innocent man. Here is a 39 years old accomplished young federal lawmaker. Remind me how old are you. FYI I'm very well acquainted with that matter and was going to ensure your criminal friend get a jail term for cyber bullying. Your friend's attempt to cheat and criminally extort him failed and he resorted to casting negative aspersions online. Did your friend tell you how he inflated his items above the agreed price?
Did your friend tell you that the Honourable asked him to go and carry his items when he discovered the change in prices but he refused because he knew what he did? (Considering the were not perishable items)
Can you provide any invoice or proforma invoice with the Honourable's signature agreeing to pay the ridiculously inflated prices eg. Footmat @ N30,000?
Your friend, just like other criminal minds, extortionist and opportunists took advantage of his trust and position.
When your friend threatened to report the Honourable to a shrine or deity as he is known for and the Honourable obliged him to why didn't he proceed? And if he did how come the Honourable is still very much alive and waxing stronger after he threatened that his deity will kill him. It's obvious his demons and deity is powerless to the Living God the Honourable worships.
Did your friend also tell you that the Honourable was so nice to him that even the Microwave he uses at home was bought by Hon Tony Nwulu as a gift to his wife? I'm sure he won't mention that.
Unfortunately your friend is not only an ingrate but one of those cheats without conscience. Obviously he didn't tell you the whole truth.
And there was never a time your friend flew to see him. Pls verify your claims and stop telling lies here.
Did your friend inform you that when he reported the Honourable to Ahmed Isah of Brekete in Abuja, known for his firm and resolute intervention. Ahmed subsequently reached out to get the Honourable side of matter, was so disheartened at your friend's dishonesty and even wanted to get him arrested for false allegations and character assassination but for the appeal by Hon Tony.
Everyone already know that people occupying sensitive or high positions are easy targets for extortionists and blackmailers so your friend's failed attempt isn't a surprise but to don't come here to sell your criminal friend's cheap garbages to enlightened minds.
The power of social media should be channelled positively and not negatively or criminally.
Like Chimamanda says, Beware of the dangers of a single sided story.
I advice you invest your time in more productive ventures. A million of your type can never be an obstacle or hinder him from attaining higher heights afterall you're not his God. Oga Go and discover your destiny or rent from someone if don't have before it's too late. My One Kobo advice.

Sure you still have kobos to spend.
If your friend said thought it expensive, why did he not return it.
You can't come here and open your N100 MTN recharge card mouth and run it like an unchecked tap.
For your information, I am well versed with the law on cyber bullying and I'm sure this tortfeasor knows that it isn't character assassination when you speak the truth.
I have copies of all my conversation's with him.
Better check your facts Mr.
Here's my One Trillion advice. From the same Chimamanda, Bath a pig, it will still go back to filth.
As for th Hon. Which you claimed to have been reported to, why then did your so-called truth teller send a PA.
BTW it isn't extortion when all you've asked is your money.
I oblige you to commence a suit against my friend. Not after the elections but before. I promise to shove all the remaining unpaid debt and claims up your Tony''s behind, he'll be too scared to touch an LGA ticket.
You think you are well versed to throw jail threats.
Be seriously guided and ask your Tony before you babble nonsense here.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2018
OlaPhils:
an evidence that this man will offer nothing when he becomes governor.
first is to recover his wasted funds
and to enrich himself

So every kind gesture extended to should be classified as wasted fund too. Sometimes I wonder how myopic some people reason. How can a show of kindness extended to the less privileged, Pensioners, students, and physically challenged become evidence or yardstick to measure what his performance would be? Dumb.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by bluebutton: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2018
I'll be posting the receipts which your so-called Hon. and one Mr. Paul was issued a copy.
I employ your Hon. or his P.A. to please deny the claims. You that is quoting plenty English, promoting falsehood, I'm sure you know the sanctions for pejury if lies are told.
He should remember that he walked into an office and didn't even read the sign "Smile you are on camera".
He thinks he is smart by refusing to sign the receipt. Lee school you about S.84 and 85 of the Evidence Act. Ode!
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by bluebutton: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2018
I'll be posting the receipts which your so-called Hon. and one Mr. Paul was issued a copy.
I employ your Hon. or his P.A. to please deny the claims. You that is quoting plenty English, promoting falsehood, I'm sure you know the sanctions for pejury if lies are told.
He should remember that he walked into an office and didn't even read the sign "Smile you are on camera".
He thinks he is smart. Because of some small KOBOS you came to confuse people with fake news. My friend is not one to be meddle with. You better have proof cos I have loads of it.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by RareDiamonds: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2018
GOD FORBID. UCHE NWOSU WILL NOT BE GOVERNOR.

Abagworo:
The next Imo Governor is Uche Nwosu. The rest of the contestants are just fooling themselves.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2018
bluebutton:

Sure you still have kobos to spend.
If your friend said thought it expensive, why did he not return it.
You can't come here and open your N100 MTN recharge card mouth and run it like an unchecked tap.
For your information, I am well versed with the law on cyber bullying and I'm sure this tortfeasor knows that it isn't character assassination when you speak the truth.
I have copies of all my conversation's with him.
Better check your facts Mr.
Here's my One Trillion advice. From the same Chimamanda, Bath a pig, it will still go back to filth.
As for th Hon. Which you claimed to have been reported to, why then did your so-called truth teller send a PA.
BTW it isn't extortion when all you've asked is your money.
I oblige you to commence a suit against my friend. Not after the elections but before. I promise to shove all the remaining unpaid debt and claims up your Tony''s behind, he'll be too scared to touch an LGA ticket.
You think you are well versed to throw jail threats.
Be seriously guided and ask your Tony before you babble nonsense here.

I won't dignify you with further attention. Although what baffles me is how someone wakes up dabbling in an issue without firm grasp and decides to make a monumental fool of himself. I have challenged you earlier to substantiate your claims here with a signed copy of an invoice or proforma invoice to proof the authenticity of this business transaction as should be the case rather you keep beating about the bush. Permit me to educate your tiny brain this once. It's extortion when you criminally inflate the prices of products beyond an earlier agreed price, supplies without a signed invoice by the buyer(Establishing a prior criminal intent to defraud) then tries to use all forms of persuasive antics to get the money from the buyer. Everyone knows it's amongst the old tactics used by dubious traders to extort more money from buyers. Pls cut this your nonsense crap unless you're just another genetic garbage which ultimately means I'm wasting my resourceful time on an unresourceful person. Nairaland is not a safe heaven for your likes seeking cheap and unwarranted attention. Try other forms. Maybe you should try contesting for a councillorship ticket if you think its a child's play for small minds like you.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by IkengaLaw: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
bluebutton:
He thinks he is smart by refusing to sign the receipt. Lee school you about S.84 and 85 of the Evidence Act. Ode!

It's increasingly becoming obvious that you're among the few dim witted brains tarnishing the legal profession. I'm Ikenga Uchendu Esq. Let's take this matter beyond here to where it matters most. The Courtroom. Here's my email address ikenga.igbo@yahoo.com forward me yours lets take it from there. Let's address your madness and your friend's criminal intent to defraud expeditiously.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Nwaotu10(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
HOPE UZODIMMA is our next governor!
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by bluebutton: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2018
IkengaLaw:

It's increasingly becoming obvious that you're among the few dim witted brains tarnishing the legal profession. I'm Ikenga Uchendu Esq. Let's take this matter beyond here to where it matters most. The Courtroom. Here's my email address ikenga.igbo@yahoo.com forward me yours lets take it from there. Let's address your madness and your friend's criminal intent to defraud expeditiously.

Who is the idiot?
The person who speaks the truth or the daft law school runt who managed to scalendar through his professional ethics exam and decided to advertise his pitiful practice.
I wonder what the RPC has to say when I report your naivety to the LPDC.
Anuofia.
A wannabe charge and bail lawyer. That's how to identify the oafs that degrade the noble profession. Don't worry you'll soon get my plaint. Send your chambers address for service if you are not scared.
Ikenga Uchendu yet we have Ikenga igbo (as in weed).
With respect to the establishmentof criminal intent, what was your offence again? To defraud right? My friend better see out a library or better still go and do your BAR 2 again get called properly. You are neither fit nor proper to speak about this matter until the filth that oozes out of your brain begin to make sense, maybe never.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Nwaotu10(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oktane
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Oktane: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Oktane

Hello Bro,

I have sent your number to a mentor of mine. He will call you and listen to you.

Pls be open to him and tell him everything.

He could recommend you for a job or business.

Stay in touch.
Re: Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites by Nwaotu10(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oktane:

Hello Bro,

I have sent your number to a mentor of mine. He will call you and listen to you.

Pls be open to him and tell him everything.

He could recommend you for a job or business.

Stay in touch.

Thank you very much, sir.
I lack words to express how grateful I'm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.