Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience (1428 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / When Soldier Slap You...���� / Watch The Slap Challenge, Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
It was a cool friday on the island , breezy and clear...
[Fridays are always bubbling and the party mood always are high...]
I took a stroll that evening , around eight in the evening to get Fruits from the road side guys ...
Out sideThe estate , the Club and bar guys were at it , giving their ''welcome'' head nodding mix for a hot nite out...
As a perfect gentle man, I walked past the oloshos and igbo sellers who stood outside the club to avert any accidental police patrol arrest as it was normal
Re: The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yep you guesed wrongly ,
I wasnt apprehended by the police ,
I got to the hausa guy's fruit hangout ....
He was a good friend ,
so i walked to his long bench that served as a WAIT point for some rrrreal costumers like myself grin
As i got there , i saw a few guys sitted and i greeted them and indicated That they adjust as some took the whole space to themselves...
Re: The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Space created , i sat down as i watched the hausa guy busy himself to his costumer's needs....
GBOWAI!
All I saw was total black out .
Yep , you guessed right , THE SLAP .
It was like a needle pierced my face ....
My face was doing WAM WAM WAM grin.
I was dazed .
I realized then that the careless sitter i told to adjust was a madman who just chose to sit there after roaming.
As a big boy , i no cry but my eyes red
gan grin
The madman got even more mad as he madded grin away , leaving me , picking my call....
Re: The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oya share yours... Mods should help one's career pls......

(1) (Reply)

The Phone (mark Angel Comedy) Episode 154 / A Display of Sense / Facts That Will Change Your Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.