Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic (20582 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
kenex4ever:
who b this zzomby na

They clearly stated d award is not from the king centre nor from the children. Is it not the children that make up the king's family.

So, Naomi Barber King just picked up her last name from the sidewalk, not because she's a member of the family.

Who dash you Igbos illiteracy and ignorance?
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
vncntluv:

Bros stop this, you are about to unleash your high level of ignorance if u continue talking like this..... The king center is the handle for the entire MLK family, there is no way a member of the family would be giving out an award without others awareness.

Look at this ignorant ipob. Awards can come from anywhere as long as it's not credited to other people.

The award came from the visiting King family members and they didn't claim it came from the King center so why are you people foaming at the mouth?

I'd understand if the Presidency and the visiting King family member claimed it came from the King Center, but that did not happen, so, why are Igbos crying all over the place like babies?
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical boring ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.
Dude, this conversation is over. My regards to clueless one that went on commissioning a motor park today.

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
As part of the activities, they visited President Muhammadu Buhari and gave him a commemorative plaque for his fight against corruption and what they termed from the “ Africania Diaspora” a term for Africans in Diaspora for which the oldest of them all Naomi Barbara King was selected to present on behalf of the family (NOT MLK CENTER) as a sign of appreciation to the Nigerian President.

How hard is this to read and comprehend?

With so many ignorant, unintelligent and can't read and comprehend Nigerian youths, we have a very tough time ahead.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Dude, this conversation is over. My regards to clueless one that went on commissioning a motor park today.
[/s]

ipob hate, anger, bitterness, bad bele and anti-Nigerian rants bore me.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by kenex4ever(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

And where was it stated that the award given to PMB came from the King Center?

Was the award credited to the King center in the first place.?

Go back to elementary school if you can not read and comprehend simple English words.
You are fighting a lost battle. Your cohorts have admitted defeat and left but you are still hear arguing ignorantly.

Any distant cousin and niece can bear d extended family name. Even those that M L K never saw as family can be dishing awards to clueless leaders that are surrounded by air heads

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
kenex4ever:
You are fighting a lost battle. Your cohorts have admitted defeat and left but you are still hear arguing ignorantly.

Any distant cousin and niece can bear d extended family name. Even those that M L K never saw as family can be dishing awards to clueless leaders that are surrounded by air heads
[/s]

Same boring ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by kenex4ever(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[b][s]Same boring ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.[[/s]/b]
when they lack ideas and reason they resort to insults and name calling.

So anybody dat say the truth is iPob for wey olodo like you dey. Bill gate too is iPob. Stinking afonja

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by HomeOfMe(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
three:
Imagine.

They went shopping for award

Abike Dabiri

Did she change or was she always like this?

Abi na we deceive ourselves because she was a TV celebrity we imbued the best in her?

Give a man/woman power and.....
cry
She changed. She was never like this especially when she was with NTA. Anybody who steps foot inside aso rock repeatedly gets bewitched or initiated into a very stron cult.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
kenex4ever:
when they lack ideas and reason they resort to insults and name calling.

So anybody dat say the truth is iPob for wey olodo like you dey. Bill gate too is iPob. Stinking afonja
[/s]

Instead of barking like bingo with your usual ipob rant, show us where any claim was made by the presidency that the award came from the King Center.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by bedspread: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

A sad product of poor ipob village square education
as long as you know ur scams have opened Nyash.....
no be only Martin Luther award...
Na Denzel Washington award..

Your Kids will beat u for this

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I really don't like discussing politics.

Please see my signature.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
bedspread:
as long as you know ur scams have opened Nyash.....
no be only Martin Luther award...
Na Denzel Washington award..

Your Kids will beat u for this
[/s]

Silly ipob rant..
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by kenex4ever(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Instead of barking like bingo with your usual ipob rant, show us where any claim was made by the presidency that the award came from the King Center.
don't quote me again. I don't "deal"with retards

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by bedspread: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[/s]

[s]Silly ipob ran
t..
One would feel that a young man as u will be Intellectually sound...
alas all u hv is Dirty and curse words....
Your conscience is begging to be heard...
You have a Dead Conscience.....

May GOD ALMIGHTY Deliver You

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Show us where the presidency claimed PMB was given an award by the King Center.

The presidency Twitter handle you posted said King family, not the king center.

It is indeed true that many Nigerians are grossly clueless, ignorant and they can not read and comprehend basic English words, but must you people keep proving that point?.

Did you read the part that says "NOT given by the King Center, at the request of the King Center OR by the children of #MLK or #CorettaScottKing. @MrFixNigeria" ?

Abi you no go school ni? It appears you are the one that is grossly clueless, ignorant and lack basic comprehension in English words here.

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
kenex4ever:
don't quote me again. I don't "deal"with retards

Thanks for letting me know you see that in the mirror every morning.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Did you read the part that says "NOT given by the King Center, at the request of the King Center OR by the children of #MLK or #CorettaScottKing. @MrFixNigeria" ?

Abi you no go school ni? It appears you are the one that is grossly clueless, ignorant and lack basic comprehension in English words here.

Was any claim made that the award was given by the king center in the first place?

The King center can rightfully say they did not give the award because they did not and the presidency never claimed the award was given by the Center.

It's one thing to be very ignorant, but having flawed and basement sense of reasoning and logic is even worse.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Ratello: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Was any claim made that the award was given by the king center in the first place?

The King center can rightfully say they did not give the award because they did not and the presidency never claimed the award was given by the Center.

It's one thing to be very ignorant, but having flawed and basement sense of reasoning and logic is even worse.

I am sure you are created from a "loamy soil" if only you know what it means grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy haba only you? You no dey tire grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

The manner at which you have to type your words in bolded is even hurting my eyes, you are trying too hard to be heard and for the wrong reasons...defending ignorance is interestingly a very terrible thing, thunder fire whoever did this to you, if I say you are a mad fool now you will say I have insulted you.

2 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
Ratello:

I am sure you are created from a "loamy soil" if only you know what it means ; haba only you? You no dey tire
[/s]

Boring ipob rant.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
KingOfAmebo:

The manner at which you have to type your words in bolded is even hurting my eyes, you are trying too hard to be heard and for the wrong reasons...defending ignorance is interestingly a very terrible thing, thunder fire whoever did this to you, if I say you are a mad fool now you will say I have insulted you.

[/s]

Ignorance is when you can not read and comprehend simple English words, hence your inability to show us where the presidency claimed the award was given by the King Center.

Ignorance is you.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Splashme: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin This insult is too much shocked
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Ratello: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Boring ipob rant.

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I expected your response you are so predictable, that's why I like you. You entertain me so much, thank you grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
Ratello:

I expected your response you are so predictable, that's why I like you. You entertain me so much, thank you D
[/s]

Boring ipob rant.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Ignorance is when you can not read and comprehend simple English words, hence your inability to show us where the presidency claimed the award was given by the King Center.

Ignorance is you.

How could you possibly see it despite presenting you the screenshot, a dumbass will always remain a dumbass even if presented with an expo, your case is chronic...an expensive book cannot save you from being an illiterate, a fine one for that matter. I pity your parent's investment in your education, dem for kuku send you go learn Capenter work...even at that you go still be olodo.

Please come back and argue with me when you have completed your night school...for now, I would rather be productive than waste my previous time with an empty skull.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

How could you possibly see it despite presenting you the screenshot, a dumbass will always remain a dumbass even if presented with an expo, your case is chronic...an expensive book cannot save you from being an illiterate, a fine one for that matter. I pity your parent's investment in your education, dem for kuku send you go learn Capenter work...even at that you go still be olodo.

You mean your silly screenshot showed us where the Nigerian presidency claimed they received the award from the King Center?

Are you just too clueless to decipher the difference between King family members and the King center?

You people really need to get off this ignorant, silly and meaningless argument
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by kcspincy: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
ok what did you give him
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Shikini: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Esseite:
Dont be shocked... for a party/president with the austerity to lies and propaganda.... anything should be expected.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by nkul: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC is just telling us they are illiterates.. no wonder BILL GATES highlighted on education.. when you tell them to go to school , they will tell you WESTERN EDUCATION IS FORBIDDEN ....see the result
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

You mean your silly screenshot showed us where the Nigerian presidency claimed they received the award from the King Center?

Are you just too clueless to decipher the difference between King family members and the King center?

It is pointless arguing with an unrepentant fool...go to school.
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Johnayoola(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Baba please I beg you stop embarrassing urself even from ur write up u 're contradicting yourself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / Buhari, Patrice Talon Meet At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.