Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic (20581 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Sacked because of ipob fabricated internet fake news and drama?

Beats me why Igbos are always overstating their importance..

Igbos, fake news and joblessness are like brother brothers and sisters.

jayson87 post=66249024:
I can't believe your eyeballs are this big yet you can't see. Quite shameful

Some people's understanding of issues is directly related to their wages.

As someone put it

"I can't make you understand what you're paid NOT to understand"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
I can't believe your eyeballs are this big yet you can't see. Quite shameful

You can't see what.?

You mean the picture below says PMB received an award from the king center?

You should worry about your own bad eyes and poor ability to read and comprehend

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2018
three:

As someone put it

Sadly for you, your own wages are for ignorance, fake news peddling and inability to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Who visited PMB? Members of the King family.

Who presented the award? Members of the King family?

So, the rubbish about the King center came from where?

How did the King center get into the conversation?

I must agree, we have serious unemployment issues, especially the way Nigerians peddle silly, pointless and fake nonsense all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

You can't see what.?

You mean the picture below says PMB received an award from the king center?

You should worry about your own bad eyes and poor ability to read and comprehend

Keep shying away from the obvious. Bashir Ahmed is who, can you please remind me

10 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

I must agree, we have serious unemployment issues, especially the way Nigerians peddle silly, pointless and fake nonsense all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2018
three:

As someone put it

deomelllo or whatever your moniker is, I can tell you are one of the heavyweights paid to defend Buahri at all cost on all social media platforms. When you eyes are that big as that of Lauretta onochie, yet you can't see. Bashir Ahmed is who, could you remind us. You ignoramuses are bringing down this country at any given chance

12 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 6:00am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
I can tell you are one of the heavyweights paid to defend Buahri at all cost on all social media platforms. When you eyes are that big as that of Lauretta onochie, yet you can't see. Bashir Ahmed is who, could you remind us. You ignoramuses are bringing down this country at any given chance

Na deomelllo abi deomelllo or deomello I dey refer to not you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 6:04am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Keep shying away from the obvious. Bashir Ahmed is who, can you please remind me
[/s]

The only thing I'm shying away from is your ipob fake news rubbish.

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2018
three:

Mr Man Kamdan! Na deomelllo abi deomelllo or deomello I dey refer to not you.
My Oga no vex. No mind the guy, make I go remodify my post well well
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2018
So you people are trying to tell us that A Scammer Got Scammed??

Nawa oh

7 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2018
three:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6899129_20180329055410_jpeg3c98736979243f5208270c84e83bc736

What is wrong with you can't read and comprehend Igbos?

The fact that they are saying they did not give out award means there's a claim out there that says they did?

Do you have any fact to show us that the Nigerian Presidency claimed that the received an award from the King Center?

It's like shouting all over the place that you did not rob sny bank, even though they did not accuse you of any bank robbery.

Nigerian youths and their subpar and low intellect is really a drag.

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
deomello or whatever your moniker is, I can tell you are one of the heavyweights paid to defend Buahri at all cost on all social media platforms. When you eyes are that big as that of Lauretta onochie, yet you can't see. Bashir Ahmed is who, could you remind us. You ignoramuses are bringing down this country at any given chance
[/s]

Endless stories and lamentations, but you Igbos still cannot show us where the award given to the presidency was credited to the king center.

See ya jobless life.

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Endless stories and lamentations, but you Igbos still cannot show us where the award given to the presidency was credited to the king center.

See ya jobless life.
You know what keep twisting and turning like a day old baby. What is clear is this: It is obvious to the retardd, visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that our president spent over a billion naira of our national wealth to facilitate a fake award. Buahri got scammed in his own game. Sai Buahri on his way back to daura. Cluelessness redefined. See where political grandstanding has led Buahri to. Falling out hand in the comity of nations.

Only president in the world commissioning a motor park. Even Ugandan president wouldn't think so low.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by OBAGADAFFI: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

The fact that they are saying they did not give out award means there's a claim out there that says they did?

Do you have any fact to show us that the Nigerian Presidency claimed that the received an award from the King Center?

It's like shouting all over the place that you did not rob sny bank, even though they did not accuse you of any bank robbery.

Arakunrim stop disgracing yourself.

The Government posted pictures of MLk family giving PMB award.

And the MKL family came back and clarify that award is not from them.

So what award did they give PMB

23 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by felixomor: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Lalasticlala, pls take this to front page.
The king centre denies giving buhari any award.

2 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Show us where the presidency claimed PMB was given an award by the King Center.

The presidency Twitter handle you posted said King family, not the king center.

It is indeed true that many Nigerians are grossly clueless, ignorant and they can not read and comprehend basic English words, but must you people keep proving that point?.

See the way you are disgracing your family online..nawa

12 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Adekdammy: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018
APC again? No matter how they try to package bubu , if it is not panadol it can never be panadol.

4 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Sctests: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
How will he know the difference when his highest certificate is his Nepa bill grin

Lmao!

4 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by FarahAideed: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

Was any claim made by the Presidency that any award was given by the King Center?

The King center have every right to say they did not give out any award because they did not and fact remains that no claim was made that any award was given on their behalf so of what relevance is the silly noise and fake stories you people are peddling all over the place like jobless market women?

What are you still arguing when the MLK centre has clearly said that neither the centre nor the family nor it's matriach corretta scott king authorised or approved any award to any Dullard anywhere ... Please there is nothing here to defend ..Buhari is a liar jare

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Allosaurus: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

See ya jobless life.
[/s]

You're a disgrace to all the zombies peeping this thread right now but can't comment.

Lauretta Onochie too is Ipob now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6899164_img0002_jpegd35b6ad83c5981d37589bc00fe32e998

4 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by FarahAideed: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

But the center made it clear that even the entire family did not grant any award to your fraudulent Buhari ...sha like that dude said to you " we can't make you understands what you have been paid not to understand !!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by SouthEastFacts: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Show us where the presidency claimed the King center gave the president any kind of award.

Funny when dullards call other people dullard.
The month is coming to an end so you have to prove yourself if not no salary from BMC. I just pray this little post will be enough to make them pay you. Sarrki and Omenkalives are been owed many months salary, I wonder how they maintain their families now. One is in Aba begging for food while Sarrki was last sighted under Carther Bridge. Goodluck

11 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Allosaurus: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

[/s]

Your dullard got scammed. Own up to it.

Shameless buffoon!

7 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2018
The usual PDP propaganda. Just a little Google search would have cured all of you from your ignorance. The president never claimed he received award from Kings center. The kings family is a very big one and the award was presented to the president by Dr. Naomi Barbara King. Naomi King is the widow of AD King, the last son of Martin Luther King snr and the founder of AD King foundation. There is nothing fake here as far as I can see.

1 Like

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Allosaurus: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

[/s]

Why are you the only zombie defending the Dullard this morning? Does it mean you're the highest-paid BMCow?

9 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by sdindan: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Show us where the presidency claimed the King center gave the president any kind of award.

Funny when dullards call other people dullard.

8 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by CSTR1002: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Thank goodness.

I was already wondering about how sad it will be that the king legacy has being commercialized and bastardised.

Thank God for this rebuttal. Everything is good with the world.

There is no correlation whatsoever between the qualities of MLK and buhari.

They are too parallel lines that should never meet in this world or the afterlife.

8 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by SHAKABOOM: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Arakunrim stop disgracing yourself.

The Government posted pictures of MLk family giving PMB award.

And the MKL family came back and clarify that award is not from them.

So what award did they give PMB
Hahahaha!They gave him the Reverend KING award.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by peeps4u: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2018
lalasticlala, this is another sumptuous meal worthy of FP consumption. To think Buhari and his goons organised and paid for an award in the name of Martin Luther King, only for King Center to deny such award and one zombie up there is shamelessly fighting to defend that.

I ask, in whose name was the visit reported or the award given? Even, presidency couldn't name the MLK's nephew but instead emphasized and stressed "Martin Luther King" in all their reports to draw importance to the award and visit. They all wanted to ride on MLK's name, can anyone name in whose/which other name/capacity was the award given? Who sabi MLK's nephew? Now that MLK's family has denied such award or visit, they want to tell us they didn't give the award in MLK's name.
Why didn't the Nephew give the award in his name or FG report and receive such award in the nephew's name instead of shouting MLK all over the place?

This disgraceful that Buhari is fighting for int'l recognition after Bill gates blast only to waste our scarce resources on shambolic and fraudulent acts.

Buhari got scammed in an attempt to scam us with awards

11 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Ilexilex: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2018
I'm selling this on #OLX: Not negotiable.Nissan Altima for a grab www./item/1003954839
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by futurism: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2018
cjrane:

Buhari seeking international recognition desperately since Bill Gates openly revealed to the world that he is a confirmed DULLARD! grin grin grin

...and does not care if his people live or die. But he wants all sorts of Charities to do what a responsible government should be doing for it's people.

The world has seen the corrupt impostor ruling Nigeria that only knows how to sweet talk to deceive people, but will keep none of his promises.
Your head correct well well... i said this same thing when it pop... kai.,, we have never had a regime the dwell so much on propaganda instead doing good works that will beautify their image... na wa ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Reps Panel Calls For ‘swift Action’ Against Losing Another Territory To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.