Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob (39366 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by chuks34(m): 2:52am On Mar 29, 2018
WAITING FOR CLINT TO REACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Bitterleafsoup: 2:53am On Mar 29, 2018
delivryboy:
Girls will be acting cool and considerate when dating until pregnancy enters then BOOM!!! You will see a different person, she will blackmail you every step of the way until you part with much of your life savings. Didn't she know the guy was married when she had unprotected sex with the man?
Did he not know she was not his wife before he stuck his manhood in?

9 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 29, 2018
f3ck up of the season, she backed every claim up with proof! Abeg this girl read law or she be Annalise Keating sister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by skales67(m): 3:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Chai! See as the baby just get Klint eyes. But some men are wicked o. How can you be sending N16,000 and N10,000 only as money to cater for your child with your financial status? Money wey go just buy only Molfix come finish undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by luvme0702: 3:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Stupid home destroyer. Didn't she know that he was married before opening her legs for him?

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by UncleJudax(m): 3:17am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Ladies stop sleeping with married men. Especially without a condom. Now your life is miserable because of your careless and senseless deeds, you now seeking public compassion. It's high time the society condemns persons like this who think they can score a cheap one after offering themselves to men that have a family for free without protection. This is insane. No pity.

What you gave is what you got. How rational is it for a woman to sleep with a man without protection and without even thinking of the risk of getting pregnant, despite having casual sex with someone who is not your partner in your unsafe period, you can't look for the morning after solution to clean your self up. Damn!
You know say she wan hammer na! But this wan I de see alert 16k, 10k... grin

All these girls broke eh...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Burgerlomo: 3:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Back to back real evidence cool
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by emydnoble(m): 3:28am On Mar 29, 2018
The lady is so desperate, knowing fully well of his marital status. Only want to have a score card from the public.
Manage your personal problems and stop seeking useless public sympathy. Mtchewwwww!!! shocked shocked grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by koolaid87: 3:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Game up
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Klint when dey manage life... Him go hear am for this one grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by sujexy(m): 4:08am On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Mercurypanther(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2018
I'm sure klint have finally contacted her because all evidence have been deleted from her account. Na wa oooh

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Seahawk: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2018
He’s such an idiot. Even with his beautiful wife, he is still sleeping with this ugly looking mgbeke

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by darellone: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Wife never said anything on Instagram.

@prettylilien
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by innocential3032(m): 4:33am On Mar 29, 2018
am sure klint da drunk is under the influence when he perform the jigida that brought out this pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Mutemenot(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2018
What a fok menh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by LUDALOOLO(m): 4:41am On Mar 29, 2018
lekkan:
Heheheh..... I'm sleep browsing

Lmao
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by LUDALOOLO(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Seahawk:
He’s such an idiot. Even with his beautiful wife, he is still sleeping with this ugly looking mgbeke

How can you say she is ugly fa

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by deflover(m): 4:47am On Mar 29, 2018
skales67:
Chai! See as the baby just get Klint eyes. But some men are wicked o. How can you be sending N16,000 and N10,000 only as money to cater for your child with your financial status? Money wey go just buy only Molfix come finish undecided

How much him suppose send
No be baby
U know weda na wen she wan buy pampers or baby food money
Abi na till e send billions na him e be better man

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Casting

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by perodizico1(m): 5:23am On Mar 29, 2018
lekibraky:
No story this one don cast klint
see gobe

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Teobaba(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Its true the guy like woman like a dog on heat . in my presence just to go ease myself he gave my girl his fone at abuja international Airport.

6 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by ahamonyeka(m): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2018
klint why nau? but this fine baby resemble you wella abeg make you take your baby maybe you nack the hole when you don dey drunk.

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by AuroraB(f): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2018
LUDALOOLO:

How can you say she is ugly fa
Bro, Klint wife fine pass this mbushi naa sad

6 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by DrHighchief(m): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Disgrace to womanhood. She is not even ashamed of sampling her picture on social media....klint force u open ur leg if the story is true...

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by ddeola: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Was he drunk when...?

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pavore9: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2018
luvme0702:
Stupid home destroyer. Didn't she know that he was married before opening her legs for him?

It is Klint who choose to destroy his home, did the baby mama take vows with the wife? You don't blame the palm oil for staining your white cloth rather the question should be "why did you go near the palm oil"?

Klint should make solid arrangement for the child's provision as she did not conceive herself and find ways to let his children from his marriage know that they have a sister outside.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by dalaman: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2018
SuperSuave:
omo, see better casting with evidences! and the guy is married I think.

No be small thing ooo.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by desgiezd(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2018
1acre:
How wil this matter he judged na He should seek advice from Basket Mouth !!

he should rather seek advice from 2Face!!

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by GOFRONT(m): 5:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Klint: I'm not around, I only get to chat whenever i see network.

For Nigeria wen network full everywhere fa

9 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2018
givan:
Lady: any time she sees your pic she would just be shouting dadaaa....dadaa
Klint: is dadaaa my name undecided

Me: I smell lies. grin Is baby a spiritualist?
u dnt ve baby arund u or wot happen?? U dnt knw dat dadaa means daddy abi
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Seahawk:
hmmmmm bros pls show ur gf 4us to c d different between her n dis dat u call ugly gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.