Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (30074 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stevengerd:
No wonda u spoil like left hand. akeju omo!
Lol
Is it your spoiling grin
Wait
Which left hand spoil so (your own)
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Abatdotcom: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tears of joy,this always happen when parents are very close to their daughter

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
angry angry angry
What happen grin grin grin
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

What happen grin grin grin
So this is your plan abi?
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rubbiish so men who cry are weak undecided nawa for your mentality he loves his daughter and he is close to her.He isn't weak but he is strong.Thumbs up to the man cool
@bold I never said that...
As a man there should be cogent reason for tear drop, not going about crying like babies....
Can't u see how cheerful the wife look...The man is weak!

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
So this is your plan abi?
You mistakenly filled the form for father na..
So as a good daughter, I'm seeking for your approval wink
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

You mistakenly filled the form for father na..
So as i a good daughter, I'm seeking your concert
Check that form again, Jason knows what he is going for.... grin wink
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
JasonScolari:
Check that form again, Jason knows what he is going for.... grin wink
I just did.
Father... Jason tongue
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

I just did.
Father... Jason tongue
Lol, yeah, Father in bed. A.K.A Daddy YO. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
Lol Is it your spoiling grin Wait Which left hand spoil so (your own)
What do u use ur left hand for, other than washing ur ass
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stevengerd:

What do u use ur left hand for, other than washing ur ass
To write also
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Klinee: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rubbiish so men who cry are weak undecided nawa for your mentality he loves his daughter and he is close to her.He isn't weak but he is strong.Thumbs up to the man cool
Which kind stupid cry is that? Men of these days are stupid weak nincompoop, how can a man that called himself a father of the family crying like a baby just because his daughter is getting married, and you open your mouth and called the idiot weak man a strong man? If the man can really understand the level he have down graded himself with this shame display he wouldn't have tried it.
Men of nowadays are no longer men, women have taken over the position of men and men are now the women.
Imagine a man crying just because his daughter is getting married!!! Tufiakwa!!!! weaker men everywhere!!!!
That's why we are having broken homes everywhere, how can he make a good father.
Imagine a scenario where the son ask him for school fees and may be he is not financially balance as of that time, instead of finding solution he will start crying.
God forbid this kind men !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold I never said that...
As a man there should be cogent reason for tear drop, not going about crying like babies....
Can't u see how cheerful the wife look...[/s](The man is weak)[s]!
That is a shallow mentality you cannot identify a weak man because he cried on his daughters wedding day he has a bond with his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Klinee:
Which kind stupid cry is that? Men of these days are stupid weak nincompoop, how can a man that called himself a father of the family crying like a baby just because his daughter is getting married, and you open your mouth and called the idiot weak man a strong man? If the man can really understand the level he have down graded himself with this shame display he wouldn't have tried it.
Men of nowadays are no longer men, women have taken over the position of men and men are now the women.
Imagine a man crying just because his daughter is getting married!!! Tufiakwa!!!! weaker men everywhere!!!!
That's why we are having broken homes everywhere, how can he make a good father.
Imagine a scenario where the son ask him for school fees and may be he is not financially balance as of that time, instead of finding solution he will start crying.
Men that have a shallow mentality like yours I don't associate with them because men like you are never true to your feelings maybe it is because of societal stereotypes and restrictions take note he is human and everyone is emotional.Your analogy is off point.Society cannot define who and how a man or woman should be.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by snakebeat: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Klinee:
My brother the thing tire me
Weak men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
snakebeat:

My brother the thing tire me
Weak men everywhere
And you are strong because you do not cry grin.A strong man is not the one who has muscles or doesn't have humanity.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by snakebeat: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a shallow mentality you cannot identify a weak man because he cried on his daughters wedding day he has a bond with his daughter.
Rubbiish is saying the truth
It has nothing to do with shallow mentality
The man no try gan
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Klinee: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Imagine if am the groom seeing this man crying like a baby, if my respect to him is 100% it will automatically go down to 10%.
Being a a man is not all about having penis, your attitudinal behavior count a lot.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
snakebeat:

Rubbiish is saying the truth
It has nothing to do with shallow mentality
The man no try gan
There is nothing truthful there undecided the father is a real and true man.It is a shallow mentality because that is societal and gender stereotyping.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Klinee:
Imagine if am the groom seeing this man crying like a baby, if my respect to him is 100% it will automatically go down to 10%.
Being a a man is not all about having penis, your attitudinal behavior count a lot.
You never respected him before you cannot determine the attitudes of individuals based on gender.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And you are strong because you do not cry grin.A strong man is not the one who has muscles or doesn't have humanity.
You are getting it all wrong...
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

You are getting it all wrong...
There is nothing to get wrong or right there angry
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Klinee: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Men that have a shallow mentality like yours I don't associate with them because men like you are never true to your feelings maybe it is because of societal stereotypes and restrictions take note he is human and everyone is emotional.Your analogy is off point.Society cannot define who and how a man or woman should be.
Everybody can be emotional yes but there are emotional behaviors that is very absurd and abnormal in this scenario it's completely abnormal, a man should be a man, that is what makes you a man not crying like a baby, crying will not savage the situation.
Then what is essence of crying, that's what makes you a man, finding solution instead crying like a baby.
Is he going to marry her? no!
Crying is going to stop her from getting married? no!
Then why crying?
This is childish display.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
That her murder is earthless, look at her smiling as if nothing happened
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Klinee:
Everybody can be emotional yes but there are emotional behaviors that is very absurd and abnormal in this scenario it's completely abnormal, a man should be a man, that is what makes you a man not crying like a baby, crying will not savage the situation.
Then what is essence of crying, that's what makes you a man, finding solution instead crying like a baby.
Is he going to marry her? no!
Crying is going to stop her from getting married? no!
Then why crying?
This is childish display.
I wonder how this is absurd Like I wrote earlier that is shallow I don't associate with such a type of mentality so lets call it a day.There is nothing childish there.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Enmas078(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dpharisee:
Only men who are close to their daughters will understand this emotional moment.
His closest confidante is living. They only person who can ask him to sit at home and he will obey without knowing why he is obeying her instructions.
The man feels so lonely here, a loneliness which a wife cannot fill but only a daughters love for her father can fill.

My friend told me about how his daughter asked him not to kill a chicken layer he bought for Christmas because it just layed an egg and he couldn't go further but let it go, but if it was his wife that gave same directive he will challenge her (as man of the house) and go ahead and slaughter the chicken happily.

The mother is smiling because she knows that competition has reduced, that 'mole' who tells her husband everything that happens in his absence is living the house finally.

This your 'living' na wa ooooo.....
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Klinee: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
A strong man is not by your muscle or your physical appearance but by having ability to control, coordinate and undertaking a situation when it's very hard and necessary not standing weeping tears like a baby when things is being deteriorate.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by ActivistJoe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mehn.... The brides Mum might be mean though lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Shior
lol cheesy
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
To write also
Be serious, u be lefty?
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stevengerd:
Be serious, u be lefty?
Yes
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Habibatuley23: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Absolutely nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.