Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) (24200 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Ho
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Afonjaass again...
ode she's yr sis from,the east

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
At this point our reputation in India has hit rock bottom. For Gods sake, how can you attempt to sell drugs and not think you'll be caught? Are our people that daft

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Fuckgodndjesus: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Afonjaass again...
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by dynicks(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Ehimenoluwatosin olatundeRuth....
lol...that name looks familiar...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Nawa o. This is becoming embarrassing. If I'll support Nigeria's break up for any reason it might be this. When a particular ethnicity goes for money by any means necessary.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by pedrilo: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2018
her pussy gon wasted in jail
sad
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Some people will be so dissappointed .

The SE have restrategised you will hardly see there names on drugs like previous years, thanks NL

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Kill the bitch shikenan!
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:
She is from the "adventurous people" of Nigeria. Always taking unnecessary risks. Always looking for shortcuts. They'll never learn.
She is from Edo state.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Bakynes24: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Ehimen Ruth sounds like Benin to me.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Benin girl
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:
She is from the "adventurous people" of Nigeria. Always taking unnecessary risks. Always looking for shortcuts. They'll never learn.
that's not an ibo name....edo
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by mclorenzo(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
To serve Nigeria with all my ................................ grin

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
Benin girl
not a Benin name but esan
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Daviestunech(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
grin

grin

grin

Flatty flatty
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by jerryunit48: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Heineken:
you poor so tey you no know say that Ahmedabad na place in India. Wonder all these shii for name rubbish checking
Am rich in all ramifications... fact remains she was arrested by/at Ahmedabad so I still stand by my words though not supporting what she did
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Yankee101:
Nawa o. This is becoming embarrassing. If I'll support Nigeria's break up for any reason it might be this. When a particular ethnicity goes for money by any means necessary.

What particular ethnicity are we talking about here? U cannot tell that the name isn't Igbo right. Typical South Western Nigerian mentality that any non Yoruba southerner is Igbo. Then they claim they are the most informed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by our9ja: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2018
NCAN Reporting she is from Edo state
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Heineken(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2018
jerryunit48:
Am rich in all ramifications... fact remains she was arrested by/at Ahmedabad so I still stand by my words though not supporting what she did
lol.. Na man you be. Just don't like all those name checking thangs. All na same thing

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Bossontop:
grin
Reportin live for NCAN....
Na dem name. ..... they have done it again!!

Wetin Edo people do you? Stop labelling please
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
Na them

She's just one Edo indigene out of many, don't label.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
jerryunit48:
Check the name of the person that arrested her na “Ahmedabad” Ahmed wey bad... she go hear am
Ahmed dah bad grin
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
I love developers grin
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:

Everyone has got a bit of adventure in them including indigenes of Edo state like she is. Others (Hausas, Yorubas of d muslim faith) have gotten caught in Saudi several times, do not label.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2018
tamethem:
I love developers grin

When did Edo people join d 'developer' team? I thought that was reserved for Igbos?
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by XVIER(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2018
freeze001:

She's just one Edo indigene out of many, don't label.
Edo and Igbo people are cut from same cloth abi what's their difference? prostitution and drugs trafficking runs through their vains we all know that.

Note: not that I'm hating I'm only stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
Edo and Igbo people are cut from same cloth abi what's their difference? prostitution and drugs trafficking runs through their vains we all know that.

Note: not that I'm hating I'm only stating the obvious

Then u wouldn't know the obvious even when it smacks u in the face.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by XVIER(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2018
freeze001:

Then u wouldn't know the obvious even when it smacks u in the face.
what face? Ibadan blood don't do such go and ask incase you don't know.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
what face? Ibadan blood don't do such go and ask incase you don't know.

You have just proved my point. Again, it's gone right over your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will / Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.