Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe (7859 Views)

Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Igba123: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
T
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Realist2: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2018
APC is a terrorists organization.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Igba123: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I've been wondering if Saraki, Amechi, Tambuwal, El-rufai, Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro etc were part of the PDP that looted Nigeria dry for 16years or were they forgiven because they are progressives progreTHIEVES
politicians can be idiotts u knw. It's d name pdp dat stole/corrupt while d individuals are saints. D ppl we call our leaders and some fools celebrate them based on their party affiliatn. What I knw is dis govt is d worst among d worst we've had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Igba123: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2018
superior1:
It's actually kettle mocking kettle this time around as APC=PDP, ba difference walahi
babu bambamci= no difference.
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Igba123: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:
PDP the association of thieves, they milked us dry....

They make Nigerians to lose hope in Democracy
nigerians reacted so much dat they angrily crucified themselves. Dis govt is suicide bc buhari's antecedent has never been hidden except to d blind.
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Igba123: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
temitemi1:
we are only apologizing for allowing APC in to Aso Rock cool
ur head is there. This is d only reason for appology

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Gospeljamie(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2018
One Of The First To React Was Expectedly Alhaji Lai Muhammed, The Minister Of Information And Culture, Who Was The Ruling Party's Chief Propagandist During The 2015 General Election.
This Title Weak Me O
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by fwallex4truth: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Firefire:
APC is more evil than PDP.

Enough blood in APC and, enough ethnic cleansing across the country. Yet, the dysfunctional APC or its incompetent federal government could not proffer any solution.

APC Party of professional liars and career rogues.

Sons of perdition, over to you.

Sons of perdition with their usual pig & piglet posts, the floor is open.

Who is APC and who is PDP? Same fools!
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Nwaohafia1: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
With the way this government is, APC is that 3-legged pot used in cooking during occasions while PDP is an electric kettle.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Nwaohafia1: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
superior1:
It's actually kettle mocking kettle this time around as APC=PDP, ba difference walahi

You are not being fair. Check my comment above.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
emmasege:
Let me add to your list.

1. Segun Oni
2. Olagunsoye Oyinlola
3. Speaker Dogara
4. Deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuf
5. Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala
6. Governor Fatai Ahmed
7. Benue State Governor
8. Senator Rabiu Kwakwanso
9. Timipre Silva
10. Bolaji Abdullahi (Minister of Sports under GEJ and current APC national publicity secretary) etc

Zombiism is deadlier than HIV or cancer, otherwise Liar Muhammed or Bolaji Abdullahi would not be vomitting trash and expect zombified Nigerians to engulf such.

Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anijay1212:
angry
Both parties are the same filled with very corrupt, heartless, inhuman, wicked, babaric,mindless,unfeeling,selfish and useless individuals that are not interested in the general welfare of the people.
They should all go to hell.
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Warning up towards 2019 election.

I don't really like discussing politics.

Please check my signature.
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by nkul: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
when APC LEAVES POWER , UNA GO HEAR WETIN DEM CHOP
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by blacknp(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Firefire:
APC is more evil than PDP.

Enough blood in APC and, enough ethnic cleansing across the country. Yet, the dysfunctional APC or its incompetent federal government could not proffer any solution.

APC Party of professional liars and career rogues.

Sons of perdition, over to you.

Sons of perdition with their usual pig & piglet posts, the floor is open.
No one's fault your life is so miserable whether apc,pdp apga or sdp,They say Charity begins at home so I believe you should blame your parents,you may be a produce of a Corrupt Seed?
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by blacknp(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I've been wondering if Saraki, Amechi, Tambuwal, El-rufai, Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro etc were part of the PDP that looted Nigeria dry for 16years or were they forgiven because they are progressives progreTHIEVES
Just like your presidential hopeful for pdp abubakar atiku was a progrethieves?Just like the author said Petrol calling Diesel flammable?
Re: PDP And APC: When Kettle Mocks Pot For Being Black - By Jideofor Adibe by Firefire(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
blacknp:
No one's fault your life is so miserable whether apc,pdp apga or sdp,They say Charity begins at home so I believe you should blame your parents,you may be a produce of a Corrupt Seed?

One of the sons of Perdit....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Atiku’s 4 Wives Will Be The First Lady If He Becomes President / Council Of Elders Of Indigenous People Of Biafra --last Night Broadcast / EFCC Vs Saraki: An Unending Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.