Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man (768 Views)

I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice / Well Meaning Nigerians I Sincerely Need Your Help / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man by dtribunal: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi folks,

Wish I could tell you all I have been facing these past few years after graduation, but that would be a story for another day as I do not intend to wet your eyes with tears. Anyways, reading some testimonies here has really help me and created a paradigm shift in my thought process and also made me believe in anything is possible.

I am in real need of a job. am currently in Kaduna but can relocate to Lagos or Portharcourt or anywhere if any opportunity comes up.
I am a positive and enthusiastic Geology graduate( second class upper) who is passionate about administration, management, science,
and ICT. Over the years I have learned to constantly improve my attitude and sharpen my skills. I believe I am creative, result oriented, innovative and self-driven.

skills

· Ability to understand, question technical approaches and develop alternatives with accuracy and good precision.

·Thinking through first principles

·Future-focused and resilient

· Keen to learn quickly, identify errors and arrive at a reliable analysis.

· Good organizational skills

· Good communication skills(verbal and written)

· I.T savvy (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, data science and analytics, digital marketing, Excel, Ms Word and PowerPoint).

Key achievements from last 3 roles:
• Developed the ability to work as a team.
• Eagerness to get a competent result in order to satisfy the clients.
• Improved my technical and analytical skills, and ability to be effective and efficient on assigned duties.
• At the Nigerian Geoscience Research laboratory, I researched and demonstrated on the physics behind x-ray diffraction and x-ray fluorescence technique in mineral identification
• I successfully participated in the Port Harcourt refinery project where my job was the digitization of portable refinery manual also as a team we successfully worked on projects like AFAM 5, EXCRAVOS, NGC and NCCTL Belema where I was mostly in charge of populating and reviewing the asset register, tag list and general data management using the CMS (corrosion management system) or pacer
• As a teacher, I adopted practical methods of transferring knowledge to the students and I also realized that with effective communication and excellent mentorship anyone can be anything they want to be.

I seek to work in an IT sector, an oil and gas sector or any financial institution; In fact, any organization that promises career growth and development. Even if it is as an intern; I really don't mind.
please, I need all the help I can get. My self-esteem and finances are threatened, my existence as a living being is also threatened. Thanks

N/B: I can travel down to anywhere

dtribunal180@gmail.com
Re: I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man by incomegenerator(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
dtribunal:
Hi folks,

Wish I could tell you all I have been facing these past few years after graduation, but that would be a story for another day as I do not intend to wet your eyes with tears. Anyways, reading some testimonies here has really help me and created a paradigm shift in my thought process and also made me believe in anything is possible.

I am in real need of a job. am currently in Kaduna but can relocate to Lagos or Portharcourt or anywhere if any opportunity comes up.
I am a positive and enthusiastic Geology graduate( second class upper) who is passionate about administration, management, science,
and ICT. Over the years I have learned to constantly improve my attitude and sharpen my skills. I believe I am creative, result oriented, innovative and self-driven.

skills

· Ability to understand, question technical approaches and develop alternatives with accuracy and good precision.

·Thinking through first principles

·Future-focused and resilient

· Keen to learn quickly, identify errors and arrive at a reliable analysis.

· Good organizational skills

· Good communication skills(verbal and written)

· I.T savvy (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, data science and analytics, digital marketing, Excel, Ms Word and PowerPoint).

Key achievements from last 3 roles:
• Developed the ability to work as a team.
• Eagerness to get a competent result in order to satisfy the clients.
• Improved my technical and analytical skills, and ability to be effective and efficient on assigned duties.
• At the Nigerian Geoscience Research laboratory, I researched and demonstrated on the physics behind x-ray diffraction and x-ray fluorescence technique in mineral identification
• I successfully participated in the Port Harcourt refinery project where my job was the digitization of portable refinery manual also as a team we successfully worked on projects like AFAM 5, EXCRAVOS, NGC and NCCTL Belema where I was mostly in charge of populating and reviewing the asset register, tag list and general data management using the CMS (corrosion management system) or pacer
• As a teacher, I adopted practical methods of transferring knowledge to the students and I also realized that with effective communication and excellent mentorship anyone can be anything they want to be.

I seek to work in an IT sector, an oil and gas sector or any financial institution; In fact, any organization that promises career growth and development. Even if it is as an intern; I really don't mind.
please, I need all the help I can get. My self-esteem and finances are threatened, my existence as a living being is also threatened. Thanks

N/B: I can travel down to anywhere

dtribunal180@gmail.com

if you can do marketing send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man by bishop4APC: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
incomegenerator:
if you can do marketing send me an email okoroprecious4@gmail.com

Bro, pls can i also send my CV?
Re: I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man by incomegenerator(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2018
bishop4APC:

Bro, pls can i also send my CV?
ok
Re: I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man by cooooooks(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2018
PATHWAY MONTESSORI
17 IGBILE STREET, OFF BAKER'S JUNCTION ABULOMA ROAD, ABULOMA, PH

We are an up and coming school and we offer competitive rates.

Nursery Teaching Positions
- Ability to teach phonics, pronunciations
- Knowledge of rhymes
- Computer literacy
- Montessori Education training/experience is a plus
- Early Childhood Education training/experience is a plus

Accountant
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer literacy
- HND/B.Sc/B.A

Teaching Positions
- Computer Literacy
- Thorough understanding of at least 4 primary school subjects

Apply by sending your CV, cover letter & sample lesson note (teachers) to pathwaymontessoriltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Crane Operator Needed - Port Harcourt / Job Vacancies / Opportunity To Be Trained As A Skilled Crane Operator In Lagos For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.