Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice (303 Views)

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Well Meaning Nigerians I Sincerely Need Your Help / I Sincerely Need Help. Please Help A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice by Sheffdon: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nowpage pls
Re: I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice by waleyp(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
You Already ConcluDeD, Go Get A Job And Learn What You Want To Do,You Can Go To Sch Later
Re: I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice by MetroBaba1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
1. Please, understand that if your Dad is repaying the debt, it will be very difficult to Meetup with the demands of Nigerian Educational System.

2. Developing or learning a skill, improving yourself will grant you an edge above your contemporaries. At the age of 30, you can be admitted into any Nigerian University, and be graduate.

In summary, focus more on building your life, future. Skills pay fasters.

Re: I Sincerely Need Your Wise, Unbiased Advice by Sheffdon: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
MetroBaba1:
1. Please, understand that if your Dad is repaying the debt, it will be very difficult to Meetup with the demands of Nigerian Educational System.

2. Developing or learning a skill, improving yourself will grant you an edge above your contemporaries. At the age of 30, you can be admitted into any Nigerian University, and be graduate.

In summary, focus more on building your life, future. Skills pay fasters.
Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

System Accouts Executive / Front Desk Officer / Firstmonie Transfer Operators Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.