Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (36253 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
okenwa101:
Go to mgbuka obosi sharp sharp

The place for the "businessmen" developpers.

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingAzari:
Mgbuka Obosi straight... the engine of that car is probably firing a flying boat right now somewhere in Niger-Delta and the rest of the parts can be found in various panel beater shops.
Sorry.

Once this type of Toyota(Camry or Corolla) is gone, it is gone forever.

Mgbuka Obosi, the den of "businessmen developpers".
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by clemz85(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chei! Nke a alago,

Don't look for in the same state, search in another region where the demand is high - Lagos, PH, Owerri, Enugu
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Bellarod05: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
How can this be done...please give me a clue[..oh i see you jokingquote author=nonix22 post=66256579]Bros, me no get tracker o. But I have 3 mins timer, anti-theft alarm system, and I lock my steering each time I park. any man who wants to carry my car must have to do that at gun point. God forbid. na joke o
[/quote]
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by dljbd1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
quentin06:

wrong mere looking at the camry can make it start
lolz... grin
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
chedom123:
Please nairalanders, this is my brother's car and it was stolen this morning from where it was packed last night at No 22 P Chinedu street odume Nkpor Onitsha
REGISTRATION NO=KGE 413 LX,
ENGINE NO=SS 7157899
if you find this car anywhere around you,kindly call this number 08065285033
thanks

Tell him to activate his car tracker.
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thanks for this.

Dont really have complaints right now.

Please check my signature.

PrecisionFx:

Tell him to activate his car tracker.
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by chedom123: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
please someone called me now that he saw the car and hanged up, but he called with a private number that I can't call him back, I believe he got my contact from here, pls if u are the one kindly flash me with your number now so that I can call you back

4 Likes

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where is the motor?
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
chedom123:
please someone called me now that he saw the car and hanged up, but he called with a private number that I can't call him back, I believe he got my contact from here, pls if u are the one kindly flash me with your number now so that I can call you back

Maybe playing prank on you.
Some kids funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by nonix22(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bellarod05:
How can this be done...please give me a clue[..oh i see you jokingquote author=nonix22 post=66256579]Bros, me no get tracker o. But I have 3 mins timer, anti-theft alarm system, and I lock my steering each time I park. any man who wants to carry my car must have to do that at gun point. God forbid. na joke o
How can what be done? U mean locking of steering? Turn the steering wheel to the left, it locks itself. Only the car's assigned keys can conveniently enter the ignition and start the car at this point. Tho, I still have the 3mins timer, if the sharp man eventually puts a key in d ignition, the car won't start unless he knows where the button of the timer is. Then for the anti-theft alarm, ensure to park ur car close to pple's view, as u dey come down, hail them, make they know say na u park the car there. With the alarm system, if u open the door without the knob, it sets off immediately thereby alerting onlookers, it will keep beeping till the person ie you with the knob turns it off.
When I said na joke, I meant I pray nothing to be ambushed at gun point. That's all mate

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by nonix22(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bellarod05:
I wasn't joking, this is not a joking matter
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by nonix22(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
chedom123:
U see what I meant when I said na person wey know man dey kill am!
How come he has ur number?
At this point, let's thank God for you life tho
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Bellarod05: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tell me what's up ...am been security conscious.
nonix22:

I wasn't joking, this is not a joking matter

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by nonix22(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bellarod05:
Tell me what's up ...am been security conscious.
I've expantiated what I meant below mate
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Bellarod05: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
OK now...Grazias
nonix22:

I've expantiated what I meant below mate

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by nonix22(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bellarod05:
OK now...Grazias
Hope u saw the explanations?
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by qwertygeni: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
@ OP, you know you can still have your car back. Pls permit me to tell you a story about a friend whose car was stolen where he parked it in front of his house. A day before the car was stolen, he noticed that the door to his car wasnt completely locked but he never gave it a thorough thought, thinking maybe he was the one who didnt lock the door properly. Alas the car was stolen. He did the usual reporting to the police without the conviction that he would never see his beautiful black Toyota 'pencil-light' again.His younger brother who is a police officer advised him not to put his mind in the possibility of recovering the car again. The theft happened in Ibadan around September 2017. Some couple of days after the theft, another of our friend who was unaware of that the car had been stolen saw the car sped past where his car got grounded due to some mechanical fault along Ibadan-Ife highway. He even made frantic efforts waving the black Toyota down but to no success, thinking our friend was so in a hell of a hurry not to have noticed him.

All hope lost in recovering the car back, my friend got a call from the SARS Ekiti state early february asking questions about his forgotten sweet ride. He thought these police guys wants to fleece him of some money as usual of everyday police guys. Lo and behold!, his car has been seen and it is in the custody of the SARS team in Ekiti state.

How was the pencil-light recovered? It was the guys at the state licensing office when the papers of the car was been processed. Mind you, my guy had previously done Autoreg vehicle licensing. Meanwhile, all this while the car was stolen, it had undergone some metarmophoses with respect to change in colour, interior and the engine bay just to depict a tokunbo brand and offered for sale at a car stand before one Honourable member of God knows what bought the car and presented it for paper works.

Lessons learnt: Autoreg registration is very germane. 2. Extend your search out of your state 3. Pray for luck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Bellarod05: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Yes I did...
nonix22:

Hope u saw the explanations?

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by chedom123: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
REGISTRATION NO=KGE 413 LX, ENGINE NO=SS 7157899, CHASSIS NO=4T 1B G22 KTYU 992281
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
chedom123:
ENGINE NO=SS 7157899,
CHASSIS NO=4T 1B G22 KTYU 992281
Hello bro. Has the car been found?
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by chedom123: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
NOT YET

1 Like

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Shugarlord213: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Please is custom papers needed for a Toyota pencil
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by billyG(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
so this car is still hot?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Oshoayodeji: 1:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Start making money with your car. Register and be approved on the KAB app. Register your car, bike or truck/lorries on KAB app. Start making money on KAB app. Download on Playstore and start making cool cash ASAP as am doing.
Whatsapp me 081433866119 for enquiries.
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by Ayoade19(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
chedom123:
Please nairalanders, this is my brother's car and it was stolen this morning from where it was packed last night at No 22 P Chinedu street odume Nkpor Onitsha
ENGINE NO=SS 7157899
if you find this car anywhere around you,kindly call this number 08065285033
thanks
good afternoon OP, were you later able to find the car
Re: Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) by bronx4(m): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2023
The engine is firing a speed boat rn
Otilo
Sorry for your lose

Tracker no dey am?
Was the windows marked
How about the Vin u get am make you go police go report Sha

But otilo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? / How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) / What Will Happen To The Odometer Of A Vehicle If The Engine Is Replaced???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.