Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) (17521 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Man In The Video And Ben Ubeh (late Taraba CAN Chairman) / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by tankoy: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Olulinks:
That man in the video is not the one who died my. Are you guys blind?
Ask them
Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Judolisco:
Rest in peace sir cry
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by tankoy: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just imagine d differences

Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by Sophia88: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by Anapuao(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
tankoy:

I wonder why people like inventing and telling lies.
1. Ubeh is old and of age. The man in the video is obviously younger.

2. Ubeh has been sick for a while, he just returned from abroad where he was treated. The young man in the video is agile and active.

No resemblance at all
None at all

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by ganye1: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chochovini:
Are truely sure of what you were saying? What are your proves?
Sure he did proclaimed that God told him to warn Buhari not to contest for the presidency and that should Buhari refuse to heed to the advice and contest he (Buhari) would die according to the message he received from God. I have the video.
Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by tankoy: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
See some comments from my fellow notherners

Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by Gullah: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
RIP to him
Re: Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) by tankoy: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2018
ganye1:

Sure he did proclaimed that God told him to warn Buhari not to contest for the presidency and that should Buhari refuse to heed to the advice and contest he (Buhari) would die according to the message he received from God. I have the video.

If you do have such video, certainly not the one being circulated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Catholics In Nigeria Actually Confess To Their Priests? / How To Fly To China As A Witch? / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.