Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon (757 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon

A Facebook user identified as Allison Bisongs has taken to the social media platform to narrate on how his Pastor almost killed his new wife while they were on honeymoon.

According to Bisongs, while running errands for his pastor during his honeymoon, he walked on them having an intense sexual moment and the wife was screaming so hard he heard them from the lobby.

He typed:

I Don’t feel too comfortable sharing this, but my big mouth will just not let me.

Ummm, this is to teach somebody out there that believers ‘re not boring people, neither are we missing anything by doing things the Jesus way.

Some time ago a pastor friend of mine got married and it was awesome for me, a very special guy.

Him and his bae dated for nearly 4years without sex, no kissing, no touching, no laying of hands in dangerous places, no please-let-me-touch-it-small, I mean nothing sexual, they were both believing God through faith that they are sexually compatible, relevant on the marriage bed.

During their honeymoon I volunteered to be their errand boy for the period of their honey, since they honeyed themselves in a fancy hotel close to where i live

Facebook user recounts his experience while he was running errands for his pastor during his honeymoon
?.

I took dinner to them most nights and sometimes breakfast too in the morning, hotel food wasn’t so nice, worse is, it was crazy expensive.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/young-man-reveals-what-he-caught-his-pastor-doing-during-honeymoon/

Read more interesting articles on nairatrend.com.ng

Re: Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon by Ebios(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Why start a story u can't finish...!
Mitcheeew
Re: Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon by Nukilia: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Radio without battery! Who ask you about your pastors honeymoon? Attention seekers everywhere. cheesy grin cheesy You expected them to be singing hymns hun
Re: Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Nukilia:
Radio without battery! Who ask you about your pastors honeymoon? Attention seekers everywhere. cheesy grin cheesy You expected them to be singing hymns hun
LOLz
Re: Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / ? / Why You Should Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.