Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends (31896 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Tuteebrain: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

The actress shared the photo online today. throwback photo of actress Tonto Dikeh.

She said
I have always been A Gee.. tamunoelienai why are you even dressed like a man tou

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5n7-vH9h9/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Throw back Thursday. Tonto always been beautiful. ...

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Her boobs fell like Olympus so many many years ago..
Tonto has been a bad girl for so long.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by ClintonEmex: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
The bad girl of nollywood. When she never too tear eye.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by TemiGod(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
just some little changes

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Treasure17(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
When she was still looking pretty with her natural body. But the guy issa bad guy, haba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by eleojo23: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
That was before she started copying Los Angeles celebrities
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Damoxy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
My problem is not even this babe.

My problem is why they would block Road because Someone is coming to a State and there was a two days notice to the the General Public of a No movement Day

People that have booked their flights weeks ago.So many people Travelling out of Lagos for Easter,yet they still blocked Roads.People are Dragging their luggage from Toll Gate to the Airport.This is just an INCREDIBLE NONSENSE.

Just go and check the terminals in two years time and we will be like "smh"

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by dionysus7: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
sorry tonto but that nigga right there was the real gee... that's the face of a gee who just tamed two sheilas

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by paymentvoucher: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Now I understand the meaning of "Tonto DICK eh"

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by DrToche: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
oh men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by funkymeky: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
And now you aff use bleaching to kill yourself. Well, is you that know
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by NOC1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:

sagged boos most times have nothing to do with sex or way of life. most times the sizes of the boos and hormonal imbalance leads to that. i hate it when i see people crediting it to sex.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by KingAzari: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
And that was why she couldn't stay in marriage with another Gee. G no dey marry G unless them be gay because Like poles repel.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by miqos02(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yep
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by mikeczay: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
l
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by ipobarecriminals: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
sad Toto and BBN thread
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by majorgeneral000(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Today is all about Tonto
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by nextstep(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Treasure17:
When she was still looking pretty with her natural body. But the guy issa bad guy, haba.

"tamunoelienai why are you even dressed like a man tou"

I was looking at that face in the middle, and thinking that's a girl... her comment convinced me...

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Jokkarm2: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
NOBI TODAY YOU START DEE CHOPP SOMETHING
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by 1shortblackboy: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahahaha see iyingi grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Kotodoctor: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Women who can't take shiiiit can't stay married cus men are full of shiiiiit!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Deltayankeeboi: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
funkymeky:
And now you aff use bleaching to kill yourself. Well, is you that know
WETIN CONCERN YOU. mr bleaching detector

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by akidioko101: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats to all my subscriber , 220 odds available for today fixed correct score . call now to be a winner
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by deavicky(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:

just wondering how u take see the breast.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by DIKEnaWAR: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some things are wrong with this pi ture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Vince77(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Im very interested in knowing who that guy is.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by Malawian(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na the homeboy wey dey inbetween i dey feel him swagg
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by ceononi: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abeg which one be tonto dicki? anyways from what I can observe those girls don open eye wella, obviously no be today e start

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by hustler86(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Damoxy:
My problem is not even this babe.

My problem is why they would block Road because Someone is coming to a State and there was a two days notice to the the General Public of a No movement Day

People that have booked their flights weeks ago.So many people Travelling out of Lagos for Easter,yet they still blocked Roads.People are Dragging their luggage from Toll Gate to the Airport.This is just an INCREDIBLE NONSENSE.

Just go and check the terminals in two years time and we will be like "smh"

When you become the president or the likes you will understand buddy...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends by UDUJ(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tuteebrain:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

The actress shared the photo online today. throwback photo of actress Tonto Dikeh.

She said

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5n7-vH9h9/?hl=en

Toto Decay has always been a spoilt child cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Ini Edo New Look (PHOTO) / Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.