Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) (25761 Views)

Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant / Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by SweetBanana: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Saluting the man of political timber and caliber.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Throwback: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Abacha never stole and Abacha is not corrupt. The funds where taken away under Abacha's regime

And guess who was the Minister of Petroleum under that Regime

You ain't the only who got throwbacks my brother

Abacha was a thief who was lucky to never be convicted. I am sure if you supply the famous quote of Buhari, it would belie the statement you love to ascribe to him. So I dare you to supply the quoted words of Buhari and not some tabloid headline.

Tell me who was the minister of petroleum under that Abacha regime?

Because I understand he is enmeshed in a deal to sell oil blocs. A deal being investigated in Italy and known to involve a president of a country known as Don Fortunato ( Chief Goodluck).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by koxyz: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
The man who miscalculated and sold the south west into slavery.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by cescky(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
Icon.

No matter the hatred and mudslinging towards this man, the fact cannot be disputed that you are a Kingmaker.

You have made kings in Nigeria,even if eventually, you got that of Buhari wrong.

But a well respected kingmaker you are.

I salute you.

Can you see why Nigeria can never move forward?

It's because of you and your likes

A man of questionable Xter,uncleared accusations etc..see the way your praising him

Simply because he's your kinsman..even though he helped impose the present hardship on you people...

God will help you all, cos me am out already
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
As a true yoruba boy i dare not insult my elders but the bitter truth is none of these our old politicians deserve praise because their have taken advantage of their positions and enriched themselves, although i admire and respect Jagaban but he is part of Nigeria's problems and until they are pushed out of the equation Nigeria cannot be great...... angry

Good Day to you, Kindly tell me one thing you admire in him
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jayson87: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Throwback:

Abacha was a thief who was lucky to never be convicted. I am sure if you supply the famous quote of Buhari, it would belie the statement you love to ascribe to him. So I dear you to supply the quoted words of Buhari and not some tabloid headline.

Tell me who was the minister of petroleum under that Abacha regime?

Because I understand he is enmeshed in a deal to sell oil blocs. A deal being investigated in Italy and known to involve a president of a country known as Don Fortunate ( Chief Goodluck).
so a political neophyte has been quoting me since. Put my phrase in google and see if it helps
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Throwback: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
so a political neophyte has been quoting me since. Put my phrase in google and see if it helps

If only you know the meaning of fallacy.

I dared you to supply me the exact quote of Buhari's statement and not the tabloid headline you all love to quote.

Alas, you failed.

You also failed to tell me who was the minister of petroleum under the Abacha regime you were referring to that we all know.

Double failure!

So much for me being the political neophyte.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by EDOSBROWN: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
one of the problem in Nigeria
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by FSU: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bola Tinubu is 66? Hahahahah Nigeria is filled with Fake people
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Azam101: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday Jagaban of borgu land. The nightmare of Jonathan.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by simbol(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy Birthday jagaban llnp baba.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jude33084(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
66 years? Wow! shocked

Congrats sir!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018

jayson87:
GEJ is the real icon of democracy not this power drunk thugs
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by duwdu: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
Icon.

No matter the hatred and mudslinging towards this man, the fact cannot be disputed that you are a Kingmaker.

You have made kings in Nigeria,even if eventually, you got that of Buhari wrong.

But a well respected kingmaker you are.

I salute you.

How did Tinubu get his annointing of Buhari wrong? Pray, who else could Bola Tinubu have formed an alliance with — and backed for the presidency — and would still have had a fighting chance of clinching the presidency?

Otherwise, you wrote well.

P34c3
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by devil007: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man who has subjected nigerians to untold hardship, by bringing in Cowhari as president, I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Afam Ogene In Ogbaru LGA Of Anambra / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.