Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo (25751 Views)

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by kahal29: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Government Ekpemupolo (AKA Tompolo) has dissociated himself from the wanton attacks on oil installations in the Warri area of Delta state on Friday.

Tompolo, who condemned the attacks in a telephone chat with our reporter, did not rule out connection between the destruction and the arrest warrant issued by a Federal High Court in Lagos.

He said, “I am not responsible for the attack and I condemn it as a dastardly act. I am aware that some persons might want to destroy oil installations and link it with me that was why I said before time that I have nothing to do with it.

“I could not have gone ahead to carry out such action knowing that every finger will be pointed at me because of my case with the Federal Government,” he added.

Tompolo, who spoke through Mr. Paul Bebenimibo, his media aide, urged those who carried out the attacks to change their ways.

He said he was willing to help the Federal Government and relevant security operatives fish out the masterminds of the attacks and bring them to book.

http://thenationonlineng.net/474984-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by afonomics(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
hun?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by fromnigeria(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
No way, he can't think of such na, after he has been fed by the federal govrnment

yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Chubhie: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Apc change your ways.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Dansiki1: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
He is singing already, who wan die,grin grin grin cheesy :Dhe is gonna lose lots of things, his billions, properties and possibly his life if he chose to fight from the creek. The honorable thing is to obey the court summon and live to enjoy his loots.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Joythah(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tom okrika is already singing...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Tunami(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmmm, naija and palava, so many palavas in our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by ORACLE1975(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
K
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Maisuya1: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
The guy should save himself the stress and surrender to d nearest police station

38 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Mack3N: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
APC and blackmailing!!!

26 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Obudupikin: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
So did he explain why he didn't appear in court too? Abi him wan try him village chiefs.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dansiki1:
He is singing already, who wan die grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Bros you mumu nobi small!! Seriously you beleive Tompolo has nothing to do with that attack?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Maisuya1:
The guy should save himself the stress and surrender to d nearest police station

Dont worry he is not complaining about the stress

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Mamatee07: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
he he he, see distancing mehn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by abduljabbar4(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
The guy is gentle in a way. Thank God he is not following olisa metuh's footsteps

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
APC govt. and drama, hope they are not catching their fun at our expence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by godfirstawe: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tor...This is a seasonal film and it seems unending.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Either way, your obituary has been written in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Alphaoscar: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
tonyebarcanista said it but some useless ipob youths said he's a coward and a protection seeker.

Cc: Ngeneukwenu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
abduljabbar4:
The guy is gentle in a way. Thank God he is not following olisa metuh's footsteps

Which one is Olisa Metuh's footsteps?
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Akathriel:
Either way, your obituary has been written in advance.

Between the dullard and Tompolo who is closer 2 d grave?

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Only a fool will dare the government when there is a criminal case on his head. Tompolo, I believe will no be foolish to confront authorities.

I love these words....
“I am not responsible for the attack and I condemn it as a dastardly act. I am aware that some persons might want to destroy oil installations and link it with me that was why I said before time that I have nothing to do with it.

26 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
I knew he wud deny it! I knw d game he intends to play! The bombings will continue, then FG will be left wit no choice but to make peace with him! Mark my words today, Tompolo is going down! Nig and the good pple of SS will not allow criminals hold the govt to ransom!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Engineerboat abi Engineerboats come and see this.

Cc Cooltempa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Ugonnax: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
abduljabbar4:

He is gentle, willing to work with the federal government from all indications but the federal government keeps pushing him to the wall...I cannot understand this. LET SLEEPING DOG LIE.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Some people have been scheming to ginger Tompolo to go against the State so that they can push forward their seccessionists agenda(which is dead on arrival), but Tompolo keep frustrating them.

Yesterday, he pledged loyalty to Nigeria(the Ijaw position)

Today, he is saying that he's willing to help arrest the culprit.

An average Ijawman is calculating. Tompolo can't dare the State

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by engineerboat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Some people have been scheming to ginger Tompolo to go against the State so that they can push forward their seccessionists agenda(which is dead on arrival), but Tompolo keep frustrating them.

Yesterday, he pledged loyalty to Nigeria(the Ijaw position)

Today, he is saying that he's willing to help arrest the culprit.

An average Ijawman is calculating. Tompolo can't dare the State

bloodykiller agenda will fail woefully, they want to hide under this to cause another thing, so that innocent will suffer this time around,

Even tompolo himself is gentle afterall kikiki.

@ Comrade barcanista, that bloodykiller fit make empty threat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by johnmartus(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
THEY WILL SOON DECLARE HIM WANTED

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by Adminisher: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dansiki1:
He is singing already, who wan die grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This is not Tom Polo. The real Tom Polo is not this articulate in English.
Re: I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
engineerboat:

Their agenda will fail woefully, they want to hide under this to cause another thing, so that innocent will suffer this time around,

Even tompolo himself is gentle afterall kikiki
In 2009 when tompolo was surrendering, he did with tears. All he said was "All is well" after seeing the damage his stubborness had caused. Trust me these guys know that the spirit of Ijaw isn't with them because Ijaws don't support crime. Tompolo will appear in court. He knows that daring the government will be suicidal

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.