Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement (20225 Views)

Biafra: Danjuma’s Statement Confirms Buhari Is Dead – Nnamdi Kanu / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by WotzupNG: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Below are tweets from Kayode Ogundamisi and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode. Both tweets are a reaction to a statement by TY Danjuma in which he called on Nigerians affected by the actions of Fulani Herdsmen to defend themselves.

TY Danjuma’s statement:

“I ask all of you to be on the alert and defend your country, defend your state. This ethnic cleansing must stop in Taraba, and it must stop in Nigeria. These killers have been protected by the military; they cover them and you must be watchful to guide and protect yourselves because you have no other place to go”.

See how Ogundamisi and FFK reacted to the statement.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ty-danjuma-kayode-ogundamisi-ffk/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Interesting
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by HiddenShadow: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
You are doing friendship to a Fulani guy while his people kill your people on his approval.

What nonsense friendship is that

52 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Mimee803: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why do we still have a government in Nigeria?

13 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by VonTrapp: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
They are both right. They have both identified the problem but they are proffering solutions from different perspectives. Ogundamisi is simply saying that instead of Gen. Danjuma to ask people to defend themselves, he should have spoken to his "friend" Buhari to protect the people.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
The first Afonja is ready to sacrifice his people on the basis of friendship.

The second Afonja after tasting Igbo food now reason like a human and not like a slave

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
When an Afonja writes or speaks, you know them. Femi Ogundamesi is just a typical Afonja; They are dumb, don't make sense and you can never reason with them. When Fani Kayode speaks, you immediately know he is not an Afonja.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by EdCure: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:
They are both right. They have both identified the problem but they are proffering solutions from different perspectives. Ogundamisi is simply saying that instead of Gen. Danjuma to ask people to defend themselves, he should have spoken to his "friend" Buhari to protect the people.
Ogundamisi is a sellout. He lives off the patronage of his Fulani masters. He always panders to the North to the detriment of everywhere else.

While we were "friends" on Facebook, I always called him out to expose the hypocrisy behind his relentless pro-Fulani posts until he blocked me on that platform.

I heard that Elrufai pays for his London house rent.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nwaohafia1: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Both are entitled to their opinion.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Histrings08(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
How do I comment self

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
God dey
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
ffk you make sense sometimes, maybe to please igbos because you are married to our beautiful sister. but we will never forget your hateful comments against the Igbo's in the past. we will only cheer you to doom, but will never trust you bigoted afonja vulture

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by FanYogo1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:
When an Afonja writes or speaks, you know them. Femi Ogundamesi is just a typical Afonja; They are dumb, don't make sense and you can never reason with them. When Fani Kayode speaks, you immediately know he is not an Afonja.

At least Yoruba men speaks and don't run after speaking.

There's Femi, Fayose, Ogundamisi etc. How many osus can you name that speaks against Buhari? Coward people always beating their chests.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Different view, same result....

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by kindnyce(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
As usual ffk is spewing trash.
Kayode make small meaningful sense sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Stallion93(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in getting a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Cruset(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
ok
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by tesppidd: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol

Even those ranting here and insulting Kayode would see the killer herdsmen and get into their Hussein Bolts mode.

They are what I call internet Bruce Lees.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
All I know is I am killing any fulani that comes my way... Useless set of people and God punish that useless Lord Lugard and his Olosho wife for joining SS, SE and SW with the North.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
FFK is always good at stirring the pot. And wen the shít hits the fan he'll be the first to abandon u

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
OK...I will just say my own on this Fulani farmer thing..and then keep quiet.

Thing is, I oppose this self defense call. Now, I know all the atrocities that have happened, so my opposing the call is no0t because I am blind, or because I think that it is ok people die.

The problem with all this self defense call is that if everybody buys gun and starts shooting herdsmen, and herdsmen retaliate...what next.? This country will just become one huge land of anarchy, and Rwanda won't even come close to it.

FFK, Danjuma, etc....when these people were in government, what did they do to make the police force better equipped to take care of crime in this country? Nothing. The party they represent spent 16 years in power and left the police force worse than it is now....and refused to even implement things like state police, etc. FWIW...APC govt too is doing nothing about the mess in the police (except clearing ghost workers..which is good...but the police needs implements more than ghost worker clearance, AND that IG has to go.).

Another reason why this whole crisis is happening is because YOU NIGERIANS, when your brother kills cows, or attacks a farmer or a herdsman, or molests an innocent, you people hide him from the law. You hinder the police from doing their work. You bribe the police, you attack them and you chase them away. So when this mess happens, what do you expect? And now some people are accusing the police of taking sides...or is it that they are angry with the police for not allowing them take revenge attacks...and making things even worse.

Anyone calling for self defense does not have the interest of Nigerians at heart...just as anyone saying that we should let cows be roaming in this 21st century, or we should look the other way when fulani eat crops, or cattle get rustled. You want to sow the seeds of another big tribal crisis that will knock us back to the stone age.No one has explained to us what self defence entails. And that is DAMM TROUBLING.

So, can everyone stop fanning the flames here...and sit down and start doing the boring, but necessary work to end this crisis. Like cattle settlements in the North. Like allowing the police to arrest any and all lawbreakers. By teaching kids that it is wrong to steal, to kill and to destroy another man's property. Not by self defense that would only make things appallingly worse.

And let us pray for this our country....so that we don't let any fire burn us.

Thanks.

P.S I don't support any party or tribe or race or whatever. I am a Nigerian first. I don't give a whatever about PDP or APC. I just want people to do the right thing FHS!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Saint TY danjuma has oil wells. He shud arm his pple na. Oniranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pepsi101:

The second Afonja after tasting Igbo food now reasons like a human and not like a slave

Yet no osu is brave enough to speak out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:

When an osu without brain speaks, you can differentiate from miles away.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by degamemaster(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ogundamisi has proven himself to be one of the "usefool" idiots to beat. Always wiping the Fulanis asses with his tongue from both sides.

Only a tree will hear that it's going to be cut down and it remains there haven seen others cut down.

In the voice of FFK's, only a fool will sit and watch his head being cut off because he's being political correct.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Phemoo10(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clinton9000:
Religion and tribalism is what our politicians are using to divide us (Divide and Rule method). Everyone can say what he wants depending on what will be of benefit to him/her.
Oga, stop being tribalistic, at least both of them are Yorubas with diverse opinions but we all know who is right. Buhari will never listen to advise and he is a 1-way leader. Let's come together irrespective of tribe and religion to deal with our common enemies... God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by greggng: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will like to go with ffk on this one cos self defence is the first law of nature

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pepsi101:

The second Afonja after tasting Igbo food now reasons like a human and not like a slave

cc strikethem
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement by ottohan: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
D first one na ass licker, a typical yoloba man

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Speaker, Minority Leader, Others Defect To APC, ADC / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped / El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.